- Mar 22, 2016
Turn one in-game unit or hero into its death knight version.
One portrait icon + 2 fitting abilities.
- You can join the contest anytime from 20th October 2019 to 10th November 2019
- Every member can join contest
- No submission may violate any of the site rules.
- Your work must be mostly freehand. CnPs, trace-overs or heavy referencing existing artwork are not permitted. Use of textures and filter work is permited.
- You must show at least 2 unfinished wip (WIP) for each of your submissions, before the deadline, as proof that they're yours.
- Drawing on canvas size smaller than 256x256 pixels: the .psd file may be required as the verification of authorship.
- The icons must be made specifically for the contest. No previous works are allowed.
- The icons must be physically attached to a post when complete and uploaded to the icon section. Icons mustn't be updated once uploaded, until the contest poll is over.
- Teamwork is not allowed.
- 1st place: 55 reputation points
- 2nd place: 40 reputation points
- 3rd place: 25 reputation points
- Entry: 15 reputation points
- Judge: 5 reputation points
Consistency of the icons in the pack
|Do the icons compliment each other well?||/10|
|Is the style similar to standard icons?||/10|
|How qualitative is the concept, how unexpected and creative is the idea? Originality and uniqueness of icons are judged. How fitting are icons for chosen unit?||/25|
|Quality of color, composition, expressiveness, shape, definition, sharpness, clarity, shading, realism, proportions, rendering, details, materials.||/55|
- Judgement: 75%
- Poll: 25%
The contest shall begin on 20th October 2019 and conclude on 10th November 2019 GMT (day is included).
NOTE: Contest features changes to the usual concept in order to attract more contestants.
- This time around workload is less, 3 instead of 4 icons.
- Awards are greater, especially for everyone who enters. +15 reputation instead of usual +5.
- Duration is shorter due to less workload.
Previous Contest | Poll | Results
Last edited by a moderator: