• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gods and Empires- CITY building/RTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6

is there a tutorial about that max unit limit bug? link please..

you CAN be able to control them instantaneously for example you want them to build something or if you want them to be trained as military units by change the owner back to the real owner when it selected.

Level 12
Grey nightmare and Pangahas, check Debei maps for some ideas and suggestions. Or maybe only to get inspired... he made too many revolutionary things for me to name they all now. (Don't add resources... they're kinda a lame system. or add, don't know. ARGH. Forget about resources)

Level 20
A while since I posted =/ sorry about that.

Anyway, Warman/The-Rave that sounds like an idea worth trying - the 'If selected change ownership to selecting player' trigger but it would be slightly more complicated than you make it out to be. For e.g. conditions to make sure your not taking control of an enemy's civilian... as you said Because that would suck, no? :wink:

-> Any ideas there? Store them in variable arrays? Perhaps unit groups?
Red's Neutral Civilians for e.g.
Then a trigger like: if a civilian dies, if it belongs to 'RNC' remove from 'RNC' etc... and if selected by 'Red Player' and belonging to 'RNC' then remove from 'RNC' and give control to 'Player Red'?

EDIT: Better one would be with one arrayed variable.

Name: Player Civilians
Type: Unit Group
Arrayed.

On creation, deselection etc.. (when you want to make them neutral) 'Add unit to Player Civilians (player number of owner of unit)' and change owner to 'neutral passive'

On death, test for unit type: if equal to civilian, remove from all 12 'Player Civilian' Unit Group Arrays

On Selection, if unit is in 'Player Civilians (player number of triggering player)' then remove from 'Player Civilians (player number of triggering player' and change ownership to triggering player.

Those should work, probably more efficient ways of doing it though, feel free to improve/give other ideas! =)

@ Sasuhkun. What do you mean no resources? None at all? That would be insane :p
I'm sure that wasn't what you meant though... hope not! :grin:

PROGRESS REPORT

On the actual development side of things I have good news!

I have just finished my draft of the Beta 'Imperio Machina' (WIP?) unit techtree, give Pangahas a couple of days to merge it with his and we should have some nice, juicy info for you, not least a guess at the beta 'release date'. At least if everything goes to plan... my draft might be crap! :p Who knows?

hehe, thanks yet again to everyone for their continued support!

P.S I didn't use Trigger Tags because I didn't have much time to make this post, I'll see about doing that if people like the idea... which I doubt as it's GUI :p

Level 12
The resources I mentioned are the Rise of China's one. Please, take some time and play it or something. It is worth seeing. Might get you inspired maybe. Like I got with LoE still today ( I wasted 10 minutes writing that post... geez)

Level 9
Hey I just woke up and look what we have here,the tech tree hehe that was great..we're definitely on the same wavelength of concept,yours more or less is similar to my draft..now, give me a day or two to make the proposal of the techtree..I was also making some studies of the Impero Machina logo yesterday, I'll try to do them on photoshop maybe tonight so that we could start a poll or something to vote which one is more appealing..And also I think warman's ideas about changing ownership could be useful..It just came to me,isn't it that the command bug is per player basis so I thought maybe we could allot 2 player slot for each player.the 2nd slot would be an ally of the latter and its food limit would be the one used for the units,that way more buildings and units can be created.The change ownership thing?I'll try to test some triggers with that concept this weekend and if it works then we'll use it on the map.
Some ideas on the fly>
unit ideas for the sub-faction that specializes on alchemy/gunpowder/ballistics..(no specific names yet)
•pistol wielding gunman-fast attack speed,does less damage,close range.upgrades-double barrel>further increases attack speed..
•rifleman-normal attack speed,does more damage.long range.upgrade-increases reload time/attack speed..chance to bleed/crit/DOT.
•sniper-slow attack speed,does high damage,minimum range of 700..upgrades-headshot>chance to insta-kill target.
every attack mini stuns target.
increase range.
•Range units attacks can be upgraded in the form of special ammunitions..incendiary bullets,anti personnel rounds,high explosive etc.

