• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

God-RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Methos was done look though time. "Time for some food." A plate of sio pie appeared with a wine of sio. Sio is a rare fruit that taste is so good. It found in the garden of the Grey Plane.

Level 5
He knelt before the Upper God,his presence truly rare and memorable among the Gods. "Now that you his Holiness is here,could we start this event? he asked generally all the attendants.

Level 14
"My friends, this is of the gravest of importance. Herald, send for the orb of time. Upper god, allow me to explain the event to come."

Level 14
Methos stood up and walked over to where they brought the orb. "Now, this is earth." The orb flew to the center of the room and shown earth.

Level 14
"See this part, it new to our followers. They will sail to this lands and at that point." Methos stopped for few seconds. "Is were the Upper god dies. Now there will be a war for the throne."

Level 8
IC: " For heaven's sake what does the new continent have to do with the upper god? And if there's a struggle for the throne, this world is over." Psion said calmly but with a very sharp undertone. " The Upper God's life force is not fixated as a mortal's is, he can be dying for ages, and if he dies, we have no clue what might happen, the only logical action would be finding a way to save his Holiness. A power struggle is something we can not afford."

Level 14
"Soon, in a few days. When the follower hit land and the upper god dies. Now here even more news. Most of you are weakening. Because when they discover land, you must build up faith among the followers." He turned the orb to change where it showed. It showed the Grey planes. "Here is where a great battle will begin and end here." It changed again to show the War planes. "Now any question before we all eat?"

Level 14
Methos laughed at nicanor. "There is powerful faith there. If you don't want to die then the war will be started. Faith gave you power, power of a god."

Level 8
"What i am trying to point out is that Methos cannot be able to interpret what he sees about the Upper God, for he is a force beyond understanding and mortal bounds." And as for the new continent, my followers will spread their fate amongst the populace, but i gather they're a fierce lot, very savage and unrefined, a war is bound to break out, and i don't think they're crude gods will like that. The Upper God cannot have one heir, it is too much of a burden for anyone else, only he himself can carry it. Unless someone of similar might and talent is forged through the strife for the throne." Psion paced around the room.

Meanwhile on the fort.

"God damn automations, Jin had ordered three airships to follow the convoy headed for the new lands, but the third airship still hadn't left the docks.

Level 10
Jeerax was growing angry. He had sat at Bendal's gate for nearly an hour, with no response from the superior God. Either Jeerax was being snubbed, or Bendal had already left. Either way, Jeerax needed to go, now. Taking off, Jeerax began the tiring flight to the Plane of Eternity.
After spending half an hour flying through space, slowed down considerably by the sun (which Jeerax had nearly flown into), Jeerax arrived at the Upper God's palace. Spending little time to admire the beautiful palace, Jeerax hurried inside. Almost bursting into the Upper God's antechamber, he was met with the sight of nearly every other God already present. Death and War, two of the most powerful Gods in existence, were the most noticeable, along with the Goddess of Love, who always stuck out. Along with those major gods were most of the other true Gods: The Traveler, dressed in worn, dusty rags, Bendal, who was, indeed, already at the gathering, and others. Taking his place at the back of the gathering, Jeerax noticed the absence of only two Gods: Khuqua and Grandol.

Level 5
Sat near one of the tables,grasping a pork with his right hand and devouring it instantly.He grasped a bottle of wine and raised it up "Let his Holiness be eternal!" he shouted before chugging it.

Level 14
OOC:Cya, yes.

IC:"In a few days, mean while I would suggest after dinner to prepare you followers. Each of you will fight. Some will have an alliance and others will fight alone. Now I will now retire this orb." The orb went back into a box. "My friend, the others will be informed. I will see your will done. Now rest and use your avatar to travel earth before you die."

Level 19
"Please my children. Know that I will appoint a heir, when the time is right. I have perfect confidence in you and everyone here will be able to carry the burden, should the need arise." The Upper God said calmly, though slight irritation showed in his tone. "Anyway, I will take Death's advice, and leave for Earth when the time is right, you will know of the heir in time."

