• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Happy Holidays and 2016 Highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
Thank you guys on support. (Instead of posting Christmas comment, few of them game me reputation instead)
(aka , yes, christ is born x3 not that i'm much into that stuff, beside nice food and a bit of tradition)
haha, I am not religious either, but I do respect some things and traditions. Christmas is one of them. Also, as you pointed out, good food is to be expect as one part of tradition :cgrin:
Hey, since you mentioned it, was there leskovački roštilj high category?

Thank you guys on support. (Instead of posting Christmas comment, few of them game me reputation instead)

haha, I am not religious either, but I do respect some things and traditions. Christmas is one of them. Also, as you pointed out, good food is to be expect as one part of tradition :cgrin:
Hey, since you mentioned it, was there leskovački roštilj high category?
we had pheasant meat, much tastier :3 among other things

Status
Not open for further replies.