Sasuhkun>I just downloaded Debei's maps and would take a look at it later..cheers

Level 9
Xmas break starts next week for me so the draft of the tech tree for the first faction would have to wait until this weekend..
•Progress report> Recently I tested the concept of having 2 slots for each player..the second one would be set as ally and cntrol units is on..that way the original player slot would be used for the structures and the units would be used by the ally slot..Since command bug is per player basis(I think) this process would allow one player to control at least 150(original slot)+150(allied slot)..
issue#1:player color for the ally would be different from the original player..
solution:I made a custom player color and imported it into the map,that way both original and ally slot would be of the same color.
issue#2:when browsing over ally controlled units, a box that says computer player text appears.
solution:I have not tried it yet but maybe on advanced options I could set that text to none, but the box(empty) might still appear..any ideas?anyone?

Level 9
Xmas break starts next week for me so the draft of the tech tree for the first faction would have to wait until this weekend..
•Progress report> Recently I tested the concept of having 2 slots for each player..the second one would be set as ally and cntrol units is on..that way the original player slot would be used for the structures and the units would be used by the ally slot..Since command bug is per player basis(I think) this process would allow one player to control at least 150(original slot)+150(allied slot)..
issue#1:player color for the ally would be different from the original player..
solution:I made a custom player color and imported it into the map,that way both original and ally slot would be of the same color.
issue#2:when browsing over ally controlled units, a box that says computer player text appears.
solution:I have not tried it yet but maybe on advanced options I could set that text to none, but the box(empty) might still appear..any ideas?anyone?

#1 Huh??
  • Unit - Change ownership of No unit to Player 1 (Red) and Retain color
or...
  • Player - Change color of Player 1 (Red) to Red, Changing color of existing units
#2 Uhm... Scenario > Player Properties > Player Name?

Level 9
#1>I don't want it to change ownership because it would add up to the player's unit count.2nd one's what I need,silly me I forgot bout that one..haha..one issue with that though it still retains its original color on the mini map..
#2>I don't want any name to appear..even if I change the name to none a blank text box still appears..

Level 9
We're in the process of finalizing the units for the first faction(3subfactions).I will post the techtree for that by this weekend hopefully..then after that we'll do the details like stats.upgrades etc..the alpha or beta version I can't really say an exact date but we'll try to come up with something before the current year ends or by new year.Xmas break starts next week so I would have more time doing the map..thanks

Level 9
Looks good. I suggest using colors that go better with the site (the contrast is killer on the main post) and also split up some of that text as its like a wall of text.

Level 9
Hey guys as you all know I'm now making the units for the 1st faction-Impero Macchina(3 subfactions).I need help with something..I need ideas for the standard units for all factions,I mean the common units that are available for every faction..I already have a list, but then I wanted to ask you guys what units do you think would fit every faction better since all 3 are different theme-wise..I'm particularly having a hard time thinking of naval units since all I came up with are rather generic,so I need help on those.And also don't forget there would also be air units..I've been working doubly hard the last few days just to at least be able to come up with something as soon as possible..An alpha version is more likely to be released as soon as I'm done doing the complete tech tree and also finalize the core systems, so guys please help me on this one(concepts for units that is)..
NOTE:
• I was thinking of scraping the alignment system thingy,I haven't decided on that yet but I was thinking of making the map less complicated.
•And also I can't decide on what system to use with regards to conscripting military units..which do you think is better/
A.military buildings has aoe custom spell for training different unit types..all matching units affected by that spell turns into the specified military unit.
B.Whenever building finishes casting custom spell a random citizen would transform to the specified military unit and go to building's position..
C.Whenever you load units inside building it would be trained into specified military units.I haven't really made the triggers for this but I already have an idea on how to go about it..

Level 18
For you hiring system there are few things you have to notice:
- the Gameplay. What is the easier way to hire units for the player ? But do you want it to be easy ? Maybe you dont want the players to focus on the war part of the game. So you can make a system a bit complicated.
- Imo the third system (for units) is bad. You should focus your choice on the two previous. Like System A if you want a fast war gameplay. And B if you want a slow gameplay.
- A suggestion for the B system: You should use units to recrut instead of abilities. So the player will be able to click as many times he wants.

