• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
For some reason, my little pony is getting famous in the Philippines, it somehow started in 2014 when I end up reading a local otaku magazine about "Filipino-bronies", then my experience for selling old toys via Sulit I met young mothers taking about my little pony and how will I react to it. Then lastly, if you look at Comic book stores and toy shops, there are huge merchandise of mlp stuff.

What the fuck? I thought this poison has left me! its consuming me, it wants me back, BACK TO THE "CULT OF KABAYO" :razz:

Level 30
@StoPCampinGn00b - the pictures are inside my head!

@Adiktuz - if you can reach Shopesville at Greenhills there's been tons of pony merchandise scattering the place, and if you look for a Otaku magazine philippines their is an issue about Filipino Bronies.

Level 30
I nearly forgot, even K-zone is sponsoring my little pony.

@Almia, its not just young teens, its mostly dominated by young mothers, and ladies here in our country. Yet, it may also increase for male audiences as well.

I still don't get it why its such a late bloomer lol.

Level 22
You know, we kind of like to hype shit up at the last moment lol. Just look at the news, it took a week before the Pope stuff died down.

Roland

R

Roland

Have you boys lost your minds? Addicted with Childish-Kiddy-Ponies? I prefer cats and dogs..

Status
Not open for further replies.