• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
magtheredon tried to assit me in making a cover for my fan-fic, but thought "gay guy" instead of "wizard vs demon"

cPC01.jpg

ndh

ndh

Level 8
On occasion i watch this with my little sister (below the
age of 12) and i have to admit it, it 's not terrible. It 's not like a Rambopony, but its still better than a lot of crap cartoons out there nowadays. Anyways, its a great bonding show if you have young siblngs/relatives.

Level 22
I am neither fan of Portal (1,2,3), nor interested in it but here are some animations by the same guy who did all the SC2 pony portraits:

http://yudhaikeledai.deviantart.com/art/MLP-Thinking-with-Portals-Lamp-Maintenance-284422521
http://yudhaikeledai.deviantart.com/art/MLP-Thinking-with-Portals-Rainbow-Highway-287105543
http://yudhaikeledai.deviantart.com/art/MLP-Thinking-with-Portals-Home-Alone-293310606
http://yudhaikeledai.deviantart.com...ration-290621034?q=gallery:yudhaikeledai&qo=0

You may have watched the others with Pinkie Pie and Derpy. Oh and before you ask, I said I will now casually enter here and rarely, I didn't say 'never' ;>

Last edited:
Level 21
^^ RD's awesome the way she is.

Btw an artwork of Chrysalis on some planet that really reminds of the Char landscape.

chrysalis_the_dark_queen_by_ziom05-d4y2gye.jpg

She reminds me of the Zerg and the Hive Queen in a Ponycraft Universe.
Its awesome that you like Rainbow Dash as well, and I have a favorite pony list:
1. Derpy Hooves
2. Princess Luna
3. Rainbow Dash
4. Pinkie Pie
5. Daring Do

Level 11
I'm having a hard time to list my favorites. My first and second choice was easy but after that it got hard, there are to many characters to love :xxd:

But if you include the fan creations of official ponies then:
1. Twilight
2. Luna

And I wont go any further from there, I love all of the characters almost equally. :)

luuuuuna_by_maximillianveers-d419dpc.png
the_new_moon__tweaked__by_voaxmasterspydre-d4aodfz.png

luna_by_khyperia-d4m4l4a.png

princess_luna_is_sleeping_angel_by_alexmakovsky-d4x9rj6.jpg

happy_luna_by_ganton3-d45rspe.gif

twilight_sparkle___blush_by_mysticalpha-d4n2rsg.jpg

big_brother__best_friends_forever_by_snx11-d4xak2h.png

learning__bitch_by_maximillianveers-d4c28c6.png

Level 22
She reminds me of the Zerg and the Hive Queen in a Ponycraft Universe.
Its awesome that you like Rainbow Dash as well, and I have a favorite pony list:
1. Derpy Hooves
2. Princess Luna
3. Rainbow Dash
4. Pinkie Pie
5. Daring Do

You've got them very close to my favorite ;> Mine are (as posted many pages ago)

Mine are 1. Fluttershy 2. Princess Luna 3. Rainbow Dash better not count further but that would be AJ and Lyra next.

I am surprised they still haven't made ponycraft with Chrysalis when the first ponycrafts were not so related compared to if those were done with her.

Level 14
Watching the last episode (i'm sooooooooooo late,like a month late)
gotta say its the best episode of the season

Level 22
So this is what they were talking about something pony related to include in D3? At first I thought it was CGI animation or hacked or Mod not real. However, this is not 'a Pony level' it's a mixture, I think these pink teddy bears were called 'Kirby'.

I do not take that personally, as this does not represent MLP:FiM in any way but someone may take this as offense, I don't know why blizzard decided to go with such jerkish approach. What if someone likes them? They could've made some cameo appearance of a pony instead.

Cow level much more worthy, so out of place with these colors, this is only promotes pony hating, implies it even though it does not represent it. What the fuck? With these colors it is out of place, only ruins D3 ? ... Fuck you Blizzard, glad I didn't buy D3 - the story is weak and the game didn't impress me anyway. Haters are losers.

Last edited:

Rui

Rui

Level 41
MLP quizzes!

Which one of the main ponies are you? I was expecting to be closer to Twilight Sparkle or Nightmare ;D and very far off Rarity, I didn't like Fluttershy but that's until I met Rarity, I absolutely hate her, she's the most annoying pony.

Both quizzes focus only on the main ponies though: Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack and Rainbow Dash. The little dragon is not featured either.

The first quiz is very easy, just 8 questions. http://www.quizazz.com/quiz.php/888694/Which-My-Little-Pony-Friendship-is-Magic-pony-are-you/

Twilight Sparkle

An all-round goodie, you're noble at heart and strict about following morals. Your intellect surpasses the common pony; you have a great eagerness to learn more and fill your mind with knowledge. While you can sometimes be labelled as a "smarty pants", you always keep true to yourself and would much prefer to stay your brilliantly-brainy self than become someone you're not. A lot of people would consider you an excellent role model; not just because of your intelligence, but because you're also so genuine and virtuous.

Twilight Sparkle318,506%
Fluttershy218,175%
AppleJack29,439%
Pinkie Pie114,064%
Rainbow Dash010,350%
Rarity[c]0[c]6,689%
attachment.php

This second questionnaire is much more elaborated. I found it a bit boring.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.