Concerning the units:
Why dont you use common rifleman as regular infantry ? (I mean reskinned to fit with steampunk theme...).
And an heaviest infantry unit (like an infantry with more equipment, dunno Tactical Infantry, with a name sounding like... Jelusian ?).
Then you can think about an heavily equipped cavalry. Hmm... also named Cassaks / Kasaan Cavalry (or just Kassan) ? Ofc inspired from the russian Cossaks ?

Tell me more, I'll give you more :)

Level 12
I think this project will be awesome. But, if there was a random customize world system (randomly customizing lands, mountains, sea at random locations with optimizable % land/sea percentage) it would be cooler. So there would not be a fix landscape and more experienced players would not use it against newer players. And I think it would be a lot more funny. Think once, you're playing the map at a different world every time.

I have a lot of ideas but I am keeping them for myself if I do be able to do it one day. I think they would not fit in the damn map though :xxd:

Level 9
Goffterdom>
About the units:
There would be 4 tiers/upgrades for your main building so I need ideas for basic units for tier 1..units that are available foe every faction,common standard units like militia etc...coz once you reached tier 2 you could already build specific subfaction buildings which would determine the other units you could train..Ahm the tier 1 military buildings are-Barracks,Archery range/Shooting range,Shipyard..
Luffy>
A random terrain generator would definitely be great but I'm yet to find a good enough system for that.Actually the very first terrain I used for this map was a template for a random terrain generator made by another hive member(sorry I forgot the name) but the results we're not that good.So I ended up making the current terrain.So what I'm planning to do is to randomly generate the resources instead.

FACTION 1: IMPERO MACCHINA

Here's a rundown/basic descriptions of the subfaction related units..
SUB-FACTION 1:
•Strong vs. buildings, high armor

Alignment building-Steam Fortress
Steam Factory-has upgrade steam pack(no pun intended)that enables steam powered units to have a boost in movement speed and attack speed for a certain amount of time.

Ground units
•Hydraulic marksman-short ranged attacker maybe about 450.
•Piston Mech-basic melee unit;small chance to stun enemy units.
•Steam Golem-stronger melee unit;increased chance to stun enemy units.
•Leviathan- big badass melee unit;high chance to stun enemy units.
•Steam Tank-basic tank..range of about 600.
•Turtle Tank-specialized tank unit.650 range.Has the ability to shoot enemy units from all directions.
•Destroyer tank-high armored tank unit but slower than the common steam tank.attacks ignore armor..

Air Units
•Zeppelin Transport-common transport airship.
•Airship Gunner-ranged attack of 650.attacks both land and air units.
•Airship Blaster-improved airship gunner.attack range 700.attacks do minor splash damage on both air and land units.
•Floating Steam Stronghold-a floating fortress armed with cannons.slow moving but high hitpoints.

Naval Units
I'm yet to make a list of all subfaction's naval units..

UNIQUE UNIT

•TITAN TANK-very big tank,high armor,high hp,slow moving,attacks do splash damage..
Special ability:Siege mode(like stracraft's siege tank),Titan Cannon(similar to battlecruiser's Yamato GUN)>casting time is around 3-5 seconds;shoots enemies in a straight line.(or should I say obliterate?)

SUB-FACTION 2
•increased hp regen,fast production of units.

Alignment building-Clock work Citadel
Clockwork Tower-has pocket factory skill,automatically summons mini clockwork men..

Ground units
•Clockwork Man-has the ability to repair mechanical units including itself.
•Clockwork Automaton-whenever hp reaches 50% it splits into 2, each one deals full damage but hp is 25% of its maximum.
•Clockwork Goliath-whenever it dies a scrap pile would be created in its place and after a few seconds it would reconstruct itself,destroying the scrap pile would prevent the reconstruction..
•Tic Tank-typical steam tank but has the ability to self destruct damaging both friendly and enemy units within its range.
•Clockwork Spider-melee mechanical spiders that could burrow themselves and self detonate when triggered.
•Spider Artillery Tank(SAT)-long range artillery type units(900-1000 range); has the ability to slam enemy units in close range damaging and stunning them for a few seconds.

Air units
•Gyrocopter-typical wc3 gyro copter,shoots fast moves fast..
•Clockwork Carrier-similar to SC protoss carrier..could summon mini gyro interceptors to attack enemy units both on land and ground.
•Airship Gunner
•Zeppelin Transport

Unique unit
•CLOCKWORK COLOSSUS-colossal clockwork man;high hp & hp regen aura..
Special ability:Slams the ground dealing AOE damage and stunning units,summons clockwork men that damages units they hit.(modified Stampede spell)

SUB-FACTION 3
•Excellent long range attacks and defense.

