• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

discussion group for new RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
If you would like to join a new RP, then please come here.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...e-rp-construction-thread-127689/index118.html
From what we've decided, it's either going to be a futuristic RP, or the everyday life of a dragon RP (sounds boring, I know). If you are willing to play, please post your ideas.

The futuristic RP would be on one planet, and would probably be like the Order of Elders RP, in that we create the stories for our characters. I'm guessing that it will be a scifi RP without magic and mythical creatures, but if you want a fantasy RP, I think the dragons one is more appropriate.

We would greatly appreciate your comments and ideas.

Level 10
I don't understand it. you RP yourself terraining?

Anyways, who here would like a new scifi RP? It would be in a different universe, of course where a war between two of the world's largest nations rages. There are multiple races on that planet, due to there being a few starports. We will not be having space ships, so all vehicles should be land based. I don't have many ideas, but you could be anything you want, just as long as it isn't overpowered with weapons, or armor. They have to be able to move you know.

Level 10
So, I've been wanting to add a couple of RPs to my list, and Gath_Stormer has created a dragon RP that I hope will be workable. I also want to do a scifi RP, since the one we were in kindof died.

So, I believe we should do a scifi RP on a planet. Maybe even make it like Elders, but futuristic. Not sure about magic though. It's too opportunistic for scifi.

What do you guys think?

Level 10
Sorry i don't want to join any more rps. I'm already in 3. :O. Dark Legacy, Daily Peon, and Dark Wars. 2 of them are 40k. And i play in one an Adeptus Artibutes, which is basically a cop. And people actually like my lore -.- in the two 40k ones. Because unlike warcraft history 40k is actually more bendable. As there billions of planets and billions of cultures. and trillions of humans.

Level 10
I have contact with other people, just not as much as I would like, since they're all busy. I don't think warcraft has anything to do with being on my computer. I don't know what you do, but you shouldn't judge so quickly. Everyone is strange in their own way, and what I'm getting from you is not what I am.

Level 10
Ah, so that's what the sw meant. XD It looked more like you trailed off. lol You weren't talking to me.

I don't think it's a matter of time zones. That just means taht you RP when you see an update, and after a few minutes or hours, someone else will post too. It's not like it's a live chat. lol

Level 10
lol That's only happened twice, because we were all on. DarkIron, var, and I had this small war going on, since he kept ressurecting his undead from their ashes, and... I actually don't remember what we did with Misha. lol I don't think it was even half of what we did with DarkIron, being 32 pages and all that. XD (Ah, good times.)

Level 21
What and 10 people raiding on other peoples property, killing guards and owner of the "dungeon" so they could loot is good? And all those poor mobs out there killed for few coppers and silver coins...

Nah just kidding. And if games really caused violence then why are nerds who play games wimps?

Level 10
I don't recall anyone saying that nerds are whimps. there are some nerds who are into more than just games.

But the thing about Grand Theft Auto is that it promotes killing, stealing, drugs, and hookers. I've only seen it played once, but it's gotten some pretty bad reviews as the sequels keep coming out.

Level 21
Strange I played GTA 3, Vice city and Sana Andreas and nothing. And actually San Andreas is against drugs and yet pro killing? Anyway it is not games really that make people do crimes. Maybe it promotes but crimes did exist way before games and...I don't know in the end I just know games didn't turn me to violent person.

And what is nerd and geek anyway?

Level 10
Well, there are some people who take games way too seriously, and start doing what they did in the games. Maybe they're psychos, or maybe they find it fun, just likein the game, but if I recall correctly, the crime rates in the Us rose when GTA came out. I'm not sure about that. I haven't bothered loojing in a few years.

Level 27
Crimes happen not because of pop culture and other junk. Well maybe except for Justin Bieber, he definetly makes you go crazy with his squeaky voice.
The crimes happen because of people relationships and how they act with each others. Like after all that discrimination some afro-americans and asians hate white people. Some black are still discriminated by white, can't find a good job and are forced to have a life of crime.

Level 27
That's called Teenagehood syndrome. It may include one of these symptoms: addiction to real/imaginary person and becomming his/her's fan, hate of everything, love of everything, unnatural addiction to opposite sex, complete distaction from educuation and finally my favourite, the wasting the time time doing nothing and still saying you have not enough time.

Level 10
I'm sure they do. In our country, the progressives are slowly changing who the good guys and bad guys are. What history we learn in school is rarely what actually happened. They fly right through the details, and make certain people seem nicer than they really were. We never did get into too much detail about what certain people did. All the books would say is that "(State name here) killed thousands of people." But never went into detail beyond that, and it's not just that one school.

Status
Not open for further replies.