• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gnoll Campaign (Voice Acted)

palmbeach-with-texts.jpg

About Gnoll Campaign: Return to Yeenador
Gnoll Campaign: Return to Yeenador is a fully voice acted story driven single player campaign for Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. It continues the story of GG&K's Dwarf Campaign. The Gnoll Campaign has been created by Sound Mind Games.

Features
  • Single player
  • Story-based — Loosely based on Warcraft III lore
  • Fully voice acted
  • Four playable custom heroes
  • Multiple puzzles and quests to solve
  • Advanced discussion system
  • Three difficulty levels
  • Custom graphics
  • Custom AIs for NPC factions
  • Mechanics similar to standard Warcraft III — No learning curve

Gnoll Campaign Version
C1V1R6, Released on November 30, 2020
Chapters: 1
Voiced Chapters: 1
Release: 6

Due to high amount of content present in each chapter (and long develop times thereof), we will release the Gnoll Campaign chapter-by-chapter. It took us about 1200 man-hours to plan and develop the first chapter and we believe that the subsequent chapters will require a like amount of effort.

Required Warcraft III Version
Warcraft III: Reforged, Patch 1.35.0 or later (SD graphics)

Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Support

You can play the campaign using the old client, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, Patch 1.30.4 (get it here), although it is no longer recommended.

Installation Instructions
As of Warcraft III: Reforged patch 1.35.0, you can install the campaign as follows:

Windows
  1. Download GnollCampaign-C1V1R6.w3n from the Hive Workshop (using the big download button)
  2. Copy GnollCampaign-C1V1R6.w3n to Documents\Warcraft III\Campaigns. If the Campaigns folder does not exist, you must create it.
macOS
  1. Download GnollCampaign-C1V1R6.w3n from the Hive Workshop (using the big download button)
  2. Open Finder.
  3. Press and hold the OPTION/ALT key down, then go to the Finder menu in the top menu bar and open the "Go" menu. When you are holding the OPTION/ALT key down, the Library option will appear in the dropdown menu. Click "Library". Now you are in the Library folder.
  4. Open Application Support → Blizzard → Warcraft III.
  5. Create a "Campaigns" folder, if it does not exist.
  6. Copy GnollCampaign-C1V1R6.w3n to the Campaigns folder.
Playing the Gnoll Campaign
  1. Start Warcraft III: Reforged.
  2. Select Single Player → Custom Campaign.
  3. Select Gnoll Campaign in the file menu.
  4. Click Play Campaign.
Selecting the Right Difficulty
Easy: If you have been long time away from Warcraft III and you have not honed your skills to play the game lately, please choose the Easy difficulty.

Normal: If you know how the game functions, you are able to use hero abilities effectively, train a good mix of units, and create a good army, but you do not consider yourself as a super-good player, we recommend playing on the Normal difficulty.

Hard: If you are actually pretty good at the game, you can use hero and unit abilities to the maximum effect, you are able to micro units well, you know how to build an extremely effective army, and you know well what different abilities, items, and upgrades do, we recommend that you play on the Hard difficulty.

If even the Easy difficulty is too difficult for you, please consider using Warcraft III built-in cheats to make the game even easier.

Solutions to Puzzles
You can find the solutions to the puzzles on gnollcampaign.com.

Trailer Movie on YouTube
You can watch the trailer movie on YouTube, if it does not work for you in-game.

Downloads for Previous Patches
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, Patch 1.29: Gnoll Campaign C1R4: Windows - macOS

About Sound Mind Games
Sound Mind Games is a Finland-based non-profit association that helps people suffering from depression and other mental disorders. Many of them have amazing skills, and in our association, they can participate in exciting projects, in which they can improve their skills further, recover from their illnesses, and finally get jobs in IT, game, and media industries.

Support Us
If you want to support us, you can visit soundmindgames.org and become our Minor Supporting Member through PayPal.