Alignment Building-Alchemy Academy
Ballistic Bastion-also acts as guard tower,attacks land and air units as well;upgrades for different kinds of ammunitions are available here.

Ground units
•Hand gunner-basic ranged unit.wields pistol,attacks fast but low damage.
•Rifleman-range attack of 700.normal attack speed,attacks has chance to mini stun target.
•Mounted Rifleman-fast movement speed.range 700,attacks has chance to mini stun target.
•Sniper-attacks has a small chance to instantly kill non-mechanical units..range of about 800-900.
•Grenadier-range attacks(450) do minor splash damage.
•Cannoneer-range attacks(650) do AOE damage.
•Steam Tank
•Combat engineer-can build defensive and offensive equipments on the field.
Defense Turret-gun emplacement that is effective specially against armored units;attacks ground units only.
Missile Turret-shoots missiles to air and ground units.
Land mines-explodes whenever enemy units comes near it.

Air units
•Gyro Bomber-air to land attacker..drops bombs to a target location dealing AOE damage.
•Airship Destroyer-large airship fitted with a large cannon and missile launcher.has the ability cluster rockets.
•Airship Gunner
•Airship Blaster
•Gyrocopter
•Zeppelin Transport

UNIQUE UNIT
GRAND CANNON-super long range artillery that does splash damage on a large area.Special Ability:Volley of Fire>burst fires a targeted area for a set amount of time dealing massive damage.

NOTE:I'm not yet sure whether this lineup would be balanced, but I guess that part can be dealt with after maptesting once the alpha/beta version is released..As always feel free to share your feedbacks,suggestions and ideas guys..

Last edited:
Level 6
alright i think i can give you a hand with the whole navy thing.

from the looks of thing's you're going for a fantasy medieval with a steampunk race theme.

so here's a list of a few naval unit's

Caravel (transport)
land-col-3-mastedcaravels5.jpg

the caravel is a basic transport. it is lightly armoured but has decent speed. it also has a large cargo hold capable of hauling infantry cavalry and artillery.

74 gunner /Third rate ship of the line (you could call it a frigate)
300px-Achille_mp3h9307.jpg

these ships are desighned for a mix of speed and firepower.

First Rate ship of the line /Flagship
victory1.jpg

first raters had 100+ guns (this is a real photograph of HMS vitory in portsmouth.

Monitor
DwarfIronclad.jpg

Ironclad's were the first of the steam battleships. this is a steampunk version.

Protected Cruiser
newark_c01.jpg

protected cruisers came after ironclads. (you probably would want this as a special unit)

now for a joke break
633649638765237447-submarineramming.jpg

Steam Submarine
Garrett_1.gif

(never existed but who cares)

Sloop of war
USSA1.GIF

Very fast light ships meant for scouting and raiding.

a not on naval combat. you should probably make ship movement slow (scale down the ships to like 25% on everything) this way you actually NEED speed in some cases (because it was very important)

Level 18
Awesome =D

+Rep for all those picture *_*

I particularly like the steampunk ship, so awesome, totally fit with the theme etc...

Hope pangahas gonna use this model =D (if he can modelize it of course...)

Level 9
Thanks a lot warman those pictures are very helpful..As for the steampunkship,I think I could come up with something..I just need some time to do it,coz right now Im very busy doing the units etc..

Level 7
First off, awsome map! This is the sickest map I have ever seen in the process of being made. Now, I see you are still looking for ideas and I thought I just might share a few.
\/---IDEAS---\/

Idea 1: Make conscripted military units that have no weapons and make lots of upgrade options for them. Use attachments and upgrades that automaticly apply the attachments to the conscripts. This would make it possible for customizable, unique units.

Idea 2: Make temples and priests that help you gain favor with the gods who then grant you favors in return. The temples have purchasable items that each have a chance to grant a favor with the gods. ( 1,000 gold offering gives you 7% chance of a favor ).

