The map is already very long and has an actual end (since the last update). I have done a lot in this map already but i am always continuing it and add more things. And after i added another area i upload another update. The actual map is surely worth to play, i promise.is this map finished or?
Yeah, thanks, i haven't updated my Warcraft3 yet and that's why the map also works with older versions too. But i will update my Wc3 soon. Have you completed the current version (v6) of the map?Nc 1 and its still compatible with my wc3 version. Gonna write a full thoughts about it soon.
Thanks for playing! Sorry if there are still some items and abilities that are in German, i am currently translating all the changed text. 90% is done by now. The custom spells are also going to come, there will be a place in the currently created level where each hero can get 3 new spells. So the player will get 9 new spells alltogether! How far have you played?Not bad, but could be better.
I don't like the fact that something is written in english and something in german (i guess?), and would be nice to have some custum spell or the possibility to choose heroes.
Anyway, I really like the idea and in general it's well done imho. Keep up the good job!
It's a pleasure for me when such a lovely beauty like you comments my map. I made a lot of progress the last week and i have completed the translation of the German items soon. Then i must add some visibility modifiers and complete the credit list. Then i will update the map to the new version which will also work properly on 1.30. I am also constantly adding new stuff to the terrain and importing more models. I can proudly say that i got every single imported model to work perfectly by now.I like your spirit on working this. You have the red aura in you! ^ ^
It's pretty much an architectural masterpiece. It was improved with puzzles. Generally, it's Warcraft III material used all over. That could be improved/changed.
- You shouldn't write everything that's already in the Quest Log on the screen. Just tell the player to read the Quest Log instead.
- Descriptions in Deutsch: Ankh of Reincarnation, Health Stone, Arcane Scroll, Periapt of Vitality, tomes, Robe der Weisen +10 (Robe of the Magi?), Erweiterter Zauberfoliant der Seelen (Grimoire of Souls?), Frostguard, Firehand Gauntlets, Enchanted Shield, Shield of Honour, Searing Blade, Warsong Battle Drums, Spellbook of Masters, Buch der magischen Rüstung, Buch der magischen Kräfte, Ancestral Staff, Helm of Battlethirst, Stiefel von Quel'thalas +10, Bloodfeather's Heart, Arcanite Shield, Gloves of Spell Mastery, Shadow Orb, Scepter of Healing, Horn of Clouds, Shaman Claws,
- Maybe you should automatically reset the camera after a door opens.
- Some barrels and crates are invulnerable. You should use different models for those to avoid confusion.
- Voodoo Doll and Druid Pouch do the same thing (attributes and all).
- The problem with many units in cluttered spaces is that you can't use them properly and they will just be cannon fodder.
- The Mountain King becomes quite powerful against normal units with Scourge Bones Chimes and Mask of Death.
- You could make the spells have WERTY hotkeys for faster use.
- I think heroes should level up indefinitely because usually you have to make the melee one stronger while the others remain pretty weak in boss fights. It's a relief you are not locked with them as in a ring.
- Maybe you should put the camera a bit inward while on the library entrance zone as you can't see the fight because of the arches.
- Spellbook of Masters does not say how much intelligence it gives.
However not much has been added after the third boss.
(previous review: Labyrinth of Nightmare (v8))
If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!
R U L E S
Map Submission Rules
M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB Codes | HIVE
MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]
How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description
ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
- A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
- A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
- Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.
M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E SIf you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Daffa the Mage
You must destroy the rocks near the generator to see the levers. Then you just have to hit the levers.I played the map, and I not think fun. But think it is good until where played. I could not solve green generator problem.
I will spotlight here that I thought:
- The summon units of spawner should not give xp or/and gold, so not can to be farming.
- I do not like controlling several heroes.
- I just confront the first boss, and I liked the fight.
- Ice Revelant is giving a lot of lifesteal aura.
- This map could have 3 player option.