• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
fluttershy__s_yay_badge_by_zutheskunk-d3e8usb.png

My day turned out better than I'd expected seeing this news. :)

How come no one posted about the premiere?... Aw. sad sad, now that it seens there will be a big story arc and all.

[reaction=http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/150/f/2012/240/1/8/sleepy_spike_by_wolfsman2-d5crtpn.png]
I was sleeping[/reaction]

Oh yes and no internet connection this morning.

Here is both premier episodes in one vid.

Level 21
Sorry guys for not being around mostly.
Been playing World of Warcraft a lot lately and I do like watching My Little Pony, and game like most people.

I have seen the new episode, but I wouldn't mind watching it again for the doubled episodes.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Ah, it's that time of year again...

Three episodes in and I'm reasonably impressed. Maybe not "wowed", but I'm enjoying it with my wife. Some cute & funny moments. Mostly looking forward to the story-arc.

Also, "journals to ourselves" >>> "letters to our god". Lol, had to find a way to get that moral in, I guess. Some cute faces, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.