• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
^ You wish, go away

I doubt it, its only 13 episodes in season 3 so it will probably end sooner.

Really? Didn't read that... Ok look. Another show I watched (totally spies) some 6 years ago did so: They had 5 seasons also with 26 episodes per season, also around 20 smth minutes per episode.

They divided it into something like the first 13 episodes, then several months later - the next 13 episodes. E.g now releasing the first 13, in the future around spring-summer 2013 - the next 13. It's possible to do that.

Hasbro are great, I didn't know they took part in the creation of Battleship 2012 which is one of the nice movies for this year. It was a pleasant surprise, so go Hasbro, go my little ponies!

Level 20
Welcome+to+the+herd+I+don+t+care+if+this+_c193d65775ddbae940f7494a94b69dbc.png

You can't hotlink from the funnyjunk.

Level 22
That's too awesome. I actually have MLP as a replacement of the old 'girly' show that I watched and liked even more (totally spies) but with TS getting a new season in 2013 when it was thought to be over in 2008, and MLP getting to Season 3, both shows next year!

Waiting for Nov 10th!

Level 22
Yup, Season 6, it had a lame ending in Season 5 like 'TL:DR all turned good, we wanna finish the show sooner'. In the past I've actually contacted indirectly through one guy their producer David Michel - yeah I am more excited than any movie in the past years because I've been recording episodes and watching them since 2004-2005, I can't believe it's back! They also have cool musics that I am even using in games like sc2 now, in war3 before.

But let's keep the topic about MLP, like the episode list, hmm again with 2 part episodes - nice if they will be like A Canterlot Wedding or The Return Of Harmony.

Level 11
I don't think they are comparable with powerpuff girls... like comparing LotR to some cheap awful movie.

Don't say that, PPG was a good show too.

But I might go see the new TP season when I find the time (I haven't watched One Piece and Naruto since Christmas plus MLP starts now and I got two more shows that are ongoing in which I try to keep up with. So much culture so little time xD )

Level 22
^ For me prsonally, not, but far not like TS. And TS has the idea maybe from Charlie's Angels and that's a better comparison, come on. TS targets teenagers and college age too due to its plot in the latest seasons, so it's far from the little kids audience, that's why I didnt like the comparison with PPG.

Now in MLP I see interesting titles and while I will avoid spoilers of any kind, I am sure there will be 26 episodes. Like I said TS had the exact same format and was released in 2x13 episodes when airing the next seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.