Idea 3: Make AI villages that pop up in random places around the world that start to attack the nearest civillizations until dealt with by your military. As the game goes on the villages start getting more powerfull units that require bigger armies to deal with. When you destroy the village ( by destroying the head hut ) you recieve a bonus ( gold, god favor, rare weapon, rare upgrade ect. ) for your efforts. This would give a more militaristic aspect of the game and keep you more involved in the game.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright then, I know easer said then done, but still thought I'de throw a few out there. Hope these help in some and if you want some more ideas just ask because I can keep them coming all day. Best of luck with your map. :thumbs_up:

Level 12
Luffy>
A random terrain generator would definitely be great but I'm yet to find a good enough system for that.Actually the very first terrain I used for this map was a template for a random terrain generator made by another hive member(sorry I forgot the name) but the results we're not that good.So I ended up making the current terrain.So what I'm planning to do is to randomly generate the resources instead.

I got curious. Could you tell about it more if you bother? How was the results? Is there a better/full system for it? How is it made (actually I guess with variables, which I dont even know), and could you show the link?

Level 9
Guys I need feedback on the subfaction-related units..The first subfaction is a mix of both ranged and melee units, the other two specializes either on ranged or melee combat..
And also,I need ideas for the standard/common units for every faction..
militia,footman,pikeman,archer,cavalry,scout,catapult,battering ram,transport ship,galley..?
Is that list ok,for tier 1?
I also need ideas for the following:
  • unique names of units etc..
  • which gods fit the 1st faction,godpower suggestions..
  • possible upgrades for each of the sub-faction

Level 6
seeing as the first subfaction is steampunk the upgrades should deffinately be more heat/pressure resistant metals (means you could achieve more power and efficency.)

a few specific upgrades for the steampunk faction is:
-Condenser chamber's (the steam is recycled after use to increase efficiency)
Surface_Condenser.png

-Multiple expansion Engines (the steam is re-used 3 times for more efficency)
page17.jpg

-Double vs single flow piston.(does the steam push 1 or both ways)
steam-labels-a.gif

this is a double flow
-Steam Turbines (alternative method for rotational motion(required for advanced machines))
CADModelofSteamTurbine.jpg

-Analog Computers (computers that operate with weights and springs)
180px-Bifnordennomenclature.jpg

-Electricity (required for certain components)
11_12_52-electric-light-bulb_web.jpg

-Advanced Joint Systems (360 degree rotation and stuff)
-Self Lubricating Joints (parts that self lubricate increasing efficiency)
Wakefield_Lubricator.jpg

-Self Cleaning Steambox
jf_smokebox.jpg

-Valve Gear (allows either forward or reverse for engine)
Valve_gear2.jpg

i think that's good for the specifics for now.

Level 9
Announcement•Announcement•Announcement•Announcement•Announcement•

As mentioned before, an alpha version of the map will be available for testing by the first week or so of next year. The said version would only contain certain features like the economy & citizen needs systems and also the basic military conscription. Units that would be present on this version would most probably be the basic units for tier 1.This alpha version aims to familiarize players with the concepts and the how tos of the city building aspect of the game.

The following is the list of the things that we aim to determine for this test:
•Are the current systems efficient,do they work as they should be?
•What is the maximum number of units every player could have that is somewhat manageable lag-wise?
•Bugs,bugs bugs..
•Which part of the system could use some improvements or revisions if needed?
•Which aspect of the map people find amusing,entertaining..?
•Is the map worth finishing?Is it enjoyable?
•Does the current terrain suits the gameplay?
•etc..

So till then,got to get back to work..See yah

Last edited:
Level 7
This is the sickest map I have ever seen in the process of being made. Now, I see you are still looking for ideas and I thought I just might share a few.
\/---IDEAS---\/

Idea 1: Make conscripted military units that have no weapons and make lots of upgrade options for them. Use attachments and upgrades that automaticly apply the attachments to the conscripts. This would make it possible for customizable, unique units.

Idea 2: Make temples and priests that help you gain favor with the gods who then grant you favors in return. The temples have purchasable items that each have a chance to grant a favor with the gods. ( 1,000 gold offering gives you 7% chance of a favor ).

