• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

discussion group for new RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
because we all know I am the worst bad guy ever. :p I would win where show and movie bad guys fail. :p I'm not the comical badguy following in their stereotype footsteps. So, by all means, try to outwit me :D (trust me, it is possible. but no one ever goes in quiete the right direction. They become predictable. D:) So far, Elenai ahs been the only one to keep me on my toes. :/ And he appears to be very much like me in RPing wording and detail. :p So, please, try to beat me. :D

Level 12
Meh, I'd prefer it to be futuristic. A spy RP just seems awkward to me >< And I don't work in teams, I work individually =P Lol, always preferred to be solitary.

Level 23
doesn't mean you have to be in a team :p It's just the majority of the spies have a good chance of being in teams. :/ I, however, would have a few goons, but otherwise be doing the majority of the operations myself. :p

No one seems to appreciate spy related games. :c They all want to Jason Borne, or james Bond the enemy, meaning 12 James Bonds running around. :/ But a more Jason borne approach (more realistic) or Micheal Weston (Burn Notice :D) would be fine by me. Still capable spies, but more realistic. Though, it would have a bit more of a futuristic approach. :D

Level 10
It would also mean people aren't being random and make up pphysics and new eapons, shields, and telekenetic races. I'd prefer the Burn Notice version. That show explains things about spy technology and their usefullness. Heck, I even know how to make a microwave bomb now (recent episode). XD the stuff they put in are interesting.

Level 10
Well i have to say we should probaly choose a version where its a attuacly good and acceptable because i'm kinda of teird of it getting ruined by a new guy.

Level 10
Well i'm just saying that every time we get a new member it seems people do not read the Rules and Regulations of the RP. So in order to prevent that we need to make a rules section and it must be updated so new members in the Order are not making uber people and we need to approve of their ideas.
I think we should do a Mass Effect RP except with different races and we could do our own plot twists.

Level 10
lol then you should be the galactic Federation if we do Metroid RP. XD I find it really sad that nobody takes me seriously. Instead everyone floods var instead. D:

Well, I think we should put down a list of games that would work for the RP. ames that we know. And from that, we should pick a few to narrow it down. I don't want something like Bioshock or mass efect, as I don't really know the story of Mass Effect and never cared about bioshock to even take a look at it. (besides, that dll girl is just plain wierd, and kindof freaky. lol)

Level 27
Well I hated those maniac girls in FEAR and Bioshock too. Looks like they were inspired by those girl ghosts from anime and horror movies.

Hmmm... so you say we make a list and vote? Okay, but I'm not sure if we all know something same. I know about the Mass Effect a little, but I haven't played the second part. Then, well, most of things that we all know is just an old classics like Star Wars which I doubt we would RP. Besides, then everyone would want to be a Jedi/Sith...

Level 10
Well, I added bounty hunters, troopers, and droids. lol Solmaster is already trying to switch from a Jedi to a cross between light and dark. He tells me he's planning on making a light side clone to be a Jedi master. I've decided that he's a lot like DarkIron Dwarf in the original Elders RP.

Level 23
He tells us something important, that effects everyone, and then tells us after we release the news that it was secret. XD But, it ruins the entire plot when he does, and he believes he can flip back and force between light and dark sides of the force. Still, once we get it panned out, the RP shoudl become good. :p

Although, you may enjoy the Official Futuristic RolePlaying Thread. It's much better than this Rp ever was. God Mod counters aren't godmoddy themselves (Elenai! :D Along with me as the focus of god mod encounters. :/ My logic beats it back again :D) But still, it proves to be very diverse and enjoyable. The galaxy gameplay area isn't cramped like this one was, and one actually have more freedom of technology and developement. I guess one could say it's more sophisticated than this RP ever was. :D

Level 10
and a lot easier to RP in. First encounters require translators, unlike this RP. People are more scientific, meaning that it is harder to cheat, and helps to show what you are talking about, and races are explained in better detail. People have more ideas for their races due to race design. Here, it was basically "whatever you can come up with". D:

Level 10
Yeah but people like me who have created races are hated and not allowed to bring in races that have been extremely nerfed and everything else that is possible.

Level 23
Because we are in the middle of race creation spam, the multiple races have a difficult time being critiqued, and thus, harder for us to keep straight. But, it really does help getting it so no one has to add or brainstorm parts of your race. If you have it all fleshed out, every possible detail (like I did with the Chozo) then you could get in without any problems. (The most I had was people complaining about my Planet Crackers. Just because they are Planet Crackers, doesn't mean their bombs hit the surface and kill the planet. :p It's the method in which they crack the planet. :p But, once I described my technologies in vast detail, they never did have a problem. My race is flexible, and strong, while maintaining a straight technological developement. Their affinity with technology and science is described by their war-like past, and their love for science.) Describe each technology sufficiently, and in a manner that it makes scientific sense, and you'll have an even better chance.

Level 10
If you want scienfically, you should watch Scifi Science. It's a wonderful show.

And how is Halo Hollywoodish? It was made by Microsoft, and is a wonderful game. I don't see any problems with their explosions. XD (except for the needler. crystals shouldn't explode like that. and they don't fly slowly. lol)

Level 10
Well, I watched Halo Legends yesterday, and I have to say, it was fun. My only problems with it is that they kept changing the graphics, due to using FIVE japanese studios. episode 3 was the best, and episode 7 isn't even worth watching. Not even cannon. Everything else was. but enough about that, how bout we get to making that LIST that I suggested.

Level 10
GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyayayayayayayaya

Status
Not open for further replies.