• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive's 2D Manipulation Workshop

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Before I request something:
What's the difference between a Warcraft 3 UI and a Custom interface?

A Warcraft UI is the interface you see in the default game, like the Nightelf UI or the Human UI.

A customs interface is, for example, the background for a custom skill tree or for a custom inventory system.

Roland

R

Roland

It's because we don't work on UIs because we're more with editing images and designing, Making WC3 UIs are hard and complex it takes several stages to edit the whole Unit Interface, If you want to seek a person who makes Warcraft 3 UIs please contact one of my friends, Spellbound.

Don't demand on making us or requesting Warcraft UIs here this isn't a suitable place.

Level 12
It's because we don't work on UIs because we're more with editing images and designing, Making WC3 UIs are hard and complex it takes several stages to edit the whole Unit Interface, If you want to seek a person who makes Warcraft 3 UIs please contact one of my friends, Spellbound.

Don't demand on making us or requesting Warcraft UIs here this isn't a suitable place.

I know and I won't
but here is my request:
Can you make an icon border (Base Idea) for me with a Naga/Sunken Ruins theme.
if you don't mind do it ofc.

Roland

R

Roland

Look if you want your request being made, Then please be patient and Don't be a demanding kid. We're not robots on making requests instantaneously done.

Level 12
Look if you want your request being made, Then please be patient and Don't be a demanding kid. We're not robots on making requests instantaneously done.

oh don't worry
Take your time
I'm not gonna work on my map for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time (aka MGSV and Fallout 4)

Last edited:

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

See, BlackRangerXIII, your tone is not the best and looking at your Hive past it seems you know that, too.
We are not robots, like Roland says, we spend a lot of our free time to create resources for people for free. In real-life this would be a paid job to do and you yourself say you won't even work long on your map, so I don't see a good reason why someone should take the time to create something for your short-living project.

Level 12
See, BlackRangerXIII, your tone is not the best and looking at your Hive past it seems you know that, too.
We are not robots, like Roland says, we spend a lot of our free time to create resources for people for free. In real-life this would be a paid job to do and you yourself say you won't even work long on your map, so I don't see a good reason why someone should take the time to create something for your short-living project.

Maybe you should implement a rule in "Not taking requests to those impatient motherf*cker"

Just saying..

Roland

R

Roland

That's not the polite way to say that to a demanding (Worm) I mean customer. Well, I would do that if i'm pissed off :p HeHiHe :p

Level 12
That's not the polite way to say that to a demanding (Worm) I mean customer. Well, I would do that if i'm pissed off :p HeHiHe :p

Maybe you should implement a rule in "Not taking requests to those impatient motherf*cker"

Just saying..

I may have sounded brash, arrogant, impatient. please forgive me.
It was not my way of sounding that way.
I was simply saying that i'm working on it, and MGSV and (in the future) Fallout 4 will be taking most of my time.
But still: please forgive me and take your time on my request

Roland

R

Roland

I may have sounded brash, arrogant, impatient. please forgive me.
It was not my way of sounding that way.
I was simply saying that i'm working on it, and MGSV and (in the future) Fallout 4 will be taking most of my time.
But still: please forgive me and take your time on my request

We're not being mean to you as a Customer, We're just doing real life job, Well, Since i'm vacant at these current times, I could take over the request, anyway What is it?

Level 12
We're not being mean to you as a Customer, We're just doing real life job, Well, Since i'm vacant at these current times, I could take over the request, anyway What is it?

It's an icon border base on the Sunken Ruins/ Naga UI by viiva
I'm gonna reestructure all the Naga Icons that I'll use with that border.
I think it'll be a single copy and paste work there.

Roland

R

Roland

Show me a mock-up or a sneak peak of the thing you're requesting. I can't imagine it well.

Level 12

Attachments

• icon border mockup.png
    icon border mockup.png
    4.8 KB · Views: 76

Roland

R

Roland

Oh that? Ouch.. Uhm.... I'm sorry I'm not specialized in Warcraft III UI, I'm specialized in Making Signature, Banners, Wallpapers, Loading Screens, Mock up-Doodles, Caricature line art, Logos, Avatars (Not animated)

Level 12
Oh that? Ouch.. Uhm.... I'm sorry I'm not specialized in Warcraft III UI, I'm specialized in Making Signature, Banners, Wallpapers, Loading Screens, Mock up-Doodles, Caricature line art, Logos, Avatars (Not animated)

Sorry about that then
but thank you for reading my comments

If I have any request for loading screens, I'll send you a message

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Oh yeah, I've been searching that border, what's its path name?

There is no path for icon borders, since you have to add them manually with the Button Manager to icons.

An icon is 64x64 big, the inner part is 56x56, if I recall right, so a border of 8x8 size is the icon border you would add the custom one on.
Just take any icon, remove the icon in the middle and the shadow of the border ( Button Manager applies it) and you have the border you can work on :)

Level 4
Hello I was wondering if you could kindly make me some icons for a map I'm working on? I'm not going to drop it ^^ I can give you more details on the map and such if you need them VIA PM. I don't have ideas for all the icons at the moment but currently I only need:

An icon that has: Fire, Ice, Lightning all in one. (This is for a passive trait "spell" one of the heroes starts with called Elemental Mastery. For more details on this ability, PM me as I don't want to spam your forum.)

An icon for the corresponding model (Not mine, but I am using the model in my map). http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/alpalan-two-eyes-199896/

Credits go to whomever helps create the icon(s), as well as to the owner of the Model.

Also, good job helping other people ^^ Good man

Last edited:

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Alright, Hollification, registered it as long-time request, please tell me once the service of BETABABY/ the workshop is not longer needed. Good luck with your map project!

BETABABY, it could be a good idea to upload them to Hive to receive additional feedback and suggestions, if you want to :)

Level 4
Alright, Hollification, registered it as long-time request, please tell me once the service of BETABABY/ the workshop is not longer needed. Good luck with your map project!

BETABABY, it could be a good idea to upload them to Hive to receive additional feedback and suggestions, if you want to :)

Thank you sir!

@Ardenian - Am I able to have multiple-types of requests done simultaneously? Such as him doing icons and someone else doing a different type of request? If not I can wait it's alright.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

@Ardenian - Am I able to have multiple-types of requests done simultaneously? Such as him doing icons and someone else doing a different type of request? If not I can wait it's alright.
Hm, BETABABY 'is assigned' for you now, ask him/her, if he/she can do everything, he/she is very talented.

If he/she cannot, then you might ask again here, but try to avoid it if not necessary

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Guys, how is it going with the:
242601-albums8343-picture101506.png

?

I would like to announce some things will change drastically here after the challenge is over, developing new features for our workshop.

Level 5
Icon Recolor Request

Hello, could anyone recolor this icon's gem and aura around it to yellow please? I guess it should be ok to edit without permission since it is actually from Blizzard Entertainment.

I would appreciate them if anyone could do it for me. ;w;