• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New RP idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Oh my Kael! Now this is really something. I would love to take my share from this world when the RP starts.

I would like to suggest an additional race if possible:

Members of Race B are big, chunky creatures and roamed Planet X before humans did. The biggest distinction from humans are the dark skin, long arms, and their depressed head shape. Since their mental capabilities are not that great as of humans' their population had quickly fallen under the rule of men, making them servants, workers, pit fighters or soldiers.

They compensate their lack of clever with their exceptional strength and enchanted emotional intelligence. Race B can only use Nodus (see Magic), most of them are located in Distantia and Aethereus - where they are considered animals - but they can be found in almost every rich human's household.

Up for burnishing!

Level 19
Damnit, you got me intrigued. And I like Kari's idea with Race B, and if I am to enter my character will be one of those. I'm thinking they are treated as poorly as niggas were in America, back in the days.
I have started making concept art for the race, and my character as well. Guess what, I'm gonna base it on Am'ar, 'cuz I can't not do that.

Also, might I suggest that we use the DP structure, with terrain/art uploaded to the group album for each post, instead of using discussion threads?

Level 14
About their origins;

Race B appeared on Planet X roughly 40 million years after the Great Shift, but some scholars claim that they were there before, and are one of the oldest inhabitants of the planet. That being said, no sign shows when did they first appear, and the oldest sign of their existence dates 10 million years before of humans'.

Oh and I have almost forgot the insignificant fact, that a B mother's milk is really nutrition rich thus humans often hire them as nuns (not in Aethereus).

I'd rather draw instead of terraining...

Level 18
^ That.

Not to mention that I still don't like it. If you don't want to involve other people's characters it's just you and random npcs, of course that most likely comes up at some point not to be unrealistic, but then again if you want other people's characters to be a part of it, you have to like, go the events of that "picture" through with the people in the post, and at least personally when it comes to my characters in roleplays.

The reason I refuse to let other people use them because they cannot act the character out, there's always something I wouldn't do, and I would say differently, and stuff like that makes me really mad.

Level 14
When other ppl use my characters well but not as I have imagined I am happy because they add to the character's personality, a new angle I haven't thought about yet. And I think adapting to that is a really wonderful process, just as you would adapt to other character's roleplaying decisions.

But I understand the other part too, if a character is not used well it leads to anger and stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.