• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requiem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Within the next few days will be very big update. :)

- Few words about the main plot.
- Party members descriptions
- New gameplay screenshots
- Shooting system

But, for now, a new perspective of the camera:

newcamraview.jpg

oldta.jpg

Level 3
That new perspective is much more appealing as the details don't seem to be "stretched" like the old one. . . But that may be just me xD Anyways, I wait with anticipation for the release~

Level 14
Great news. A gameplay video will break any doubts that this will remain a screenshot game forever.

By the way I do have to ask you, do you plan on releasing some of the models you'v concoted for Requiem to the whole audithory of map makers in the future?

Level 24
If Goris had a dollar for everything she has put into this map that I do not understand how it was made she would be one whealthy woman.

Level 16
My guess is that the cameras 360 rotation is from the arrow keys and the zooming in and out the mouse wheel. But that is just my guess, could be totally different.

You can only register events for the 4 arrow keys and the escape one. You also don't need the 4 arrows for the 360° rotation, why would you? Left/Right is for rotation and up/down for zooming. You can move via right clicking. I'm 99% sure that's how it works currently.

are you a pro coder or something? it sure is definitely on a different level.

Nope, she uses GUI triggers; but she has time and patience, that's all you need for such a project.

Level 2
This sir, is amazing! Not only an awesome-looking inventory and a skill system, but also outstanding terrain! Never would've thought a warcraft III map could be that good, but well, isn't it too early for me to judge? :p

Level 24
It's never to early to judge and share your opinion but if you will judge good and fairly, well that's not something I can tell.

Level 24
Yes I highly doubt that Goris only used the WarCraft III World Editor but there are three things that really sticks out and is shown here and those are Goris creativity, her talent and the possibilitys with the WarCraft III World Editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.