• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Content Discussion [SPOILER]

Level 29
Hold up. I thought Brian had no beef with the orcs even Rangul, he always did his best to save them from Aridon. I understand that he has chosen Rangul's daughter as his apprentice but it's.. idk. against Brian's character to play with the orcs like that. They are his tool, yes, but he doesn't treat them as Aridon treats his undead legions.

Considering that Rangul is to be blamed, even if not entirely, for what the orcs are enduring / will endure, I guess that getting him out of the picture is a necessary sacrifice for Brian.
Plus, him being stuck in the old ways could ruin Amari's plans.

Level 20
Hold up. I thought Brian had no beef with the orcs even Rangul, he always did his best to save them from Aridon. I understand that he has chosen Rangul's daughter as his apprentice but it's.. idk. against Brian's character to play with the orcs like that. They are his tool, yes, but he doesn't treat them as Aridon treats his undead legions.
While what you said was true the preacher itself hinted at this.

"While he gave us time and his assistance we wasted it away fighting amongst ourselves " kind of line.

Brian has become strong enough to walk on Arkain itself again so id assume he needs the old "conservative" orc cast gone in order for Amari to form the Dominion, which is essentially its pet army, just as Aridon has his undeads Brian needs an army of his, the orcs were his choice, but in order for them to be his army he needs Rangul and the crew dead.

Level 9
Ahh yes, thank you all for reminding me of Brian's character. Almost forgot that he also has Gardon in his pocket.
I wonder what will happen to the demons though. Undead belong to Aridon, Orcs and Gardon's Humans and Elves are aligned with Brian. That leaves the Dwarves and Demons, I didn't mention the remaining Royal Kingdoms cuz if memory serves, they were in decline and dying out according to the stories.
The Empire belongs to the Dark One, forgot his name.

Level 19
Brian has become strong enough to walk on Arkain itself again so id assume he needs the old "conservative" orc cast gone in order for Amari to form the Dominion, which is essentially its pet army, just as Aridon has his undeads Brian needs an army of his, the orcs were his choice, but in order for them to be his army he needs Rangul and the crew dead.
Then, why didnt Bryan approached Zairmak?
We know is the oldest orc, and also an ancient Being (because the imperials story). Zairmak is a traditionalist but he retreated the ravaging fire clan until Rangul asked for his help.

Also he joined Amari right away and compliment her because of their new found allies short after meeting her. I dont get why Bryan never approached Zairmak in any visible way.

Level 20
@Mvicio Cuz of three reasons i think

1. Good ol Zarimak is just as much of a edge boy driven by vengeance as Rath is(as clearly shown on the Sige of Kome chapter). Brians focus is on building an nation/army whith which he can further his goals, an old bitter orc isn't PRIME candidate.
2.He unlike amari won't bend the knee especially to Brian whose abit of a human lover( for orc standarts)
3.Zarimak isn't heir to rangul which was the one who unified the clans, that might cause further succession crisis, and before you say what about sasrogarn...That fool was so useless not even his right hand man bothered to protect him.

If we were to assume amari as a candidate did not exist and Brian had to chose a champion among the current pool of orc characters I still think Zarimak wouldn't make the cut.

Level 10
Euh, I don't think the Destroyer has any intention of sinking the invasion, he sees it as his big chance of everlasting glory. He is just consolidating a bigger powerbase inside the invasion for himself. My guess is that he wants his name on it by the end of it, being the big winner, but he is not sabotaging it before it can even start. Now, upstaging Rangul and setting things up so he and his troops get the ascendant position inside the invasion force in the future...

Level 29
My review for the End of Act Three

Orcs:
-Well to be fair, Rangul, those "loyal clans" decided to stay between the Destroyer and the other clans. We literally had no choice but to attak them in order to subjugate the rebels. There were three bridges and these three clans were on the other side.
-Wait, wait! The Destroyer is smarter than Rangul in the long-term? He is actually aware that their chances of victory are slim! Well, to him it doesn't matter of course since all he wants is to kill, but it still is annoying that he is the only one that seems to be aware of this!
-And suddenly the Destroyer has a lot more depth than the majority of characters in this story
"...fight all by yourself." --> "...fight all by yourselves."

Humans:
-God, I hate Genethas. Calling Aaron insane. He, out of all people!
-Yeah, you better hope that there aren't gods left, Genethas. Because if they do, you will endure only torment after you inevitably die.