Credits
Sound Mind Games
Tommi Gustafsson: Programming, AI programming, Several icons and skin recolors, Minor model editing, Dialogue writing, Story writing, Playtesting, Minor voice acting
Janne Gustafsson: Programming, Model editing, Dialogue writing, Story writing, Playtesting
Mikko Kangas: Dialogue writing, Story writing
Playtesters: Wille Määttänen, Nina Helenius

Hive Workshop
Mephestrial:
Gnoll Mystweaver model and icon
Gnoll Runt model: Gnoll and Yeenadorian Gnoll
Gnoll Rockbreaker model
Gnoll Warhawk Rider model
Gnoll Stalker model and icon
Gnoll Geomancer model: Gnoll Warlock
Hero Gnoll Warden model: Luna Moonsnout, Gnoll Supreme Warden
Hero Gnoll Alpha model: Gnarl Goldmane, Hill Chief
Wood Wall model

Ujimasa Hojo:
Fel orc building models and icons: Yeenadorian Gnoll buildings
Forest troll building models and icons: Jungle Troll buildings
Gnoll Hut model and icon
Mercenary Camp model and icon: Assassin Hideout
Gurubashi (Ruins) Spirit Lodge model and icon: Temple of Gu'rathul

Kimbo:
Gnoll Slasher model and icon
Gnoll Icon Pack icons

Direfury:
Dark Ancient models: Tree of Spirits (Corrupted and Uncorrupted)
Mercenary Hero - Gnoll Warlock model: Priestess of Nugg
Gnoll Soothsayer model: Priest of Yeb-beh
Altar of Champions model: Burial Pit

The Weird Human: Heavy Gnoll model, Gnoll Mechanic model, Gnoll Banner model, Gnoll Pyromaniac model
Syroco: Orc Lumbermill model and icon (used as Gnoll Lumber Yard)
Nasrudin: Female Troll Mage model (used as Troll Maneater), Troll Shaman model
neogaidenx: Glowing Light model
Darky29: Mushroom icon, Wood Sticks icon
BLazeKraze: Gomugomunomi icon (used as Fruit of Mana), Merameranomi icon (used as Fruit of Healing)
Simooy: Rainbow of Lore skin (used as Tree of Many Fruits skin)
Uncle Fester: Hanging Bridge model
Aeroblyctos: Magical Pillar model
Pseudo.Acronym: Gnoll Hide icon (used as Gnoll Hide in Shadows)
lelyanra: Envenomed Arrow icon (used as Corrosive Venom)
Darkminnion: Necromancer's Robe icon (used as Rotten Robes)
Nightmare_X: Poison Arrow icon (used as Gnoll Poisoned Arrows)
supertoinkz: Altar of some sorts model and icon (used as Altar of Gu'rathul)
Kithraya: Medium Old Chest model
Hayate: Apple icon (used as Fruit of Might)
JollyD: Treant Keep Lantern icon (used as Spirit Lantern), Gnoll Soothsayer icon (used as Priest of Yeb-beh), Pain Walking icon (used as Torment)
Cuore: Hell Hound model portrait fix
Huinipachutli: Outland Gates, Bones, Racks, and Walls texture
Frotty: Gnoll Runt fix
HappyTauren: Gnoll Runt fix, Gnoll Stalker portrait fix
Alok: Gnoll Runt repair animation sound fix
-Grendel: Black Fur Great Knight model (used as Flindlord)
Apheraz Lucent: Bow Skill icon (used as Sniper Training)
Blood Raven: Runestone Battle Axe icon (used as Hill Chief Storm Bolt)
Solu9: Tiki Mask icon
takakenji: Dark Troll Worker model
ToS-Master: Staff of Lightning icon (used as Flindbar)
Sellenisko: Darkspear Hero model (used as Troll Woodcrafter), Worgen Cage model (used as Prison Cage)
PROXY: Hero Troll Firedancer model
loktar: Sen'jin, Witch Doctor Hero model and icon (used as Troll Cuisinier)
SkriK: Lullaby icon (used as the Fragment Puzzle quest icon)
Marcos DAB: Potion of Autumn Light icon (used as Potion of Vitality)
Iyzz_Fryzz: Healing Potion icon (used as Special Trollish Sauce)
Tarrasque: Troll Ravager model and icon (used as Troll Cannibal)
MatiS: Troll Stronghold model (used as Wood Workshop)
cedi: Wood staff icon (used as Wand of Dispelling)
PeeKay: Moon Sight icon (used as Heightened Awareness)
fodorgyuri666: Butcher Knife icon
Revolve: Scroll icon (used as Gnarm'r Fragment)
MidasEntertainment: Furbolg Watch Tower model (used as Jungle Troll Watch Tower)
assassin_lord: Hero Glow model
ChaoticHunter: Fire Rune model

