• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MM20 Stormforger

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.

Entry for the 32nd Modeling Contest
174919-75bb003c946d7b684562da60964f229a.png

174917-35f7c7c003d24cb7d45040ec8439893a.gif

174918-e0b610acb1591e252ecc2b6c4fd9ec02.png

And so, Murloc and Mythic banded together in a symphony of thunder and flame.

RECOMMENDED SETTINGS
  • Damage Point: 0.5
  • Alternate Damage Point: 0.45
  • Death Time: 6
  • Selection Circle: 3
  • Shadow Image Center: 90
  • Shadow Image: 320

ATTACHMENTS
  • Chest - Pandaren's
  • Chest Mount - Tail Stone
  • Chest Mount Left/Right - Front Plates
  • Chest Mount Rear - Thruster
  • Foot Left/Right - Tank Tracks
  • Head - Pandaren's
  • Overhead - Above the panda's head, and below the stinger
  • Sprite First - CD
  • Sprite Second - Left Gun Barrel
  • Sprite Third - Right Gun Barrel
  • Sprite Fourth - Lower Tail
  • Sprite Fifth - Central Tail
  • Sprite Sixth - Tank Barrel
  • Sprite Seventh - Main Crystal
  • Weapon Left - Incendiary Cannon
  • Weapon Right - Storm Cannon
  • Weapon Left/Right Alternate - Buzzsaw Rotors

CHANGELOG

22/05/20
- Uploaded
- Added more movements to portraits

NOTES

Feel free to modify for personal use. Give credits.

FREQUENT ISSUES

Magos' Model Editor
If a.) the model/s present an error regarding a ribbon emitter upon opening, or b.) the models go blank in-game after editing them in Magos', use MdlxConv to convert the uncorrupted file to mdl, edit the model as you wish, and then convert back to mdx before importing.

In-Game
If models with omnilights light up the whole map after conversion, make sure you're using version 1.04 of MdlxConv.

Misc

CREDITS

I'd like to thank:

Warning: The Site Viewer, Magos' Editor, and Retera's Model Studio do NOT do the model justice.
Contents

MM20 Stormforger (Model)

Reviews
Level 9
How you managed to wrap that much detail onto it using only in-games textures is astonishing haha. You even have MM (I'm guessing for Murloc and Mythic) on the shoulder pads.

Did you have to make those letters separate faces or is there actually a texture in-game with an M on it like that? xD

EDIT: Oh wait, it looks like there are a couple custom textures. Don't know how I missed that. That makes much more sense haha.

Level 26
ummm...
well, after i saw this - i decided to quit making models for awhile and instead just observing masterpieces as such as this

I AM SPEECHLESS...

I think i have to rethink on how to make my next models o_O

Level 5
bilizard developing crew buried their own hand when they saw Vinz's particle emitter and element effect