• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modeling Competition #9 - Flying Unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
ok i finished my Scavenger dragon

hmm 25 days left :con: im gona make something else...

EDIT: legs are a bit scaled and the ass team color moved a bit below

Attachments

• Scavengerdragon.jpg
    Scavengerdragon.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 788
  • Scavenger Dragon.rar
    63.6 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
This is a modeling match, not a creativity match. Only 5% of the final estimation is for creativity, not such a great loss if you ask me, especially if the model is well done.

Wrong. If you have a creative idea, it can literrally blow away any competition. Regardless of quality (unless it looks really really really awful)

another wip of my Kirov Airship(821poly):
WIPKirovAirship2.jpg

Very clever idea to create something, what you will be modeling for your project anyway, so you won't waste time.

This is a modeling match, not a creativity match. Only 5% of the final estimation is for creativity, not such a great loss if you ask me, especially if the model is well done.

Dude this is hive, not wc3c. Quality doesn't matter, as long you have a good screenshot and a lol factor.

Level 13
First of all: How many people do you really think are going to care about the "creativity" of a model ?

Second: Awesome model Skrab, please keep working on the texture though, make it beautiful !

Level 5
nice models all (i'm making a floating unit, not for competition, because i'm learning to model atm)
good job

Status
Not open for further replies.