Undead:
-I love Sapphira's reaction. I think that all fans of Arkain shared her reaction. I sure as hell was! XD
-I think Sapphira answered to her own question. It is because of their simple-minded nature that they resist to Aridon's control!

Level 22
Thoughts on the new cutscene

• The Destroyer certainly used some very interesting logic. And I guess it worked out well for finding a compromise between his and Rangul's goals.
  • Nice to see Okri make an earlier appearance. While she probably won't get to deal with the Destroyer herself, I'm sure the undead will do it on her behalf later.
  • That was an interesting twist. I thought the undead had successfully managed to manipulate the orcs this time. Instead they, like in the original, accomplished little and even may have hastened the invasion.
Now I wonder as a hypothetical; if Aridon had ordered all the chieftains to be assassinated, would the orcs still be unhinged and continue their invasion?

Last edited:
Level 29
  • Nice to see Okri make an earlier appearance. While she probably won't get to deal with the Destroyer herself, I'm sure the undead will do it on her behalf later.
That or an undead Destroyer will be among the Bonelords' army when they decide to attack the Dominion later on and she gets the chance to kill him.
  • That was an interesting twist. I thought the undead had successfully managed to manipulate the orcs this time. Instead they, like in the original, accomplished little and even may have hastened the invasion.
Well, if they hastened the invasion, they might get more reckless and lose more warriors. Thus, more corpses for Aridon and less living orcs to stand in his way.
Now I wonder as I hypothetical; if Aridon had ordered all the chieftains to be assassinated, would the orcs still be unhinged and continue their invasion?
They would probably choose new chieftains and then decide a new course of action. And in the meantime, they could have to deal with an imperial counterattack or the approaching Demon invasion force.

Level 20
Well it looks like my assumption about destroyer not messing with the invasion since rangul is funneling his wish was true...

But I have some kind of theory, what if the orc lunatic preacher is actually brian? I mean he knows Aridon and how he operates, and he loves ruining his plans.

Also i am calling it right now Destroyer will go on to live even on the second orc book!

Level 16
Oh, interesting to see Destroyer being sensible and actually putting aside the classic orc brutishness is... the best thing. By pledging minor clans to Rangul, he prevented needless bloodshed that would've ruptured part of orc leadership. He might survive to SB era though him being killed by Dorbric is also possible. Nice to see Okri early. It would be sweet for her to claim her just revenge in the future. Destroyer could at least be undead to be killed by her in Bonelords mission (considering we also face fallen of Dominion).
Genethas is... warped. Succubus matron could warp mortal to such degree... Genethas slaying Order of Bleeding could be what that prevented his early exposure. I'm sure, if Gardon was present to spy the battle, the truth would get in line earlier and he would plot earlier.
Nice to see Kazardius again :vw_love:. It seems Shadow is trickier than Death; for it foils even the plans of Death. Orcs are like that. So, very next mission could be slaughter of Blooddrinker demons. We would probably play as Krom, Rahandir, Saphira, and Kazardius while choosing the which nexus to support us in the battle OR it could be all Splecir nexus.

Level 9
But I have some kind of theory, what if the orc lunatic preacher is actually brian? I mean he knows Aridon and how he operates, and he loves ruining his plans.
The same idea crossed my mind. Brian is very manipulative and always keeps a close eye on his pawns, unlike a certain Undead Archlich.
Or the preacher is just a lunatic orc who was touched by Brian or demons or Undead.
Many assumptions can be made at this point since we don't know much about the preacher except that he was the cause of a rebellion in his clan and that he believes in some dark power.
Though, I didn't think the Destroyer would listen to him, in the interlude recently released, The Destroyer seemed to want to overthrow Rangul but he looked back at the preacher and declared that he still stands with Rangul and won't stab him in the back and such.
If it weren't for the preacher, I highly doubt the Destroyer would have stuck with Rangul's plan and wouldn't plunge the orcs into another civil war.
Also, I'm sad that we had to see the last of Aaron in such manner, killed offscreen by a demoness-loving scum. Would've loved to see more of the Order of the Bleeding, and I know Shar won't let them die offscreen like that and has something in store for them.
PS: Kazardius is my new favourite character. Even though we didn't see him much, just in one chapter I believe where he's the penultimate boss, it's so good to see the line of great Zyainor still lives. Whether it is Undead or living.
I wonder if he knows about Vael.
I'm excited to check Act 4! Hopefully soon

Last edited:

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
If it weren't for the preacher, I highly doubt the Destroyer would have stuck with Rangul's plan and wouldn't plunge the orcs into another civil war.
Despite the preacher being a character I would not deem unimportant, the Destroyer would still
not have started a civil war, believe it or not.

i want to know something is okri the daughter of the bloodhand chieftain that was killed by the destroyer
The Destroyer definitely killed her mother along with the old chieftain.

