• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Goblin Village Defence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
I've tested it with max 2 players... which is not eough :(
I need at least 3-4 more to make a simulation of a rela game.
I need to know whether to send 10 or 20 200 or 400 HP-ed enemies ... you know. It must not be too easy and must not be impossible. Otherwise it won't be interesting.

Btw:
I need na idea for a revival system ....

Level 4
Hello again forum!

I have a big problem... I need a team of testers in order to further create waves/creeps. It is impossible for me to evaluate how 6 players would perfeorm against a certain amount of enemies when I play solo....

PLEASE: I NEED TESTERS! Anyone intersted - please say it here!

(I play on both Garena and B-net Europe, my acc is: The_warplord/Warplord)

I could test, i got alot of free time now.:smile:

Also, my Garena account is Jamgun(yeh im a friend of Herian's).
Edit:
I've tested it with max 2 players... which is not eough :(
I need at least 3-4 more to make a simulation of a rela game.
I need to know whether to send 10 or 20 200 or 400 HP-ed enemies ... you know. It must not be too easy and must not be impossible. Otherwise it won't be interesting.

Btw:
I need na idea for a revival system ....
Hmmm.. probably two goblins that go to him and use an "Electro-Shock" gismo-thing that revives them, like an item in WoW.

Level 15
So:

1. The revive system fixed and works! (Revives after [30 + Level] seconds)
2. Working on the multiboard that will contain player names/hero icons, kills, revival timers and the other game timers (Like bank interest and lottery system)

Edit:
  • Improved the multiboard. Perhaps I will show a screen here on the hive.
    I think it will greatly improve the gameplay...
  • Multiboard Preview (Early version):
    Multi1.JPG

Last edited:
Level 15
Ok, the final Multiboard preview is ready!
NO more disgusting timers, no more hard to get info!

Everything you need is in the multiboard!
Multi1.JPG

----------------------------------------------------
Starting the work on adding a "-repick" command now!

Level 15
Well yeah ... fora beta, at least 30 minutes of gameplay areneeded... that means, several waves, bosses etc.

Progress:
  • Multiboard tested and works flawlessly!
  • Fixed some minor text issues.
  • Command '-repick' is now avaliable and works fine.

Edit:
Slightly changed terrain to make it easier to go left or right.

Level 9
I think a 'Beta' is a playable map. And with 'playable map' I mean balanced, without glitches or other things that might ruin the game.
So I think the Beta won't show up to fast, maybe an alpha test version?

Level 15
Hello again community!

@Illidan_Hunter, looks even greater than before! You really can use graphic art programmes. :)

And about the project I was just making some minor improvements in the terrain/decorations and started my work on the waves again.

Level 15
I haven't updated the thread but there are a lot of things I am implemeting. As I told u on private, the banking system is there. Also quests there ...

But it's quite hard cause there is an extreme lack of testing :( I can barely test with 1-2 other people... And I can't balance it for 8 players. So yeah ...

Level 15
Edit: Changed the story a little! Now only alliance warriors will be your opponents!

I still don't know how to make them come .... from one way ? (boring) From 2 ways? (Current) From many ways?

Also talked with Midnighters to combine forces to create a wave generating system that will be dynamic and cool!

Please, leave suggestions aboout the structure ... and the ways that the humans attack from
Here is how it looks now:
looks_minimap.JPG

Enemies come from red circles, you spawn at yellow. (Shops can be seen, too)

Status
Not open for further replies.