• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pimp My Peon v9.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Pimp My Peon v9.1
-Attack other Peon Bases
-Upgrade your Weapons,Shields,Helmets,Wings
-Make a good defence for your Base
-Make Miners for Faster Golds
-Use your Pimpage to Upgrade your Auras while he is Leveling
-Use Special Units to Spy,Bomb your enemies or Super Peon,Healer to protect your base

Note : 7.0 Versionmade by OneWorld & from 8.0 version i have the permission from OneWorld to edit the map

Note2 : This is an Beta version because i want to hear some comments from you

Keywords:
pimp my peon,pimp,funny,fun,mini game,fast game,orc,war,super,great,best
Contents

Pimp My Peon v9.1 (Map)

Reviews
16:51, 28th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2: Please show me evidence that you have the permission, such as a screenshot. Until then, Rejected.

M

16:51, 28th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Please show me evidence that you have the permission, such as a screenshot. Until then, Rejected.

Level 8
This map is a lot changed from version I loved and played.
And that's why I don't really like it but I can't say anything bad either. Every new thing is helpful and allows different strategies to play. So map is still fun.

I really don't like gold mine idea here. It might make game more noob friendly since everyone can gain extra gold without fighting but is it needed?