• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RolePlay #2 Preparation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
This Discussion is about discussing for RP #2, we are expressing our opinions about RP #2 and how it should be.

I shall release the pre-release version of the application soon after i have finished with the security parts (for login)...

Edit: Sadly its not possible to be released soon, i would upload once a part has been finished and installer is up.

Meanwhile i will generate the pictures.

To sign up for RP #2 , fill this form.

Registration
Name: (Your username, Required)

Faction: (Choose one from : The Magic Kingdom, Abaddon's Fury, NDCE, USMR, Shadow Legion)

Main Characters: (Main characters only not key characters)

A picture for your avatar (Optional)

If possible add the large version of your avatar,I would really appreciate it. (Optional)

You can present character forms later, registration for RP #2 is enough for now. Existing characters do not need to be presented yet their owners do.

Egilian and Gryphonus are not added to factions due to Edge's inactivity.

Here is mine:

Registration.jpg

Level 6
RegistrationSylvie.jpg

@Sylvie The re-sizer seems to have failed re-sizing the picture and the picture seemed to take very small place so i searched google and found a large version of it and told the application to put the exact picture if the height is greater than Width.

Shadow legion is created and maintained by Darko. Characters probably wouldn't be created with a template or such. and will use BB code, Create a character and notify darko about it. And a lore for example: "After several years darko appointed a new general, X was blah blah blah" and notify and get his opinion about it if he has any improvement for it he does if not he doesn't xD

And the lore would be added to RP #2 explaining what happened after the time skip adding your character to it.

If you have any question about roleplaying , read the Official RP Guide.

@Everyone If possible also provide a large version of your avatar.

And sorry i forgot to add Main characters to the registration form.

Edit1: @Archimonde Could you give me a list of your main characters please?

Sorry, i forgot to add main characters to registration form :(

RegistrationArchimonde.jpg

Update for Application: Generated images now have higher quality (Generated texted and the Rendered picture itself).

Filter added to resize huge picture to 75% smaller for avatar.

Sylvie and mine's Generated Registration form will be updated due to the new update.

Level 6
@Archimonde Wait, are there even any key characters? i think you counted them all as main xD

Including Archimonde supreme right?

Nevertheless Im too damn tired.

I can't believe i stood up until 1:25 am playing C&C ZH: Rise of the reds,erh.. at least i won the game... lol.

What i gained? Sore eyes looking like a zombie and Damn chinese quotes in the game echoing in my mind saying "We stand together!","Yus!","Overlord waiting","I am big" >.>

See you tomorrow.

An honorable quote from paladins : "We shall not fa-" *Falls to sleep*

@Devin: It's Federal Nation of Gazya, not NDCE (NDCE and Regime of the Rising Sun have become state members of the Federal Nation of Gazya).

Registration

Name: Soviet655 (aka Directive255)

Faction: Federal Nation of Gazya

Main Characters: Directive255 the Cakemaster, Regime Haruhi Fujioka, Yuri Prime

profilepic198768_4.gif

P.S.
If the Time Skip is set 35-39 years after the events of RP #1, then Regime Haruhi Fujioka will be the Grand Leader (the position of the Grand Leader rotates to other Gazya Royal Leaders of the Conference of Leaders every 5 years).

Level 6
@Soviet Sorry, i will change that. Thanks for informing me.

@Everyone Big list, i remade mine and sylvie's also to match with the last version.

It looks alot better now! :D

RegistrationDaffa.jpg

RegistrationSoviet.jpg

RegistrationArchimonde.jpg

RegistrationSylvie.jpg

RegistrationDevin.jpg

Edit: @Daffa Thanks, the big image helps alot!

I will add yours to the list as soon as i create it.

Edit2: Daffa's form has been added.

Level 6
@Soviet to make them fit there of course.

It wouldn't fit if i would make it large.

For example take a look at daffa's Joker MC.

It takes a line even with the small font.

The only other possible way is to make it like a list...

this way:

Main Characters

Deranus

Deranus The Mage

Deranus The Warrior

Deranus The Demon

Fortune Teller The Wise

Level 6
This:

App.jpg

I wouldn't show the main page after login since it haven't been finished.

The Output directory is "C:\", But when it is released it will ask you where to save the generated image.

The application is an upgrade of my previous and well cancelled project due to lack of interest and other reasons, FBS.

You can see the project's pictures here: FBS SHOWCASE

The project was actually almost finished and even most parts of the design were done, But canceled unfortunately.

@Everyone: I have one more event for the beginning...

