• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pimp my Peon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Pimp my Peon!

Huh?

This might be a silly competition, but nevertheless fun!
The overall idea is to remake a peon, the model you will start with shal be our all favorite worker: The Peon!

What u want?

How shal you work with the peon? Through modelling and skinning. Add an extra arm(Me not that kind of orc!), make a 40.000 peon(space orc?) equip them with random goodies

I can do that.

% like this:
25% For originality
20% For skinnig
20% For modelling
30% For overall look
5% For Peon Powah(peon feats)

Okay'dokay

Only one thing left to say:

Work work

Level 11
This sounds like a great idea, people. Start with a base model of the peon, and you can alter and add to it as much as you want, as long as someone can recognize the peon incorporated in the final product. You could make the peon driving a tank, or in a power suit, or pushing a cart, or all decked out in tribal suit and war paint. I think it'd be an incredibly fun and creative contest.

Level 8
The peon isn't silly, this contest is.

True, but fun too :D

This sounds like a great idea, people. Start with a base model of the peon, and you can alter and add to it as much as you want, as long as someone can recognize the peon incorporated in the final product. You could make the peon driving a tank, or in a power suit, or pushing a cart, or all decked out in tribal suit and war paint. I think it'd be an incredibly fun and creative contest.

Exactly!

Level 4
Uh huh i dont think any one wants to make new models for this contest. Or they just think it is stupid/ aka pimping a peon... Oh well i wont mind doing it if it dident need model makeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.