• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pimp My Peon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I like to play your game,But im horrible at it,Maybe some more ability and heroes for sure also there should be upgrade so that you have Grunts. Also each person should get one special power that they pick in the start of the game to shake things up a big And one last idea,different game styles FFA,cap the flag,Team vs Team stuff like that =p

Level 15
Pimp my Peon is great. However, once you have a bad start/buy a bad upgrade, you practically lose -_-
If you could make those weaker players somehow become stronger than those stronger players, that would be cool :) Like if you have very litte kills you will get a gold income or something.
I personally don't like Gold Mines, maybe just gold income based on certain stuff :)

Level 4
in New Versions....

-Races (Peasants,Peons,Blood Elfs,Night Elfs) (One different ability for each)

-Terrain Mode (Host can choose between 2-3 Different Terrain Modes)

-Conquer Game (When you destroy an enemy base a Gold Mine will spawn for the Owner of Killing Base, Each gold mine gives some golds every some seconds

-When a player has 4th Times more Deaths than his Kills then he dies,
P.S. This Trigger is Disabled till 10th minute of game time
(to Avoid feeding)

-Main Base is Upgradeable (each Upgrade will spawn Better Units)

-New Hero Abilities (i decided to change totally Hero's Abilities...No more auras.... from now only Special and Fun abilities)

:grin::grin: Thanks for Help

Level 4
The gold mines should be destructible I think, maybe destroying the gold mines might make them your own or something, so killing 1 person doesn't guarantee a safe income.

GLB

GLB

Level 8
I always lose in Pimp my Peon, though I like playing it. Actually it's one of the sole Battle.net maps that are interesting. Anyway, a store with special events would be nice. I am thinking of thunders crushing down to the ground within a certain region and slowing down enemy units, or Skeleton warrior that fight for you for some seconds.... you know stuff like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.