Charlie BandolXD is plotting his revenge on the Gazya champions who eliminated him and stole the Staff of Supremacy. He forms the Bando Cake Crusade, launched an ambush in Sector of Arygos (now part of Gazya territories, belonging to the State of NDCE, in Vesrope) constructed his capital, and even worse, established a devastating military......

Level 21
@Soviet. How exactly does that threaten us?it sounds like it only affects your people.
I don't think its a good idea to start with two events. Ill think about this.

@Devin. So when do we start with enemies? *sinister smile*

Level 6
@AS As soon as RP #2 starts xD

@Soviet One more event!?

I didn't really notice that in your post. And what is the actual "First event"?

Remember that 2 major events are not allowed. If one of your events is minor it doesn't really matter then, but if its both major better get one out of your mind...

Edit: You mean the gazya attack as the first event right?

Level 21
A question,is a bigass arena with hundreds of traps,horribale monstrositys and thousends of fans that may or may not throw you with stuff and attack eachother a major event or minor?

Level 21
So we start with two minor events and one major.
About Devin's fortune teller...I'm putting him in THE BADASS CRATER OF BADASSITUDE. That's right!it will return in RP #2 bigger and more BADASS than ever before after Archimonde Supreme will use some of his milions of resources to make it greater than ever before! Hundreds of new creatures,events,traps,rewards,areas,test,challenges and bosses. Will you succeed and become the #1 BADASS in Vestroya?Irrelevant!!!but we all know the awnser,MAAAAAAAYYBEEEE!

Level 6
@Archimonde Most certainly, that will be it.

Thy Old fortune teller: "Just as i foresaw! Archimonde supreme is-"

Guard: "Arghhh!!!! Shut up dammit !!! I heard enough "just as i foresaw" !!!"

*Guard smashes Thy old fortune teller's head and keeps on punching him*

@Soviet Invasion of Gazya is in its place. But make sure BandolXD event remains minor, He is going to only launch attacks on you and you will deal with him.

If BandolXD launches an invasion trying to conquer the world or becomes a superpower turning into a major event,you will receive a black mark and BandolXD would be reversed back to his former position.

Level 21
If BandolXD launches an invasion trying to conquer the world or becomes a superpower turning into a major event,you will receive a black mark and BandolXD would be reversed back to his former position.
What are my event's limitations?

Level 6
@Archimonde Well, i don't really think that an Arena could turn into a Major event...

Else than some crazy overpowered beast escapes from it trying to conquer the world (Which could possibly be atleast powerful as C'thun which wouldn't really be, would it?) >.>

@Edge Hmm, lets calculate the age:

29+40 = 69 o_O

29+35 = 64

29 + 30 = 59

Just like archimonde said, Grandpa edgey xD

@Edge My MC age also around 65-70 by the skip (if it's 40 years), but he doesn't age much as he's a magician.
Btw, Grandpa Edgey xD
Who's your successor anyway?

@Devin, I guess we might get RP #1 on a longer road. I guess Edge got a score to settle with Soviet.

@AS, just don't get a powerful enemy with power C'tun+ get out, that's it, it's a minor event. I guess.....

Level 24
This should be the thing that happened in the time skip

* After the defeat of Nekros and Serahn, Edge's hatred to the NDCE still didn't disappear yet, though they already paid up what they owe. Edge and the Egilians left the Alpha Vestroya with goodbyes with their cousins. After they returned home, Edge ordered the destruction of the portal and the burning of all the files that are connected to the portal. For years passed, Edge left his title "Edge" and returned to his original name as Edgar and married a human girl from the Western lands. She then gave birth to a son and three daughters that will soon live to guide the Egilians. Edgar still remained General and already seen the passing of the former clanlords and the age-ing of his generation, as they became old, they grow closer to meet what is coming, the Alpha will soon come to them

Level 11
Character's name: Sylvie
Character's Lore: "After years rulling as the Dark Queen, Sylvie went to countless wars against the humanity, killing many as she could, to bring the word to her knees! But one day, the unthinkable has happened, a portal opened up in the middle of the Queen's royal sanctum, and sucked her in. When she realize, she was in a strange word, with different shapes and forms that she didn't know, in front of her, was him, the supreme lord of the Shadow Legion, Darko. She was about to shot an arrow throug his skull, but he offered her a choice, serve him, and he will grant the Dark Lady power kill everyone who stand in her path of domination. After many hours, of pure silent and shadows, she accepted. The once Queen, is now just an warrior in the Shadow Legion's ranks. She will do everything offered by her new lord, Darko."

Status
Not open for further replies.