1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Weave light to take you to your highest hopes - the 6th Special Effect Contest is here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Oblivion Of The Gods - The Rise of Azmorythe

Discussion in 'Roleplaying' started by GunSlinger, May 2, 2011.

1. A

A

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hy,can tis old woman joo in de RP?

2. GunSlinger

GunSlinger

Resources:
    Resources:
    Gotta fill out the char form first.

3. A

A

Resources:
    Resources:
    Name : Amina
    Race : Human
    Class : Sand Singer
    Biography :
    Amina live in sand valley, inside of an inn and entertain people as a singer. She has a beautiful voice that make sand and wind dance. After two year she entertain people,she's now a criminal because she was accidently killing a man when she was screaming on his ear so loud because the man is annoying her. After that,she was run away from the inn to the sandy wasteland, know that the ranger from the sand valley chasing her. After three hour without water and food,she was exhausted and she's feint,but a stranger saved her. She now live on a forest with the stranger as a servant.Her master give her a magical mike so when she scream,she didn't kill her allies. But then on a very sad day, her master traveling the forest but then,her master is killed by azmorythe. She was so sad and angry,and she now has one mission;kill the wretched azmorythe.
    Physical Traits :
    She has a purple eye and she wear an egyptian cloth she wear an egyptian necklace,she has a semi-long black hair.
    Equipment :
    Amina only use a magical mike. nothing else,but her mike can turn into a short sword. And her mike can fly by itself,so amina doesn't have to hold it everytime.
    Sorry for a long stupid biography and a weird grammars,I was still a lil bit dizzy because I drinking wine too much.

4. GunSlinger

GunSlinger

Resources:
    Resources:
    A mike? Not really made in that time but magic can do a lot of things so whatever.
    ACCEPTED!
    You can start here.
    but first in joining the group, you will be a passerby caught into the fight.

5. Jake Command Wolf

Jake Command Wolf

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey, is the RP dead or what?

6. GunSlinger

GunSlinger

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oops sorry. Have been busy these past few days.

7. Midnighters

Midnighters

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Is this RP still going?

8. GunSlinger

GunSlinger

Resources:
    Resources:
    Its dead at the moment and the reason for that was the lack of active rpers.
    There are 2 at the moment but I don't feel that comfortable forcing me to become lazy eventually leading to the rp's death . But if you do wish to join I can still have it up and running if any of the other rpers wish to join again.

9. sanofa

sanofa

Resources:
    Resources:
    I am always here.Give me a call when u need me.:p

10. GunSlinger

GunSlinger

Resources:
    Resources:
    Heh. Its somewhat coming back to life.

11. -Peper-

-Peper-

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    But it's somewhat only three of us :I

12. GunSlinger

GunSlinger

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yah...
    Let's wait. Maybe some will join or come back.