• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Peon Militant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
hehe, I don't think this has been asked, I was going to originally try to make one, but i still havent gotten all the modeling stuff I need and it would take far too long for me. Anyway I need a Orc Peon with a small axe instead of a mining pick, and with some shoulder armor, maybe even a small helmet... This is for the map I'm making, I want to put Peon Militants in it

A peon with shoulder pads and a axe would be fine, sounds simple

Level 12
lol, why a grunt? must be a peon! But with maybe a shoulder pad, and with a axe instead of a pick

Level 12
I said maybe lol. I rather have one with just a axe instead of a pick and a shoulder pad, just to show the peon is ready to kick some ass

Level 12
Think of a Orc militant as a militia, its a peasant but with armor with a axe and shield. Similar concept, only a peon with a axe, maybe even duel wielding axes with fighting animations for using both axes.

He just needs fighting animations, same concept as militias

Level 12
Peon Militia and peon militant both sound weird, name wise militant sounds better, but its just a name lol, of course it doesnt fit with the orc race :p

also thanks!

Level 12
Umm... Just tested it... Why is its face stretched? and is there anyway not to overwrite the current peon? Because it makes the regular peon have a stretched face and a checker box shoulder pads lol, actually does the same with the militant peon. It looks good except the checker boxes under its shoulders and the stretched face.

Actualy a helmet would be awsome. Maybe a helmet made from scraps or helmet made from human helms

Level 49
Here you go: armed and ready to fight! XD

some parts of him are a little weird and ugly, but i think hes pretty nice...

Btw, i attached a screenshot

EDIT:Added icons if you need them...

Attachments

• OrcishMilitia.mdx
    113.2 KB · Views: 79
  • Screenshot-Orcish Militia.JPG
    Screenshot-Orcish Militia.JPG
    153.8 KB · Views: 138
  • BTNPeonMilitia.blp
    18.3 KB · Views: 62
  • DISBTNPeonMilitia.blp
    12.4 KB · Views: 51