• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RolePlay #2 Preparation

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, people will get confused if so......just treat it like a short story...no health, thats complicated...

P.S.
One more event! After the Illidari Empire's defeat in the Second Multiverse War (should be happened right after RP #1 ended), Gazya and UMSR has occupied Illidari Empire and changed its constitution a lot (like the Weimar Republic after WW1 and Japan after WW2).

Illidan and Vashj then plans to restore the Illidari Empire (most likely via legal ways)......

Level 21
No, people will get confused if so......just treat it like a short story...no health, thats complicated...
I agree with this. Then were going to work out balance and all that for it too. No health.

Level 6
Stand600x600Medium.jpg

The Picture is drawn in Photoshop, the small logo in Illustrator.

Title: "Stand Of The Mages". Describes the war between TMK and Gazya.

Level 21
There is only one awnser to these problems and chaos
@Devin. I have one question,does my faction have to use Medival+renaissance+futuristic?is it okay if I just use Medival+renaissance?

Status
Not open for further replies.