• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hoodie & T-Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
Last edited by a moderator:
Level 37
Estimated time of delivery March 22 - 29? WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME?

TOLKYvq.png

Roland

R

Roland

Ugh isn't this Jacket and the T-shirts such a Overly-proudly thingy?

Roland

R

Roland

I'll salute this website when you guys get to have a very own action figure.
Ralle the Moose
Archian The God
VGGatsomi the Marine
StoPCampinGn00b the Starfish

or Whatever, This has gone far too much .-.

-------
Anyway, Keep this merchandising goin' :p

Level 5
Exclusive for US and EU only?

Yeah Dude
  • Hives Store
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Sells an item (from shop)
    • Conditions
      • (Sold Item) Equal to HiveHoodie
      • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • (Sold Item) Equal to HiveTShirt
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • ((EU contains (Triggering unit)) Equal to True) or ((US contains (Triggering unit)) Equal to True)
        • Then - Actions
          • Player - Add Profit to Hive Current gold
        • Else - Actions
          • Item - Remove (Sold Item)
          • Game - Display to (All players) the text: Only US and EU Dude

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
if not from eu or us, is that ok? from asia here...

The hoodie me like but not available in asia.
Teespring does not support opening stores in Asia but they do have international shipping for you guys.
Having financial problems or something? The news does not tell me the purpose of it? It just says to keep Hive alive so I assume you are having some financial problems - then again you talk about some "goal" which is also left unclear...

No financial problems no. Just pure awesomeness. We made this store so we could get the clothes ourselves. Only but it if you want to wear it.

I just spent 84 EUR for myself :D

I guess we have to make more merchandise then if that will bring you back :D.

I can't wait to get my hoodie. I hope the print is good.

The quality of the hoodie/shirt isn't the problem; I'm sure that's fine. My issue is that the "design" is literally the logo slapped onto generic black clothing. It's as boring and low-effort as you could possibly get.

If you had some actual artwork on the shirt that was more related to map making and maybe said the hive somewhere subtle? Then yes, that would probably both look and sell a lot better.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
The quality of the hoodie/shirt isn't the problem; I'm sure that's fine. My issue is that the "design" is literally the logo slapped onto generic black clothing. It's as boring and low-effort as you could possibly get.

If you had some actual artwork on the shirt that was more related to map making and maybe said the hive somewhere subtle? Then yes, that would probably both look and sell a lot better.

Thanks for the feedback. We may try that in the future. I asked for this design because it's exactly what I want :).

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
I get my money the 30th of March which is a pity since the offer is limited.

Would have bought the hoodie otherwise.
You could... Just have someone here you trust by it for you, and then wire/send/whatever them the money in exchange?

No money & I don't wear T-shirts (with words on them), but cool to see.

I'm double-posting because I CAN

Holy heck, Pyritie?!

Y'know, I'm sure Ralle wouldn't mind if you threw together some concept art for your neat "T Shirt v2"... ;P

Last edited by a moderator:
gotta agree with pyritie. i get that the purpose is to generate some income for the hive and not to offer cutting edge fashion, but i can't see anyone wearing them in public.

shirt logo design contest sounds like a really cool idea tbh, we've got artists here that can definitely make some shirt-worthy designs.

I dont get why plain = bad. I don't want to be a walking art piece. I get that some people might be into that, but I'm neither a teenager on the inside nor on the outside anymore.

Last edited:

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Call me a teenager or call me the biggest fanboy of them all. I love this logo and want it on a shirt and can't wait to wear it. I can imagine that for normal people while wanting to show support, you don't necessarily want a HIVE tattoo on your forehead :D.

I will ask for ideas next time I plan on making a couple t-shirts.

Level 35
I tried to wait with buying one, considering I would use it as birthday present, but then upon hearing in chat they still missed 3 from EU, screw it, adding mine to reach the goal. Hive is just too big a reason for where I am in life.

And then I am looking forward to be able to get more merchandise from Hive and taking part in a contest or whatever it will be, for ideas. :thumbs_up:

Level 30
Pretty sure the page was made to promote the Hive in a way that never gets out of fashion, with a twist to receive a small "Thank you" gift in a form of clothing, instead of user award.
Thread wasn't created for people to bitch about this or that and certainly is possibly the worst place to try to be the "cool kid" at. Nobody likes one for one being a bitch :)

Anywho, I could get an XL male shirty to wear casually at home, I never really liked the diagonally cut sleeves of generic "female" shirts, and smallest hoodie is too big for me lol ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.