Idea 3: Make AI villages that pop up in random places around the world that start to attack the nearest civillizations until dealt with by your military. As the game goes on the villages start getting more powerfull units that require bigger armies to deal with. When you destroy the village ( by destroying the head hut ) you recieve a bonus ( gold, god favor, rare weapon, rare upgrade ect. ) for your efforts. This would give a more militaristic aspect of the game and keep you more involved in the game.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright then, I know easer said then done, but still thought I'de throw a few out there. Hope these help in some and if you want some more ideas just ask because I can keep them coming all day. Best of luck with your map. :thumbs_up:

Level 9
Clan AW ready to alpha test at any time, sir.

Yup I was about to tell you that,the alpha testing would be a private testing among us first.
NOTE:I'm currently experimenting on a couple of features for the map,things I don't think has ever been done on any map,as far as i know..that hopefully will be presented on the alpha testing.And also Grey nightmare and I have been discussing a few unique concepts regarding battles.All will be revealed on the alpha version..

Level 9
Well, Clan AW is available to any help that will be needed, be for testing or just a specific place to reunite. (Which remembers me you still didn't joined the clan :O)

Been very busy preparing the alpha map,and also everytime I'm online its you guys who are offline(difference in GMT among other things)..Well maybe after Xmas we could get together over BNEt..And also we're in need of an expert trigge maker mainlyr to clean up and modify the triggers as efficiently as possible,coz as we all know I'm know nothing bout JASS and as for GUI I only know that much..I have lots of ideas when it comes to triggering but executing them I have to say at the most I'm average..

Hey,any ideas on what military units I should have for tier 1.Those units would be standard units for every faction,they would all have access to it..Coz right now my list goes:militia,footman,archer,scout,galley,transport ship..Is that good enough.

Level 9
Cavalry, Pikemen, Skirmishers, Spies, Assasins?

Thanks Sasuhkun I forgot those..Cavalry and pikemen..AS for the spies and assassins I think they could be higher tier evolutions of the scout unit..
So iGuess that wraps up the tier 1 standard units,thanks dude.

IMPORTANT: cedi joins the team as triggerer, great great development..

Last edited:
Level 9
i got a question about the alpha. will it be a public alpha or for select members only.

FOR the 1st alpha version it will be for a select few,then after assessing the results it will be made available for others to test.Don't worry you've been very helpful so your on the list,that is if you want to?

Level 9
PROGRESS REPORT-Concept changes that will be implemented on Alpha 1.0

•Citizen creation system
for peasant houses:

OLD-upon construction,random 1-3 citizens would be created.

NEW-upon construction,the Peasant house will have a skill-SETTLE RESIDENTS..only after using that spell will the citizen creation(random 1-3 citizens) for that house will be initiated.After using the spell it will be removed from the unit.Peasant houses could accommmodate a maximum of 3 and minimum of 1,higher tier dwelling type buildings can house more citizens..
*the variation of the created citizens is based off the table of variations(see main post)

>The number of residents for houses can be detected by the item charge of RESIDENTS in its inventory.It will determine how much FOOD will be delivered to the house by the market in its range.1 FOOD = 1 FISH + 1 BREAD.A house's FOOD must be equal to the total number of RESIDENTS that it accommodates.

>This concept somehow reduces the amount of citizen units that would be present on the map.You build houses and settle citizens only when you need to.

>If for example,your population drops to a value lower than the maximum number of citizens you could have(number of houses you own determine this),houses that have no RESIDENTS would be given the ability SETTLE RESIDENTS which you could use to compensate your need for citizens.

•Income taxes

Old-fixed amount for every citizen type.

New-The amount of income tax you receive from your citizens will now depend on its unit type..Citizens that you assign to become worker units now gives income tax equal to 10% of its training cost.Military units gives less income taxes.The tax rate could be adjusted in your Town Center but doing so affects the Happiness and Influence/Impressiveness ratings of your city.

Example:
Peasant to Farmer- cost:20g;Income tax farmer=2g

Last edited:
Level 10
Here we go:

This spell is called Artillery Strike. The idea is a big rocket which flies in a bow toward the targeted location and when it flied 75% of the distance the rocket splits up into 12 smaller ones which crash into the ground around the targeted location. The liddle missile deals damage to all nearby enemies and push them away.

cedi

Attachments

• Artillery Strike.jpg
    Artillery Strike.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 88
Status
Not open for further replies.