• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
For season 2 I see episodes like Hearth's Warming Eve, The Return of Harmony Pt.1 & Pt.2 doing this (aside from the episodes that do feature all characters, but still focus mostly on one of them), but for a story perspective I can see why they don't generally do this since giving all characters a role that adds to the plot and fits with their characterization for a 22 minute episode can get a bit problematic.

It is normal to introduce what the chars are like in each episode but err there is no movement so to say. In season 1 there were more adventure episodes at least from so far only 3 episodes are so. I don't know why they are afraid to introduce some more adventure episodes where the ponies go somewhere, it's not like if they had a little more aggression (if it can be even called so), kids would learn to be aggressive..

longevity of the series.
Edit: I'm afraid that this will be just like any other series. Season 1 rocks.... and starting from Season 2 it slowly starts to suck.

My previous show where females were the main chars at least lasted 130 episodes (totally spies) before they decided to complete screw up the plot in the last episode for a goodbye everyone in the world turned good lol..

Nah it's ok, it's too early to talk about MLP, though maybe they should've made these introductory episodes for season 1 and season 1's for here. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 25
Nomnomnomnomnom part in the new episode was
rainbow_dash_i_wub_woo_face_by_flowerjewel-d3a1g2k.png

Level 18
Anyone know if they have any Irish, Swedish, and Dutch vids on My Little Pony?

There's this Dutch playlist, but I have to say that aside of me not being a fan of the dub (or any Dutch dub for cartoons for that matter) and aside of my growing dislike towards the Dutch language that most of the episodes on that list don't have the audio synced properly and have a distorted sound.

Level 14
My previous show where females were the main chars at least lasted 130 episodes (totally spies) before they decided to complete screw up the plot in the last episode for a goodbye everyone in the world turned good lol..

Nah it's ok, it's too early to talk about MLP, though maybe they should've made these introductory episodes for season 1 and season 1's for here. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TS was awesome indeed.

Dunno, MLP FiM S1 has charm.... but I guess it's too early to tell indeed.

Level 21
Yoshi's island! My once fave game on my GBA!

@Kas,do not post 80's crap

Well it was first on the SNES and then they did a report to the GBA.

Well anyway on topic...
I just seen the Halloween Princess Luna again and I hope she gets into another episode.

Level 11
Anyone know if they have any Irish, Swedish, and Dutch vids on My Little Pony?

http://www.youtube.com/user/Liggliluff Swedish dub, but don't hope to much as the voice acting here is very bad, unless you work with Disney or Dreamworks. Its kinda sad cuz we got hundreds of accents to cower this show perfectly :(

Personally I'm not happy about the way it turned out but its still good that there is one for kids and extremely boring situations.

Level 22
^ It is better to not even post that you won't come here. bug off ass hole! (it was a paste from urban dictionary, not me!)

Happy Meals have MLP figurines in Romania \o/

I didn't know you're from Romania, and nice, I would check it out if not the fact that I wouldn't like to humiliate myself in public (even if it is Macdonald's public) with a happy meal, im not sure we have these pony toys anyway.

Last edited:
Level 17
Watched ones in Germany and Polish And Spanish dub. They all sound lol. Especially loving german dubs of things. There voice and accent is always to epic. Especially if you watch germany tv and go to commercials or announcer voice. <3

Level 14
So it's from a new episode.. I thought from an old one that had many apples. So a 2nd Pinkie Pie episode? will see

It's an applejack episode.. though the article is about pinkie.fluttershy and pinkie have a "job" with applejack in that episode,dunno why

Level 22
250px-My_Little_Pony_Friendship_is_Magic_logo.svg.png

EPISODE 14 THE LAST ROUNDUP

Here is the HD version by the same user whose vids are linked here

Woooooow! Who thought, Derpy was gonna get some more of the episode, Derpyfans gonna like that. Wonderful episode, this is what I meant last time I didn't see for some time. A pleasant 'outside' the Ponyville episode and the action I looked for. Very nice, it almost made me :'( in the end, this to me is one of the best so far of the season (unless they have more to show)/ AJ's awesome and it had the funny moments.

Level 21
I'm like oh my beeping gosh that Derpy just talked after all these episodes, and they are calling her Derpy now? LIKE WAIT WHAT?

Level 22
@ Warlord Ajer'laroir, your bubbles in the sig fit well with the cloud

this derpy shitstorm will go on for ages

Eh why not, it was a funny scene, maybe needs a lil different voice - it's not bad actually using the same.
---

I moved my watching of MLP to Saturday so that my AW M17 airing is on the same day as the actual one, since I don't have to wait for any pony archives or now closed sites to dl and youtube is just fine for the time the episodes are still not removed.

At first I even started Season 1's episode 14 by a mistake, then it looked familiar x_X

Level 21
Hey Derp do you know if World of Warcraft has those pony models in the game, like to actually work with it, because I want to see my Horde characters on those ponies!

Level 22
^ Was it ever meantioned that there would be ever? I heard about D3's jokes being so but im not sure. Can't wait to see the reaction of all haters if a pony portrait appears in sc2 or smth in d3 lol

^ These are the better models that were done by some guy but they are not released freely. I think, for now.

Level 17
I reall wish they didn't give derpy a voice. Kinda ruined it for me :( Especially since they made Derpy blatantly stupid and clumsy. ---What happened to easter egg derpy :<

Apart from that loved the episode xD.

And what is this i hear about --- :O SKYRIM HAS PONIES!!!

Level 9

This should of been the Derpy voice, but meh.

That voice is too high-pitched and cutesy, it'd get annoying fast. I've seen a lot of ponies complaining about the voice. I thought the voice they gave her was good; be glad they even acknowledged her.

Regardless, I am disappoint. Applejack, the best pony in all of Equestria, finally got her own episode since Applebuck Season. And what happens? Derpy gets the spotlight. What is that?

...although I do admit, I was excited when she talked. Here's to hoping they show her more!

J9p40.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.