• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Honor Hold v1.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
HONOR HOLD
Created by NorthEd

Map Info:
Map created as PVP mode 3 3.
Collect your unique team of 3 people.
Varied number of classes.
Balanced Hill and damage.
Win in the Arena killing 25 of his opponents, it is also available with unique boss winning if you kill him ...
Unique armor and weapons with non-standard features (36 subjects) and Legendary Weapons (2)!

Screenshots:

Image Description:

attachment.php

attachment.php

New:

-Level Hero raised from level 15 to level 19

Landscape:
-Add Objects, decorations (27)

Items:
-All Items have been translated into English
-Added Trinket Honor
-Redesigned Item Gloves of Haste
-Redesigned Subject Helmet fury
-Redesigned Item Talisman health

Fix:
-Fixed Reported killings during change in the amount of gold from 5 to 85
-Add Description when pumping critical strike
-Add Description when pumping dodge
-Added Price Cloth Armor was 0 was the standard 155
-Cosmetic Order of things in the shop "Other"
-Cosmetic Order when choosing heroes Damage Melee Hero
-Cosmetic Order when choosing heroes Damage Range Hero
-Cosmetic Order when choosing heroes Healing Hero

Map:
Is the initial runes removed, the time of appearance of the runes after 3 minutes.
-Added Timer emergence of Runs on the map with a delay of 3 minutes.
It was impossible to pump polnost main character's characteristics.
-Delay Before the first refill decreasing from 15 to 10 seconds.

Bosses (PvE):
Dreadlord
Removed the lightning that killed a hero suitable for him
-Reduction Base attack speed from 1.7 to 2.2
-Reduce The original armor from 5 to 0
-Increase The basic health from 1250 to 1500
-Added Subject "Helmet of Fury"
Increases attack speed, 1 every few seconds
-Added Item "Scroll"
Increases damage by 25%, 1 time a few seconds
-Added Subject "Kirk"
It allows hero to stun for 2 seconds with a chance of 10%
-Added Subject "Shield of Death"
Increases Health (150) Mana (100) and provides a shield around the hero deals 10 damage per second.

Opened new location "forgotten part of the Temple"
Recommend 3 players.
Recommend to level 19.
Log it is possible to base.
Exit to the location can be at the end of the corridor, there is a teleport into the arena.
-Add Mobs (64)
-Drop Item drop from mobs (3):
Potion enlightenment 10%
Simple Ring 5%
Golden Ring 2%
-Added New boss "Higher Hydra"
-basic Health 4250
-basic Attack 85
-basic Armor 20
-Shans Loss items (6):
Gold 750 100%
Simple Ring 65% (x2)
Golden Ring 40%
Legendary Ring 25%
Steel Axe 35%
Steel Sword 35%
Steel Staff 35%
Keel Jedi
-For Each level Kildzhedan (level 15) will get 10 to all characteristics (up to 19 levels)
-Originally Attack decreased from 95 to 75
-Originally Armor reduced from 25 to 15
-Added The drop rate of items (6):
Gold 1500 100%
Legendary Ring 45%
Mage Armor 60%
Enchanted Moon Plate 60%
Dragon Skin 60%
Doomhammer 20%
Thori "dal 20%

Gold:
Adding an additional number of initial gold from 375 to 455
-Reduce Price Upgrade Scroll 1 level from 275 to 225
-Reduce Price Upgrade Scroll Level 2 with 525 to 415
-Reduce Price Helmet fury from 1275 to 785
-Reduce Price Gloves of Haste c 375 to 315

Heroes:
-Added Priest (Holy)
Lesser Heal
Mans 10
It heals an ally for 55 health (not on top of other standard nakladyvaetsya Hillock)
Cooldown 2 seconds.
Circle of Healing
Mans 20
Heals friendly target and that target's party members within 355 AoE of the target for 180 to 2 sec.
Cooldown 6 seconds.
Dispel Magic
-Increase Mana from 12 to 15.
-Time Charge increase from 7 to 9
A domain decreasing from 500 to 385 AoE
Power Word: Shield
-Increased Damage absorption from 50% to 60%

Shadow Priest
-Removed Ability Dispel Magic
-Added Ability Psychic horror (E)
Cost 15 Mana.
Dive enemy soldier in a dream to 7 sec. Sleep wakes if to attack him.
Cooldown 15 seconds.
Power Word: Shield
-Increased Damage absorption from 50% to 60%

Rogue
Kidney Shot (W)
-Damage Increased from 15 to 35
Poison
-Periodic Damage increased from 7 to 10
-Now Poisons also affect the speed prativnika attack (30%) for 5 seconds.
Invisibility (R)
-Damage The hidden impact increased from 35 to 75

Hunter
Arcane Shot
-Reduce The base damage from 25 to 20
-Reduce The use of mana from 7 to 5
Summon (4 Skill):
-Reduce Mana from 12 to 10.
-Added Animation call.
-Now Spider invulnerable (as the same as the ward and shaman)
-Reduce speed spider attack was 1.7 1.3
-Increased the speed from 300 to 375.
-Reduction lifetime spider from 35 to 25.
-Reduce cooldown from 35 to 30.
-Reduction basic attack spider from 25 to 22.

Added Warlock (Destruction)
Shadow Bolt (Q)
Hurls a fiery ball that causes 20 Shadow damage (+ base attack damage). 3 sec. cooldown.
Immolate (W)
Burns the enemy for additional 15 Fire damage over 15 sec. 8 sec. cooldown.
Rain of Fire (E)
Calls down a fiery rain to burn enemies in the area of ​​effect for 225 Fire damage over 8 sec. and 25 damage for 3 sec.
15 sec. cooldown.
Summon Felguard (R)
Summons a Felguard under the command of the Warlock.
35 sec. cooldown.
Felguard
-Attack 15-20 Pure damage
-and 4 Skills.