Level 21
Strong work on Act 3 Shar and Kas, I'm looking forward to Act 4. I'm happy to see a lot of the setup for the original 2nd books get put in properly to build that foundation.

We've learned a lot of little tidbits, some of which when contextualized around what we knew from the original campaigns, gives us a lot to speculate on. I'm not sure if there's a better place to centralize a lot of the existing loose plot threads, but I'd like to list some along with my thoughts to open up the discussion. Let me know other speculatory info and I can add it to the list.

Who is the chieftain of the Goldaxe Clan? - This is clearly meant to be a mysterious setup for some reveal later. I don't think there's anything definitive at this point, but the info we do have is that this chieftain has been in place chronologically before the start of the True Story's first mission. My only shot in the dark guess is the monocle Dreadlord, Maronogin. I only have four really flimsy reasons - first, he seems classy because of the monocle, his team color appears to be yellow in the single time we see his portrait, his only line is "It is about time we met in person" right before we are introduced to the Goldaxe clan in the first mission, and the idea of the series narrator acting faux-omniscient seems like something a person only caring about money throughout the whole conflict would do. which places them above it all in a way by extension.

What's up with Aridon? (you know, just in general) - We get two different stories from Aridon and Tregakh about what happened when they confronted each other. Aridon claims Tregakh was planning to betray the other three so he rounded them up to strike first, followed by him killing the rest and himself. Tregakh claims Aridon actually tricked him into seeming like he would become aggressive, thus setting the stage for Aridon being the actual mastermind behind destroying all 4. At this point, while the Dark One is literally named the DARK One and seems like the typical edgelord baddie, I'm inclined to think Aridon is actually the plain as day main antagonist of the series. LoA has never been about black and white morality of the characters and I think Aridon being a main viewpoint character is meant to sort of Trojan Horse him into the players mind as someone who should be sided with a la Daenerys Targaryen. Yet, nearly everything he does results in terrible misery and the signs are plain as day that this character basically only acts in the way a villain would. It's even more compelling because he seems to believe he is working towards some self-created goal that sounds grandiose, but actually shows that maybe he’s less an omniscient guardian and more a destructive control freak.

The Destroyer and the Bloodhand Clan - Originally a throwaway faction for one mission then basically disappears in the 2nd Orc Book, The Destroyer and his clan has gotten some extra screentime and survival past his expected expiration date, making him weirdly compelling to me as a character. With it nearly outright said that Okri has rightful claim to rule, it's pretty clear that she will inherit the clan as the Orcs transition into the Dominion, but what will happen to our newly famed guy with no real name? His talk with the Preacher where he admits he only wants to go out in a blaze of glory because he is afraid of being forgotten seems like an excellent setup for a cool payoff later. I'm hopeful he isn't done away too predictably because a lot can be done with this guy where he confronts his fears rather than going down the stereotypical path of getting roasted in the frontline like he wants. Considering the reforms of the Dominion being the most inclusive faction in Arkain, it seems like it could be a great setting for that type of subplot. Probably way too wholesome for LoA hahaha and honestly, it's not like that much time can be spent on this one small subplot.

Will Sir Bubblerino Return? TIME WILL TELL

I've got more, but I need to go eat dinner. Edit: ok, here’s some more.

Why are the demons so hostile? - We think Demons and immediately assume mean bad guys, but I don’t see why they have to be that way - I guess it’s more that we define demon and demonic as simply evil. I think this one is made clear by Brian’s line in the epilogue of the Second Orc Book where he says the demons are the way they are because Aridon yeeted the Demon God way back when. Purple tentacle man also says something to Kersidar talking about Kersidar’s predecessor. The implication here is that Kersidar is the prodigy of the now dead Demon God, or maybe even a reincarnation of him similar to how Brian and Largoth are also vessels/fragments of one of the four. Anywho, I think the demons have been pumped into a constant rage due to their creator being destroyed, while Kersidar works behind the scenes to aim the Blooddrinker Legion and his race in general’s bloodlust towards the real goal left to him by Demon Papa: get to Aridon. It’s not simple conquest, it’s seeking revenge, even if most of them may not understand that. Kersidar is also looking for Largoth, so basically at this point the Demons are pissed and out to get everyone, but they have a reason for it that is not necessarily because they are inherently evil.

All these new Generals - There are a billion new Human factions and generals. Some have little subplots, but I wonder if we can expect many of them to get roasted in Act 4 to thin out the bulky character roster and to add some consequences to the Orc invasion and renewed demon attack from Souleater. Elvir is certainly related to Gardon and therefore also the Emperor. Wolf lady also has some weird Orc gladiatorial combat experiment going on along with an old romantic relationship with Blen, so these two have some future likely in store for them, but all the rest strike me as disposable, else perhaps we can expect them to be heavily involved in the Ironfist/Golden Guard conflict.

Last edited:

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Speaking of work of Act Four...
full

Level 20
@Shar Dundred
Ayoo the dwarf with the questionable morals is BACK! This should be good!

Why are the demons so hostile?
I mean every race its hostile in Arkain, It took A literal God to subdue the orcs and stop them form quite literally going into a self inflicted Genocide.

The rotting brigade of Aridon is just as hostile, and humans love killing each other just as much as thrashing and enslaving any non-human.

It just so happens the Demons possess such a large pool of manpower that they can go to war with all of the other races and with themselfs.

As for this whole Aridon theory, I mean...This whole debacle seems like a really bad high school drama, He said so and so the other one did so and so, I really hope this is not the case.

Level 19
So orgen is back i Hope he survives. And one of the dwarven generals has the same color of Zarin's faction. So maybe Zarin will know about Mordrin.

But the most important thing... SIR ROSS is back.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Feel free to edit & comment!

Level 29
My review of Chapter One of Act Four

Grammar errors in the opening cinematic:
"...should fine a way..." --> "...should find a way..."
"equp" --> "equip"
"soldires" --> "soldiers"

-I kind of feel bad for Krom. The guy has been undead for so long that the only joy he gets is by fighting and every other type of pleasure seems alien to him.
-It could be fun if at the start of the mission, we didn't start as hostile to the other factions. They would still see us as neutral, and only go notified of a rebellion after we attacked one of them. That way we could have plenty of time to prepare our forces.
-It is a shame that Mordin doesn't have his own unique item and that his abilities aren't that much different from a regular Dwarf Hero
-Why does the Deadman has more HP and deals more damage than the Footman? The only advantage the Footman has is the Defend ability.
-Pity we don't get an Earth Orb from killing the mage in charge of the Order of the Earth
-It would be funny if Krom wanted to kill Orgen as some sort of payback for making Rahandir fail in completely destroy the Demon Artifact
-Orgen went out of his way to save as much ore as possible. Said ore will probably be pointlessly spent in either the upcoming civil war, Zarin's revenge campaign against the orcs or the war between Gardon and van Durce.

Level 19
I wont play the new map for a couple of days so i'll Talk about the changelog instead:

-Siege of Kome are made easier since the revenge of Kome is gone. I liked that when fighting orcs they had this skill. It made sense.
-No theoden inmune to Magic... THX a lot.
-i suppose if You pick skullblade You can make windriders. If not, i think you should change the raiders to goldseekers or allow the creation of some goldaxe unit.
I mean, if skullblade is gonna help hoy either way, more goldaxe should help You too since Hortnog Is there (maybe is his special unit or something).

