• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I wish I could find a regular MLP episode TOGETHER with english subtitles. I know it sounds stupid, but I can only understand %40 of what they say from the vid when I watch something raw english dubbed.

Level 22
IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK. first ep for 2012
So PonyArchive is really gone. Eh well thanks for the video link, Super-Sheep, the quality is good. It was a pleasant episode, I guess. Learning more about the history of Poniville. CMCs will be for a long time doomed to be CMCs and not get any CM soon. ;>

Level 22
Ha, again Big Macintosh
images

Level 25
there r no words to say in how bad this became

You know that if you don't stop making such posts in the pony thread I will just neg rep you and clean the thread of all your posts, right?
And did you also know that if you keep making such posts all over the forum I will ban you, did you?
goooooooooood, now stop posting in here (unless related to the subject, not questioning us, and not hate posts) and in that hive generation thread.

So don't be vain and don't be whiny
Or else, my brother, I might have to get medieval on your heinie

We been spending most our lives
Living in an Brony paradise
We're all crazy Mennonites
We don't fight, we all play nice
But you'd probably think it bites

Level 11
We been spending most our lives
We're all crazy Mennonites
We don't fight, we all play nice
But you'd probably think it bites
continuous

A TRAP boy replied to me in the thread last week
I just smiled at him and turned the other cheek
I really don't care that he is not one of us
'Cause I'll be laughing my head off when he starts to watch
But I ain't never punched a hater even if he deserved it
A brony with hate? You know that's unheard of
I never miss an episode and I got a cool hat
And all my bronies agree, I really look good in Pinkie shirts...foul

I just had to :D

Last edited:
Level 17

This seems a bit like the a bieber hate or like thing. But without a whiny kid who's voice for a fact sounds like a girl.

And thats the key difference. Its oppinion wether you like mlp or not. With the majority of haters not even watching it.

While with Bieber its a mixture of fact and oppinion. With the majority listening to his music getting confused on gender then disliking his vids.

Applebloom <3.

Can't wait for the next CMC episode!! =D There all so damn cute.
Also finally now we know how Ponyville was made. That lovely Zap apple jam :) mmmh

P.s do you think hasbro is gonna turn zap apple into a brand of jam as a marketing ploy?

Kas

Kas

Level 10
You know that if you don't stop making such posts in the pony thread I will just neg rep you and clean the thread of all your posts, right?
And did you also know that if you keep making such posts all over the forum I will ban you, did you?
goooooooooood, now stop posting in here (unless related to the subject, not questioning us, and not hate posts) and in that hive generation thread.

:ogre_frown:that was uncalled for.

Level 14
:ogre_frown:that was uncalled for.

Well,stop trying to talk shit to moderators such as vkael and joe,for the thousandth time.YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY to keep on talking that way to mods/admins,and please stop hijacking this thread with your discussion posts,this thread is for "fun",not T.R.A.P. posts

@Joe, Hidden tags pl0x.

Kas

Kas

Level 10
Well,stop trying to talk shit to moderators such as vkael and joe,for the thousandth time.YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY to keep on talking that way to mods/admins,and please stop hijacking this thread with your discussion posts,this thread is for "fun",not T.R.A.P. posts

@Joe, Hidden tags pl0x.

I DNT TALK SH!T ABOUT MODERATORS! Y DOES EVERYONE KEEP SAYING THAT! JEEZ! 1 MINUTE, I DEFEND THEM, NEXT, IM HATED BY THEM! OMFG!!!! Y DOES EVERYONE THINK OF ME LIKE THIS! YES, I ADMIT IT, SAID SAID NEGATIVE THINGS HERE AND THERE, BUT COME ON! ALOT OF THE OFF-TOPIC CRAP IS SPAM ITS SELF! SO BEFOR U GO ABOUT ATTACKING ME FOR NEGATIVITY, think about what good ive done! :ogre_icwydt:

Level 9
Well I've been absent for a while and have no idea what pony related things have been going on in this thread but I'm guessing T.A.R.P. is back to there old ways huh?

152290-albums4710-picture46576.jpg

Pony haters, they never learn do they? Oh well... Back to ponies... :grin:

Heres something I just had to post;

185621-albums4983-picture54905.jpg

I'm going to post it in the Dark Souls thread too. :grin:

Level 14
has anyone EVER thought about a My Little Pony Campain?

Man,thousands and thousands of peeps thought of that before

On-topic Ponies:
I almost cried myself when pinkie cried in the end

Level 21
I just watched the new pony episode and I got to say it was really awesome and not what I was expecting. Good to see Pinkie Pie is getting some love.

Level 14
Ok, from 26 episodes it is normal to have episodes focused on the ponies and the 6 ones plus CMCs need to be presented but focusing on one pony every episode? Like where are the adventures of the 6 ponies together?

And now you finally understand the conclusion of S02E03.

Yes, it's normal. Each episode will cost less like this (voice acting) and helps to the longevity of the series.

Edit: I'm afraid that this will be just like any other series. Season 1 rocks.... and starting from Season 2 it slowly starts to suck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 18
Ok, from 26 episodes it is normal to have episodes focused on the ponies and the 6 ones plus CMCs need to be presented but focusing on one pony every episode? Like where are the adventures of the 6 ponies together?

From what I can see most season 1 episodes also focused on a few characters and had a relatively low amount of episodes focusing equally on each character (Mare in the Moon Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Swarm of the Century, The Best Night Ever, The Cutie Mark Chronicles, Over a Barrel).

For season 2 I see episodes like Hearth's Warming Eve, The Return of Harmony Pt.1 & Pt.2 doing this (aside from the episodes that do feature all characters, but still focus mostly on one of them), but for a story perspective I can see why they don't generally do this since giving all characters a role that adds to the plot and fits with their characterization for a 22 minute episode can get a bit problematic.

Status
Not open for further replies.