• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hoodie & T-Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Would be awesome with a bag or phone cover, but I am not sure Teespring supports it. We would have to find another provider. I am not sure about bags though. If I were to get a new bag, I would be very specific about the brand and type. In this case it would make more sense to get a label you can iron onto the bag, but nobody wants to buy that. The phone cover would be problematic too as you would need to support ALL phone models, but I guess there are providers for that too.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
gotta agree with pyritie. i get that the purpose is to generate some income for the hive and not to offer cutting edge fashion, but i can't see anyone wearing them in public.

shirt logo design contest sounds like a really cool idea tbh, we've got artists here that can definitely make some shirt-worthy designs.
Regardless of whether or not people like this T-Shirt or whatever, I think an Art Contest of this design is a fantastic idea.

Level 35
Would be awesome with a bag or phone cover, but I am not sure Teespring supports it. We would have to find another provider. I am not sure about bags though. If I were to get a new bag, I would be very specific about the brand and type. In this case it would make more sense to get a label you can iron onto the bag, but nobody wants to buy that. The phone cover would be problematic too as you would need to support ALL phone models, but I guess there are providers for that too.

Could make some arrangements through a maker shop or something like. If the order is at a certain size it shouldn't be a problem.

Roland

R

Roland

A Fan site with a merchandising? Seems to be an Overkill.
I wish it's available here in the Philippines, I'll get then all and Selfie with Hive's merchandise :p

Level 18
error 404 money not found. I want them all
238069-albums8685-picture106466.jpg

Level 19
I want some hivers underwear

it will make me popular in the gym and bedroom

-_-¿

I just noticed something disturbing... all.those xl t-shirts. are hivers really that fa-vertically challenged?

maybe we should start a hivers gym thread, we were can challenge each other to walk a mile and post our distance using Google trek.

ps
I'm happy that we are on our way to hive parades and parties. spreading our enthusiasm like penutbutter on hot toast

Status
Not open for further replies.