Level 16
So, here is the review:
-O' dwarven storyline given more flesh. Love to see Mordin. Out of all undead, he is the most "good-hearted" due to his unwillingness to kill even his living kin, followed by Saphira and maybe Keera. His Hammer Throw spell really come in handy at nuking and he is perhaps best counter against Orgen due to his Ultimate spell of sniping heroes useless against Mordin's ult. I can see Aridon ordering him and Rohir dwarves to defend dwarven lands for a while against Zyainor.
-Krom's edginess is super. Even he can tease Meya and Mordin sans evoked retribution. Too bad that he feels no pleasure due to being undead for centuries. Being a younger undead, it is understandable Meya still retains her former mortal life's gimmicks. Just imagine how many men she turned to 'ghoul-mouthed' fiends for fun... While Krom just hunts.
-Wonder if Krom still recalls the days where Arkainians were alive and well. Some of his people are probably incorporated into the Scarec without former visage of what they looked like. I would assume Arkainians maybe resembled Vrykul from WoW and could've been ancestors of humans of Rodan and Arkain.
-It would've been nice to summon Rohir reinforcements (undead units). Perhaps this mechanism could be activated in Castle after maybe possessing Sir Ross.
-And nice blood knight easter egg... is it canon? Did Elves have blood knight-like order in Arkain? It would be nice to see undead blood knight serving as the vanguard for Rohir :ogre_hurrhurr:.
-It would've been perfect if those damned Bloodstone Elite had to be possessed...
-This is one of the longest missions of Arkain. Due to the three dwarven bases and Order of Earth, the progress is slow and untimely attack on the northwestern base would end up in wipe. It is advisable to train only spirits and try to possess without losing single of them (impossible challenge ofc xD). Those Gyrocopters were pain... well, at least they could serve as the horrors of Rohir in the future. Meya and Mordin were true mvp of this mission due to Meya's aura and ult and Mordin's tankiness. Krom, without Power of Death, became less glamorous but he still remained the perfect assassin xD.
-Order of Earth: which kingdom is it from? From Empire, Salria, or Pyrru? Finally, earth-themed order. The dream of controlling those golems, hopefully, could materialize in the future.
-Wonder if this mission could've been easier if Edoarus had been deployed in lieu of Krom. Can the butcher wreck dwarves? Since he wrecked ogres, it would be quite a piece of cake.
-And yeah, can't wait for end of Act Four. Gramercies and many lucks, Shar. :piru:

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
-I kind of feel bad for Krom. The guy has been undead for so long that the only joy he gets is by fighting and every other type of pleasure seems alien to him.
Tbf, Meya's understanding of "joy" is... special too.
-Why does the Deadman has more HP and deals more damage than the Footman? The only advantage the Footman has is the Defend ability.
You have to think of them more as "buffed ghouls" than "just" undead Footmen.
-i suppose if You pick skullblade You can make windriders. If not, i think you should change the raiders to goldseekers or allow the creation of some goldaxe unit.
I mean, if skullblade is gonna help hoy either way, more goldaxe should help You too since Hortnog Is there (maybe is his special unit or something).
Windriders have been available in the original & I wanted them to be there to give the players proper air support.
While Goldseekers outclass Raiders, I didn't feel like players really needed a Raider unit while the Windrider can
provide much more support.
In an ideal world I would have a flying Goldaxe unit to make gold in the name of their chieftain from above but alas.
Wonder if Krom still recalls the days where Arkainians were alive and well.
He does. Doesn't talk much about it though.
-It would've been perfect if those damned Bloodstone Elite had to be possessed...
TOO perfect. :)
-Order of Earth: which kingdom is it from? From Empire, Salria, or Pyrru? Finally, earth-themed order. The dream of controlling those golems, hopefully, could materialize in the future.
They're from Lor, so....

Level 22
Thoughts on the newest chapter:

• Poor Mordin and Krom. One doesn't want to pretty much fight, the other has lived for so long the existential crisis is slowly creeping up again.
  • Meya is interesting, though in a weird way. She acts like Krom, but if Krom lost most of his memories, is gradually regaining them while somehow gaining a big ego in the meantime.
  • I can see Gardon or Vail eventually reaching out to the order of the earth ( after it gets disbanded because Lor fell) and restoring it.
  • Having Mordin and Meya playable helps a lot. Would've been pretty cool to also have a mixed Rohir nexus/human roster for this mission, but oh well... It probably would've made the chapter too easy.
  • Sorry Orgen, but the only people allowed to ruin the undead's plan are the Orcs/Tribal Dominion. :p

grammar mistakes:
fine a way -> find a way
to equp -> to equip
and been completely -> and had been completely

Last edited:
Level 20
Played the new chapter.

Definitely a tough one (though I probably did not help by forgetting runepriests are an excellent target for possession)

The new heroes and ennemies to possess really make the level feel new.

Really like the super strong Thane, it makes Krom's death grip really useful.

