• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
which one of the main ponies are you? I was expecting to be closer to twilight sparkle or nightmare ;d and very far off rarity, i didn't like fluttershy but that's until i met rarity, i absolutely hate her, she's the most annoying pony.

Both quizzes focus only on the main ponies though: Twilight sparkle, fluttershy, pinkie pie, rarity, applejack and rainbow dash. The little dragon is not featured either.

The first quiz is very easy, just 8 questions. http://www.quizazz.com/quiz.php/888694/which-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-pony-are-you/

twilight sparkle

an all-round goodie, you're noble at heart and strict about following morals. Your intellect surpasses the common pony; you have a great eagerness to learn more and fill your mind with knowledge. While you can sometimes be labelled as a "smarty pants", you always keep true to yourself and would much prefer to stay your brilliantly-brainy self than become someone you're not. A lot of people would consider you an excellent role model; not just because of your intelligence, but because you're also so genuine and virtuous.

twilight sparkle318,506%
fluttershy218,175%
applejack29,439%
pinkie pie114,064%
rainbow dash010,350%
rarity[c]0[c]6,689%
attachment.php

this second questionnaire is much more elaborated. I found it a bit boring.

l GOT PINKIE PIE! <3

Level 19
GOOD NEWS!
The new season might come out in...October...:goblin_cry:

Well... so its just a matter of some months, while it dont come I watch adventure time and etc.

I kinda wish to make pony models for warcraft, but well, the parasprites wold attack it, and they need some custom animations to work, and I still doesnt know how to make it.

Also the diablo 3 easter egg is a mix like said, but I kinda think was a bad desing, bad map, the tought of getting itens here is simply silly.

Level 14
BEST REMIX EVER,if only he knew whats the difference of a cover and a remix lol

Btw,Deadly,there is no confirmed date or month yet,but you can always check pony countdown

Level 14
56 k here :D or something around that got 211#

However the Top high score on that board ---30 or 300 million? Seems legit?

Maybe he said "Hey let's spend life hitting a fucking ball to the wall",anyway there are others who have nearly the same score,so it seems possible

Level 11
3.587'879 is the current record and will probably be there for a while, but seriously 3587 k is not normal, they probably just slowed the game speed down to reach those scores.

EDIT: I beat my old record and I am closing in on you Bramble :mwahaha:
Rekord.jpg

Last edited:
Level 14
When does the evil pony from episode 1 appear again? Nightmare, right? I've been watching this or the other episode when they happen to pass on TV but I haven't seen her again.

Season 2 Episode 4,and Season 2 Episode 25-26

Level 14
Aww, I watched episode 2 a few days ago, I didn't know Nightmare had been defeated. Now it's not interesting anymore ='(

lol don't worry,
nightmare will come back in season 2 as princess luna

Status
Not open for further replies.