Level 5
He disappeared instantly after drinking a bottle in a blinding flashlight.He appeared sitting on his palace's throne,reminiscing the tide of this event.

OOC
Good night from me too ^^

Level 8
" To the upper god!" Psion picked up a goblet and chugged it.If there is a war, this world will come to an end, and i won't stand by to see that.Psion thought to himself, then he adressed the Upper God, " I can try to preserve you're consciousness in Celestium, it's worth a shot."

Level 14
"Will you try, Psion. I see though time and see multiple futures, lost past and the ever changing present. The one you suggest will not work. Want to see it for your self?" Methos was the only one who truly knew every path of time. He took Psion hand and saw though time.

Level 8
OOC: could i first get a small briefing of what has happened to this point? I'm short on time and can't read it all :/

IC: Grandol arrived at the the palace in the plains of Eternity, his ship appeared in the sky and floated a few meters above the ground. he jumped off and entered. "Sorry for being late... the herald showed up in the midle of a plunder, he just had to wait."

Level 10
OOC:
The Upper God, father of every God in existence, is dying. In a few days, he will announce the heir to the throne. On the side, mortals have discovered a new land, and are migrating to it en masse. They are loosing faith in their old Gods (us), and therefore we are loosing power.

Jeerax sat near the back, eating and considering the turn of events. With all of the mortals traveling to this new land, there would be plenty of trade, and therefore plenty of traders that would want Jeerax's protection. As he was pondering this, Grandol entered, bringing up another idea. Jeerax coldly greeted Grandol as he walked by, and imagined that there would be plenty of pirates to smite in this new world, too.

Level 19
Sharûk and the Love Goddess was enjoying each others company in the night. Sharûk was thinking about what Methos had been saying about followers in the new world. Well, surely that was no problem. He was indeed the God of War. By the time the first war would have started, they would rely on his blessings alone to be victorious. And if they did not pray to him, he would go down there himself to show them pure physical might.

Level 14
Methos stopped and let go. He walked over to the door. "I need to walk. I will come back when the day comes. There something I must do." He left and walked all the way to a room named Cytilla's shrine. It was unlocked for he had they key. It was beautiful, he saw new flowers near the shrine. "It's time. The war will start in a few days. I wish I could join you in death but I have no death until all live is gone. I miss you, Cytilla." He was crying because he wanted to see his wife again. The word inscribed in stone said. Cytilla, wife of Methos, friend to all, the goddess of nature. He pulled out a stone of special craft. He placed it on the shrine. "I will always love you." Mathos then locked the door and went to his place and started to create a book of powerful undead magic. It would have the power to summon a avatar of great power. He would use this book to summon an army of undead. He would finish it and have it fall under the hands of his greatest, his two demigods. They would go down to earth and place in a graveyard. This is where his greatest leader will go.

Level 8
OOC: I have made changes to my character sheet, please check the construction thread

Level 8
Grandol smiled as Jeerax walked by and greeted him, he knew Jeerax hated him and he loved it. Harassing Jeerax was the most fun thing he ever did, he just loved it.

Level 8
Psion warped back to his domain. "Jin, you are to immediately join the convoy headed for the new continent, this world's fate may lie upon you, for we are weak in that region, and if the Upper God was to disappear, a power struggle is bound to happen. So you must spread our influence on the new continent, for it may just make the difference between life and death." Psion looked unnerved, the world was about do dissolve after all.
"Yes, mylord. I shall take an airship at once." and with that Jin strode away.
Psion dug out an old book, and started looking through it. "Oh, and Jin! Send a message Khuqua, i will need his help."

Jin exited into the docking area, he waved one of the automation messengers to come to him. "Demigod Khuqua, the greater deity Psion is requesting your presence on his court, for he has a proposition for you." With that he waved the messenger off, and it would find Khuqua and deliver the message. Jin entered the airship, he took his place at the bridge and ordered it to follow the last three airships that where dispatched.

OOC: I hope the message doesn't seem too bossy, but it can't also be too friendly because Psion is a Greater Deity, so he, at least by the hierarchy is bound to have some authority over Khuqua.

Status
Not open for further replies.