Keywords:
Arena honor hold
Contents

Honor Hold v1.1 (Map)

Reviews
Next Review: [2016-05-16] Rufus Moderation Note What you need to do: Add a decent description. I can see that you have put some effort into making the map description good looking, but there is more to do! You are mixing map features and...

M

Next Review: [2016-05-16]
Rufus Moderation Note

storywritingart.gif
What you need to do:
Add a decent description.
I can see that you have put some effort into making the map description good looking, but there is more to do!
You are mixing map features and gameplay information inder map info. You should separate these to make it clearer and structurize it.

You should also try to flesh ot the decription a little bit more, as it doesn't really tell us much about the game itself. Try writing something like "This is an arena for up to 6 players with this and this special features."

Also, the screenshots are not working.

Status set to Awaiting Update until a good description is created.

Level 5

Aether's

Review

[TD]
Honor Hold v1.0
By northedhh
user_offline.gif
user_offline.gif
Honor Hold v1.0
By northedhh

Gameplay:
The heroes was good, but the position of heroes in the tavern was a mess. As well as the icons of the heroes doesn't make a good looks in the tavern. On the other hand, the abilities of the heroes was already learned, which I like the idea. The only thing you need to learn is the stats, to improve the attributes of the hero, like the evade and critical. By the way, the critical has no tooltip, and the ability of the Hunter which is Giant Spider has wrong buff. It has a Water Elemental buff.

Items are good, but some are default, like the Helm of Battlethirst. Also, some item could use some colors. Anyways, items are balance. You can improve it by upgrading it.

The killing streak sometime happens to the units, or summoned units. It happen to me while I was playing the Hunter. Since she has a pet, I let it tank, when it dies, it shows "Player 13 pwned Aether's head! For 5 gold, and 2 honors." You might want to fix it.

The neutrals was not that hard, it makes the map challenging. It also respawn at the right time, with the right amount of units to spawn. The dreadlord is hard to kill. The red lightning can kill almost instantly kill a hero. About the area at bottom, we know its a boss, like Roshan in DotA. But, we don't know how to get there. You should put hint or clue, or add something in the quest menu.​

Aesthetics:
The description is good. It has a short introduction about the map, and a changelog. The screenshot won't show. If you don't know how to put screenshot, click here. Your description has missing part, like features, and credit list. Also, you might want to improve the description, like making it appealing.

I totally agree with what Chaosy said. The terrain is so beautiful. The doodads such as vines made a huge impact on the terrain. The vines really improve the looks of the terrain. And the way you put the tiles was amazing.​

Verdict:
So many great ideas in this map. The gameplay was amzaing, while the terrain is almost close to perfect. Improve it more further. For now, I will rate it 3/5, and voting for awaiting update.​
user_offline.gif
user_offline.gif

Level 2
Aether, thx...
I really enjoyed my full obyanenie " stocks " in the next version be sure to try to do everything that was written in a review , because it's really " shoals " . Map is not yet good enough. About Dredlorda if " sweat " with the 3 characters level 15 and 3 weapons and armor ring can kill him I had some how come to kill him = ) . Another one is in the need to add to it a little teleport mobs light mini bosses and get a game for 3 as a PvE mode.

Level 5
Aether, thx...
No problem.
I really enjoyed my full obyanenie " stocks " in the next version be sure to try to do everything that was written in a review , because it's really " shoals " . Map is not yet good enough.
What do you mean not good enough? Its not finish yet? Is it like a beta? Or something? If its a beta, you might want to post it here. Beta is not allowed to be release.
About Dredlorda if " sweat " with the 3 characters level 15 and 3 weapons and armor ring can kill him I had some how come to kill him = ) .
Yeah, what I meant was in early game. Some runes spawn there, right?
Another one is in the need to add to it a little teleport mobs light mini bosses and get a game for 3 as a PvE mode.
Good to know.

Level 2
Your environment looks good as mine. We have the same taste! THUMBS UP!!!

The name kidney shot is kinda funny btw. huh

Thx, I am pleased to hear that =)

Aether, Map fully completed yet and is designed for PvP mode, and PvE is a kind of supplement card. Runes are Fixed (v 1.1) a while they both statically = non-renewable )

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 5
Good to know. But, try avoiding double posting, its against the rules. Just edit it. :)

Level 26
Next Review: [2016-05-16]
Rufus Moderation Note

storywritingart.gif
What you need to do:
Add a decent description.
I can see that you have put some effort into making the map description good looking, but there is more to do!
You are mixing map features and gameplay information inder map info. You should separate these to make it clearer and structurize it.

You should also try to flesh ot the decription a little bit more, as it doesn't really tell us much about the game itself. Try writing something like "This is an arena for up to 6 players with this and this special features."

Also, the screenshots are not working.

Status set to Awaiting Update until a good description is created.

Level 32
As player 1, red, I had no food and I couldn't play.
Medivh's hero spells were extremely overpowered, killing enemies in seconds.
Most of the map is very basic, using default content and standard customization.
No questslog or anything equivalent to it to help players understand the map.
Also, I deem the description as borderline acceptable, but you were asked to improve it months ago.
Honor Hold has some potential, but the map just doesn't seem ready yet. You can post this in our map development forums and get more feedback there.

Moved to Substandard / Too Simple.