• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Paired Modeling/Texturing Contest #3 - Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
the test map is up? o_O where is it?
Feel free to alter your model's implementation, and you may send it back to me in case you do :)
@HappyCockroach edited his post so we didn't get alerted. I just saw it myself, will check it.
Eh, a little flaw just about the first page, where the wips are; my first wip is the model I didn't finished, Mograine, so it shouldn't be there I suppose as I changed my model during the time.
The WIP's won't be at the poll thread. I'll erase it from the list anyways.

I just checked the test map and I see you've included (@HappyCockroach ) the version of my model without TC. Just a reminder, so you and judges get confused when judging and poll start.
I imported to the map the one which is uploaded as texture to the main model on the bundle. You might want to re-check that to be sure.

upload_2017-7-10_14-29-27.png

(If you accidentally put the non-TC version at it, you may swap to the TC one. I'd just check it quickly to be sure it is the exact same texture you uploaded at the deadline time)

Level 50
I imported to the map the one which is uploaded as texture to the main model on the bundle. You might want to re-check that to be sure.

View attachment 273254

(If you accidentally put the non-TC version at it, you may swap to the TC one. I'd just check it quickly to be sure it is the exact same texture you uploaded at the deadline time)
I'm sorry, I was wrong. You imported the TC version, my bad. I missed somehow.
Btw, can I update my entry in the models section? I just deleted apostrophe so people don't need to edit it when download it. It's just a change in name, nothing else.

I'm sorry, I was wrong. You imported the TC version, my bad. I missed somehow.
Btw, can I update my entry in the models section? I just deleted apostrophe so people don't need to edit it when download it. It's just a change in name, nothing else.
This is a fault in the Hive's current system, it takes apostrophes away from file names. And there's no problem in changing merely a name, so yes, go ahead.

Poll is up!

Paired Modeling/Texturing Contest #3 - Poll

You may vote already. And remember:
You aren't allowed to update your entry bundle's MDX and BLP contents after the contest is closed and before the results are out. Doing such will cause your disqualification.
We should not modify/add/remove MDX and/or BLP files to our entry bundles until the results thread come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.