• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
shyflutter_by_yoshiman1118-d3kehg8.png

EPIC LULZ...
Oh and Death bringer it was just a voice that I wanted, but I don't mind her voice now.
Really Derpy, but I'm keeping the other one for my email thing on my phone when I get the chance to get the ring tone.

Level 22

SEASON 2 EPISODE 15 THE SUPER SPEEDY CIDER SQUEEZY 6000

Remember that despite XyroUploads4 changing number at the end, the videos won't last more than a few days before removed due to claim by Hasbro.

COMMENT:
I forgot that they are 2 episodes of the same pony in a row, like they did with Rarity, so this is again AJ's episode. What can I say, it was a nice episode, had some nice moments like hearing again Bon Bon talking (and no the ponies yelling together with Lyra does not count Lyra talking, still looking to hear her voice).

But it wasn't anything that entertaining like the previous episode, well maybe because the previous one has got to be one of the best for Season 2. Oh and yes I moved my airing and watching to Saturdays, more in the mood for it and closer to the actual airing time.

Last edited:
Level 12
Season 2 Episode 15 is a show focused on integrity and honesty of the Apple family, which included rainbow dash, twilight sparkale, pinkie pie, fluttershy, applejack, rarity, old grandma, apple bloom and big mac.
The apple family originally only the apple descendants were always having the trouble to produce enough apple cider. Then, the 2 brothers came into ponyville with the "Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000".
The apple family encountered the temptation to give up on integrity and win the competition. However, twilight sparkale and grandma persuaded rainbow dash not to do so.
In the end, they lost the competition, however, they remained in ponyville because the two brothers did not have integrity, in producing cider apple juice and was forced to leave ponyville.

Applejack sends a letter to Celestia, the SWAG way - I didn't learn anything! HAHA.

End of short summary.

Level 21
friendship_time_by_yamino-d48xj2y.jpg
friendship_is_magic_by_edward_elric32-d4c427k.png
i__ll_make_a_friendship_problem_by_takua770-d4cwb8p.png
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/003/b/9/b90ca6c8414c1e9905245d5ba9dac8f5-d4dq5xs.jpg[/img]
vote_friendship_by_equestria_election-d3io4ck.png
fluttershy_digs_chicks_by_misterdavey-d3kscxn.png
sonamy_mlp_friendship_is_magic_by_hislilhalo1-d49470j.png

Level 22
@ Billy the Cat nice for keeping the format so-so :>

OK another nice episode, I liked it more than the previous with the apple machine. And since Rainbow Dash is my 3rd favorite, ofc <3 to see her episode, she's sweet as usual.
The adventure part *Indianna Johnes* and the spy part were fun

I guess they brought coolness to the episode but hey with RD, every episode's cool! I thought that more than one with her has been aired, though.

http://www.hasbro.com/mylittlepony/en_US/media/browse.cfm?type=videos

I had no idea that Hasbro can upload full episode(s), here is the one 'The Last Roundup', episode 14. Just that, it seems only when time passes or it was only for a sample.

Next episode is Valentine's episode eh?

Level 9
I don't know if you've talked about this earlier since I've been somewhat inactive for a while , but do I dare reading "My little Dashie"? Considering how people are reacting to it.

I read it a few days ago. At first I was a little sceptical but I gave it a try. It was pretty good, and it does have the power to get you a little emotional (no full blown tears though). It was alright. If you're looking for a good read, though, you should give Eternal a go.

Next episode is Valentine's episode eh?

This one will be really good, I have a feeling. Can never have enough Cheerilee!

Level 11
I read it a few days ago. At first I was a little sceptical but I gave it a try. It was pretty good, and it does have the power to get you a little emotional (no full blown tears though). It was alright. If you're looking for a good read, though, you should give Eternal a go.

Thanks alot :>

Spike, get the fuck away from Rarity! That greedy spike episode was the worst!

Ya' can't deny the swag-on.
attachment.php

Attachments

• swagon.png
    swagon.png
    121.2 KB · Views: 486
Status
Not open for further replies.