• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive's 2D Manipulation Workshop

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Windrunner29, what do you mean with complete alpha channel ?

You want the skin to be team coloured ? Your request makes it sound as if you would like the skin to be fully alpha channel.

Level 50

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Here you go, Windrunner29

--------

What do you think now, WISDOM ?

--------

Tried the icon you wanted, Windrunner29. Far away from being perfect, but maybe better than nothing...

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 18
Tried the icon you wanted, Windrunner29. far away from being perfect, but maybe better than nothing...

Sorry I forget to cancel my request, I found an icon from 67Chrome, and I did this :
239559-albums8353-picture101113.bmp

PS: thanks a lot for the skin :3

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

Here you go, Windrunner29

--------

What do you think now, WISDOM ?

--------

Tried the icon you wanted, Windrunner29. Far away from being perfect, but maybe better than nothing...

that's is awesome :)

thank you ardenian

i try to rep you, but i need to spread some more :)

Level 15
Hello, i got a Request on icon/picture.

I'd like an icon based on my map series; Dael'Barun.
Theme; Night elf'ish.
I thinking to have Dael'Barun in the midle of the picture only showing her face. Link to model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...guardian-175285/?prev=search=dael&d=list&r=20

Around her i want the night elf theme.
The main focus is dael'barun.

The picture is gonna replace the campaign picture. (Like you have human, orc, underad & Elf picture original picture.)
Like the picture you see on the map; http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/daelbarun-world-defence-255733/

(Sorry for any grammar!...)
Hope some of you can, thanks in advance! :)

I am on it!

Requester:
DUTY OF RS

Subject:
Dael'Barun World Defence's Minimap Image

Done

Image:
Defense.jpg

Tell me if you have any thoughts about it. :)

What about the "Dael'Barun-Lagacy"?

Edit: Image edited. Check it out!

Could you do this http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/need-image-logo-269063/ i really tried but i can't upload the images :/ sry.

What about this one?
try.jpg
Tell me what you think of it. This is still on progress. I really need more information though...

Last edited:

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Rex., I think everything is explained in the link of his post.

Also, stop double posting please, as I told you before, if you edit a post, then the notification will be refreshed.

Level 7
I am on it!

Requester:
DUTY OF RS

Subject:
Dael'Barun World Defence's Minimap Image

Done

Image:
Defense.jpg

What about the "Dael'Barun-Lagacy"?

Edit: Image edited. Check it out!

What about this one?
try.jpg
Tell me what you think of it. This is still on progress. I really need more information though...

It's a good start here are the details:
I need the hair to be gradient left would be white and the tips would be black and gradiently lighten to the left which as I said would be completly white, the face would remain white-ish and the eyes would be like white with a litle shading in the corners - make them kind of round , then the teeth completly black with grey shading , the top part is hair - keep that in mind xD and the top tip is missing add that too pls , ty. it would be exactly like in this picture but HD and shaded pls xD

P.S it's rough cuz it was done in Paint

Attachments

• 24082015270.jpg
    24082015270.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Level 15
Here's my update. It is in a gradient between black and white. Say something about it. Its flaws or its greatness. Anything to criticize it.
try2.jpg

Edit: You mean the hair? or something else?

Edit2: Ardenian will make the touch up. He will update the content so please refer to him.

Last edited:
Level 17
Hello Guys!
Uhm, here's another Request by me, Which has a Possibility to be rejected.
It is Warcraft UI.

I know it is what none of you do; but this One is pretty Simple IMO.

Now I kinda need this UI border for my map as I believe it makes it more "Unique" IMO.

Do you guys remember I once requested A map Signature (which is placed in my Signature Currently)?
Well the Border I imagine is like That, It's "Foresty".
Also Using even the Same texture of Night elf UI in Normal Warcraft/Hive is OK.

I know Warcraft UI is not allowed here, But I decided to request it since:
1) I think it makes my map more Unique
2) Nowhere else has a 2D workshop (at least not as good as this one)
3) it's a little Easy, but I have no knowledge in Image editing else I would've done it myself.

If my request is Was rejected, notify me Via VM and I'll delete this.

Level 19
Hello guys. I need help I need to change this model's skin into deep red rather than Akama's green skin and the weapons change them if possible to look more primitive or rusty. I can't really imagine how the weapons would look like.

Attachments

• DranaiLostOne(1).mdx
    319.6 KB · Views: 40

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

@BrightDark: What is wrong with this one ?

attachment.php

-----------------------

@apcrabnightlive: Here what do you think ?

attachment.php

Please try the skins and tell me whether they work.

-----------------------

@Stefan.K What do you think ?

View attachment 147896

Please try the skin and tell me whether they work.

Level 17

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

We could think about extending our professions to little model edits.

However, depends on our skills in that area

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

@Arad MNK:

Here, what do you think ?

Level 17
@Arad MNK:

Here, what do you think ?

Seems fascinating, but for a start.

It seems none of you had played "TKoK", right?
TKoK had "curvy" Tootips like clouds. They had Curved the line "a little" and it came up with no problem.

242389-albums7853-picture100449.png

You see those Greeny leaf things around that Map Signature (Which I love it)? I'd like to use those for the Borders and Logs for Corners. (PS: I don't mind if you CnP Both of these Pictures (My map signature and that log) for that Tooltip Border :) just mind the size)

Thank you again both for not Rejecting and That Greato Tootip Border! I will use the Current version in my map.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

200th post, yeeeeeah.

@BrightDark: Here, the clan logo. I recommend sizing it to 50%, so every little, unavoidable mistake is hardly visible anymore.

Level 7
200th post, yeeeeeah.

@BrightDark: Here, the clan logo. I recommend sizing it to 50%, so every little, unavoidable mistake is hardly visible anymore.

Hmmmmm , what to say hahahaha , very shinny , EPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC , nice job on the outlines I'm impresed very very nice this is sooo epic ty very much!!!!:goblin_yeah::goblin_yeah::goblin_yeah::goblin_yeah:
THIS workshop deserves 11/10. rated +rep thx bro and Rex

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Hahaha, I am glad that you like it, even if it is not perfect. :)
Just a hint, the text is a bit blurry if you use the logo at 100% size.
As I said, maybe re-size it to 50% and use it as a smaller one wearing it over the heart.