• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Item Info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I need some help with a game I'm making based off of a popular book series (Obsidian Trilogy). I need my hero model to hold his sword as long as it is equipped, like in Pimp my Peon when you upgrade like that. If anyone could tell me how to do this or direct me to somewhere I can that would be very helpful.

Level 10
You would need your hero to be a model with no weapons, then have someone create (unless you already have one) a model of a weapon and have that as the special effect of a dummy ability of your item, it's rather simple but somewhat hard to explain to a new person, you would probably be better off asking for models with removed weapons and weapon models in the Request Forum. Make sure to read the sticky there on how to make a request with a better chance of being fulfilled. (WALL OF TEXT CRITS YOU FOR OVER 9000!!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.