• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lands Of Honor

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
(4) Lands Of Honor
Created by DaRkReAlm(Aka Kingmuri)

Map Info:
A 2vs2 Melee Map

Features:
*Main Goldmines: 4
*Expansion Goldmines: 4
*Yellow Creep Camps(Expect Starting Locations): 6
*Red Creep Camps: 1
*Taverns: 2
*Fountain of Healths: 1
*Fountain of Mana: 1
*Goblin Merchants: 2
Screenshots:

223272-albums6533-picture70883.jpg

Added:
  • Everything

Added:
  • Goblin Merchants
  • Changed Some Creeps

Author's notes:

My First Melee Map

Keywords:
Lands Of Honor,4,Melee
Contents

Lands Of Honor (Map)

Reviews
19:43, 28th Jun 2013 Orcnet: Hell_Master's review
Level 30
Played your map and is quite decent but you have some problems. Here is my review btw to explain more of my own perspective or idea of what I think about the game:

Good Points:

Bad Points:

Suggestions:

• Terrain looks decent but some problems here: first, terrains too flat and lifeless. Add some animals and birds into the terrain and also try decently raising grounds to make different levels. Second, terrain is empty at some point, add some more doodads such as rocks and I must say Wooden Logs really fits at this kind of terrain dont you think? And lastly, Third, no grudges about Blizzard Cliffs but avoid using them and try using raised Grounds serving as cliffs by putting Pathing Blockers into it.
  • Creeps are balance but quite few and it lacks guarded creeps at the Gold Mines.
  • Creeps are quite few and Gold Mine I do think lacks guarded Creeps and is easily reachable through small armies.
  • You should add shops, neautral shops because I do think it looks better. Not being bias btw.
  • Some major terrain improvements. Suggestions were fully given above at the Good points.
  • Adding creeps might do but if you plan on fast melee map disregard this.
  • Add shops, it totally makes your melee better I do know.

Overall, decent melee map with decent terrain but has some problems not major but affects the map in quality of a melee. Rated 2/5 and voting for Pending until some improvements were done.