• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Oblivion Of The Gods - The Rise of Azmorythe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
ACCEPTED!
Now the problem is how should I put you in the RP?
Hmmm....oh I got an idea! My chara is flying (using gryphon) to the defias city because a trusted elder fortune teller from her village tell her and her chief that the evil drawn near to defias city ( two days ago before the party started), and so her chief give her a mission to go to the defias city.she then fly to defias city using her lovely gryphon, Blizzed.

Level 16
the characters so far!
201876-albums4352-picture46543.jpg

201876-albums4352-picture46474.png

A

A

Level 4
Name : Amina
Race : Human
Class : Sand Singer
Biography :
Amina live in sand valley, inside of an inn and entertain people as a singer. She has a beautiful voice that make sand and wind dance. After two year she entertain people,she's now a criminal because she was accidently killing a man when she was screaming on his ear so loud because the man is annoying her. After that,she was run away from the inn to the sandy wasteland, know that the ranger from the sand valley chasing her. After three hour without water and food,she was exhausted and she's feint,but a stranger saved her. She now live on a forest with the stranger as a servant.Her master give her a magical mike so when she scream,she didn't kill her allies. But then on a very sad day, her master traveling the forest but then,her master is killed by azmorythe. She was so sad and angry,and she now has one mission;kill the wretched azmorythe.
Physical Traits :
She has a purple eye and she wear an egyptian cloth she wear an egyptian necklace,she has a semi-long black hair.
Equipment :
Amina only use a magical mike. nothing else,but her mike can turn into a short sword. And her mike can fly by itself,so amina doesn't have to hold it everytime.
Sorry for a long stupid biography and a weird grammars,I was still a lil bit dizzy because I drinking wine too much.

Level 16
Its dead at the moment and the reason for that was the lack of active rpers.
There are 2 at the moment but I don't feel that comfortable forcing me to become lazy eventually leading to the rp's death . But if you do wish to join I can still have it up and running if any of the other rpers wish to join again.

Status
Not open for further replies.