• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

RolePlay #3 preparation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
@Chaosy.We will discuss the DM thing when we discuss the last subject,Other stuffs that might be necessary for RP #3 .Also,"Can't we all just get along?"referenceception
*slaps Daffa*
That's for double posting
*slaps Daffa again*
And that's for stealing my poll :'(

Medieval/fantasy-2
Futuristic/Sci-fi-0

Level 9
Leo: I CHOOSE MEDIEVAL!!!!
Leo; Wait... a question.. can Fel Reavers(WoW Lore) or Forgelords(ganarg tinkers) be included?

(Im not voting yet... im questioning!)

Level 9
You need some steel, a couple cobalt, more Iron and some FelCopper for a Fel Orc Reaver...

Ganarg Tinkers helps build Infernal Contraptions, Fel Reavers and Fel Cannons... But they do engage in direct combat by laying mines or summoning Mechanical Ganargs...

Level 9
I vote balanced medieval and high tech!
Like Samurias and Arishangarus with Hellfire Tanks
Like Strelets and Cossacks with Conscripts and Kirovs
Like Mutant Archers and Kirin Tor swordman with Masterminds..
Like Redcoats with Spider Tanks..

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Like Samurias and Arishangarus with Hellfire Tanks
Like Strelets and Cossacks with Conscripts and Kirovs
Like Mutant Archers and Kirin Tor swordman with Masterminds..
Like Redcoats with Spider Tanks..
Ew. Ew. Ew.

Then its removing 75% of the RP troops..
high tech will be removed
edit: I wont miss it xD

Level 9
Will then.. prepare to revamp my ladies!!

Regime will have Samurais, Arishangarus, Shinobis, Ninjas, Soheis, Yumi Archers, Yabusame, Naginata Riders and Arbequesers.

Magiet will have Strelets, Cossacks, Conscripts(with muskets), Lightning Mages, Elite Cossacks and Kirovs(Large gyrocopter airship)

Nod will have Acolytes, Templars, Myrimdons, Disciples, Followers and Arablests.

VGI will have Defenders, Rangers, Gurellias, Renegades and Fighters.

NDI will have Redcoats, Grenaiders, Hussars, Cazapaka Ulhans and Knights.

Egilians will have Muskeeters, Swordmen, Duelists, Knights and Lancers.

Level 21
Very well,the vote is over.Ill start the next topic after I'm done eating.

Edit:Ok,time for events.I personally won't have any events(major)But I have a few minor ones which I will do myself.I will take part in your major events however.

Hmm...

Perhaps the first event should be a Cake Crusade (by Deroc)? We have an unwritten tradition that each RP always starts with a (Cake) Crusade-type event (RP #1 and RP #2
, the former against Mythic and his Arygos; the latter against Deroc and his Gazya
)

Or give some "calm before the storm" time because our characters are new to this fresh world...
======
Shouldn't we make the map and the world first? At least the starting zone, then the map can be expanded as the RP progresses.

Level 21
Calm before the storm first IMO

It depends on what world we are using.We will discuss it when we discuss the final subject

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Let's see..
I have nothing in mind for major nor minor events. To be honest, I think it is very hard to come up with something without knowing the circumstances. I can imagine my faction stepping on quite a few toes which will likely result in a minor event, but I do not know on whose toes as of now, as it is kind of left in the air, it can be almost any faction created really.

I do, however, think that we really need to nail the main villain which will (likely) drive the first major event(s).

edit: I don't like cake crusades as it does not sound serious at all. But concept wise, I don't really care.

Level 6
How about an invasion main event?

After the surviving civilizations (Surviving factions from kane's missile) enter the new universe they start to expand and fight with the civilizations in the universe (the ones who live there), of which the civilizations in the universe unite against the invaders.

Civilizations (of the universe) would be controlled by DM.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
After the surviving civilizations (Surviving factions from kane's missile) enter the new universe they start to expand and fight with the civilizations in the universe (the ones who live there), of which the civilizations in the universe unite against the invaders.

Civilizations (of the universe) would be controlled by DM.

I like dis. A lot.

Level 21
This was my plan ever since the change of universe was mentioned

Level 24
Ok, (read from page 6 until here, anybody felt the pain?)

Anyway, this will still count :p, I vote for Medieval
Btw, will a flying ship be considered, its powered by solar?, well Egilian's use solar energy to power their machines, others by thermo-energy, some sort of heat generators. It ain't that of advance, well prefer to call it as steam-powered.

Also, I kinda go with Liynov, since it kinda brings a new fresh thing-whatyoumightcallit

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Also another topic that I want to discuses.

It's the 'requires X posts to defeat'

To be blunt.. "what.. the.. fuck"..
1. It does not take the number of units attacking into account. 1 arrows or 100 arrows are irrelevant.
2. it does not take the power of the units into account. Archimonde vs footman are equal here.
3. It does not take length of posts into account. 3 line post vs 25 line post is the same.

Who came up with this? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.