• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requiem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

This. Chrome sucks anyways. Mozilla is the smartest browser, and on today's hardwares, the speed difference is negligible.

No browser war please. No one asked for geeky facts. It's a matter of taste (excluding IE :D)

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Haha, I agree. Here's the proof!
browser-war-illustration.jpg

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

That looks great. You never stop to amaze me Goris :)

Level 7
Goris, Truck is very small. The heroine will not fit there. Need to increase it by about a factor of 1.5-2.

Level 4
Great, another pic to make me excited for this map/game all over again.

Keep Up The Good Work Goris! :D

Level 4
Damn are you single?

Jk nice work, looking forward to playing this game one day.

Sorry, I do not date with map makers and musicians. xD

But seriously:
For now, I'm doing a new tree of passive abilities. Also I'm working with my own musician. I know, I promised a combat video... But you have to wait a bit, because I'm trying to do the trailer. :)

Level 4
Hi 'formerly known as Goris' ! Looking back at the gameplay videos I did notice there is quite a lot of camera adjustment on almost every step. Will you polish this eventually?

Hey! Don't call me that. ;P

Well, I watched this video again, and have no idea what you mean exacly...
I tried to show the flexibility and dynamism of the camera, so maybe you thought that the camera was too, I don't know... "aggressive"?

You control (rotate up/down, left/right and zoom in/out) by using arrow keys. In a specially made camera options, you can change the sensitivity of arrow keys, max view range and disable smoothing factor for your own needs.

Level 14
Agressive was exactly what I thought. I thought the camera was autofixed on some coordinates and repeatedly moved back to it, zooming in and out constantly. But since you did it manually I guess it's alright then ^^
I am looking forward to the combat preview. Is it strategy based like DragonAge or fast paced like a hack-and-slash ? Or some combination? Or something diffrent?

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Daaaaaam that name change got me confused :D. What made you change it?

Status
Not open for further replies.