Maybe lessen the attacks of the final bases and have the order of the earth launch attacks regularly until the Guardian is dead. (It would make the order more important on this map and allow the player to reduce the pressure by going for the order before the Mithrill Forge)

The earthcallers are definitely a good target for possession. 750 hp magic immune tanks at will is quite good.
By the way, earthcallers still have the firemages' description.

On the one hand, Sir Ross having elites even after being possessed feels weird. But on the other hand, if he didn't have them, his attacks would be quite useless.

Eredar behind trees instead of Demon lords !? The Legions are diversifying their strategies ! (Well I suppose these are mushrooms so it doesn't count)
By the way, I think it would be nice to start with a lumber mill or a graveyard close to those trees to make the secret more findable without cheats. (And also because it can be difficult to know where to gather wood in the beginning)

Level 20
So we into the melee maps are getting actually hard part now huh...

Story wise, this chapter did not unveil that much, Mordin lamenting the fate that has befallen him, even though ironically he asked from that himself...

Btw I am noticing a pattern with the rotting corps freak show, they tend to pair new comers with the most deranged of the bunch, Saphira got to be paired with Rahandir, Ornassion got to be paired with Haran and Mordin with Krom and Lady big mouth (whatever is her name). Quite literally the interactions between those three felt weird... Mordin in one hand is lamenting his shitty fate while lady bigmouth is talking about getting it on...Krom on the other hand has been stripped of any trace of his humanity (or what whatever you would call that for his kind) that the only thing that brings him a thrill its the hunt which its literally the only thing Aridon uses him for...That's actually sad.

Now gameplay wise...You can cheese the game by leveling up mordin to six and quite literally rushing the Mithril mine, you need to destroy only two crates from mordin to reach the sweet spot, giving you access to tier 3 upgrades.

In this map your friends are the rune priests who MUST be possessed at any cost together with Bear riders. Krom's and Mordin's disables are essential and must be used carefully on high priority targets, Lady big mouth is SO god dam useless KIT wise that EVEN her most useful spell cant be used other than to heal Krom and Mordin FUNILY enough she is the most paper of the bunch and will get focus fired first so yeah, She aint getting that S rank on the other thread Shar, tell her to become useful first!

FUCK the overseer, that bastard just wont die, good thing krom's root lasts an eternity.

Oh shar...This question is for you, did you by any chance enjoy the first world war as a history topic? Cuz playing your melee maps feels like going into trench warfare, Push three inches tower up, push another three inches tower up, reach the choke point tower up build like all the essential unit production builds fight there for 40 minutes until you reach the sweet spot to rush the enemy base.

Level 16
So order of the flame. Kerrel
Order of the earth. Lor
Order of the lightning. Isalmur
I would thought that the order of the earth would be from Salria dunno why.
Order of Flame- Rengar
Order of Lightning- Isalmur
Order of Earth- Lor
Assumptions: Order of Light (a.k.a Inquisitors)- Kerrel
Order of Arcane- Toran (They had the possession of Mask of Illusions, and maybe their order primarily focused on phantom-mancy and flexible flow of arcana magic due to the very name of 'Mage Guild')
Order of Water- Pyrru
Order of Air- Salria (since their cavalry focus on speed and mobility, it won't be a stretch to assume their magical order would involve wind.)

Level 19
Chapter one Act four:

-I really feel bad for Mordin, he just doesn´t want to kill his kin, he said that a lot of times, he should be fighting demons only.
-So the Ejara nexus are the ones fighting the dwarves but with alive nerubians so the dwarves didn´t know about the undead prior to the second void war. Brilliant, but i thought the nerubians were slave not that long ago.
-The blood elf reward was totally worth it.
-I hate fighting this faction, is so fucking strong, i really needed to take the thanes to heal my army because i couldn´t win even with the possesed. Also i thought we were going to use the Rohir nexus and not the traditional human faction.
-We killed the "harmos" of the order of earth but i suppose there are other high ranking members so we´ll see them in the future.
-Possesing Sir Ross with the beginning force is a must, you get a free allie that somehow help and clean the cave.
-Orgen is alive and with the ore, so he´ll tell Zarin about his brother being undead.
-Rahandir reanimated Mordin, so that means the Mordin follows Rahandir orders and not Aridon´s. He won´t betray it though but is a nice detail.
-How is Meya having fun with the prisoners?
-Krom is interested in the bloodstones... that´s bad.

Nice Chapter Shar!