Blizzard Entertainment
Loading Screen Picture and Preview Picture Art: Wanted Hogger from World of Warcraft: Trading Card Game (Art by Sean O'Daniels)
Gnoll Picture in Cinematic Trailer: Hogger from Hearthstone (Art by Laurel D. Austin)
Troll Maneater Sound Set: Troll Female Emote Sounds from World of Warcraft

Incompetech (Kevin MacLeod)
Music in Cinematic Trailer:
"Curse of the Scarab", "Take a Chance"
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0

Music in Credits:
"Killers"
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0

Other Contributors
JASS Scripters:
AI Andy: AI Utility Functions
DKSlayer: Chat message parsing algorithm

Get Along, Gnarl Goldmane Theme Song:
Hidetoshi Sato: Composer
Tsutomu Ohira: Arranger

Playtesters:
Pauli Kanervisto
Kei Uchida

Sound Effects
Zapsplat
ZapSplat - Download Free Sound Effects & Royalty Free Music

Voice Actors
Storm Watters (gigarat):
Luna Moonsnout, Gnoll Supreme Warden
Richard Barcenas (mugen26): Gnarl Goldmane, Gnoll Hill Chief
Harry Frost (bellows_audio): Arecales, Keeper of the Grove
Maya Tuttle: Sharnti-lar, Troll Maneater (dialogues only)
Jakob Dillon (zillah): Yee'Togarr, Flindlord
Michael Wightman: Zul'Abar, Troll Chieftain
Stephen Carlock: Jo Jo Headshrinker, Troll Shaman
Anthony Ray Morales: Mezil-kree, Troll Cuisinier
Kevin Rineer: Zul'Maran, Troll Woodcrafter
Katrell I. D. Faison: Zul'Rajas, Troll Firedancer
Caleb "Yeti" Wilson: Corrupted Tree of Spirits; Yog'Ommog, High Priest of Yeb-beh
Kevin Duong (Everae): Generic Male Troll
Eamon Kane: Gnoll Mystweaver, Gnoll Overseer, Gnoll, Gnoll Assassin, and Gnoll Slasher
Eamonn Leighton: Gnoll Brute, Gnoll Poacher, and Gnoll Warlock
Bonnie Bogovich: Gnoll Warden
Eduardo Riedel (Zamoody): Mysterious Voices 1–5
Ed Khoo: Narrator

Change Log
Version C1V1R6 - November 30, 2020
  • Added Voice Actors.
  • Reduced gold in Gold Mines to 35000, down from 50000.
  • Troll Cannibals and Troll Headhunters can be hired for half the normal cost.
  • Fixed a bug that caused gnolls imprisoned in the troll village to have their hit points modified by the difficulty level.
  • Changed Arecales' second ability to be War Stomp instead of Force of Nature.
  • Fixed a bug where you did not need to purify the Fountain of Power to purify the whole forest.
  • Fixed Yog'Ommog's walk animation speed.
  • Changed Yee'Togarr's first ability to be Flame Strike instead of Rain of Fire.
  • Changed Troll Witch Doctors' second ability to be Disenchant instead of Stasis Trap.
  • Added several sound effects.
  • Fixed a bug with the Gnoll Mystweaver's gate-in sound when the Illuminated Spirit Lantern was put into the Temple of Gu'rathul.
  • Increased the difficulty of the Yeenadorian Gnoll main base.
Version C1R5 - September 15, 2018
  • The trailer movie now works in the patch 1.30.1.
  • The trailer movie does not require anymore a separate installation.
  • Updated various icons.
  • Updated description of Fruit of Ethereal Oil to provide an additional hint.
  • Tree of Spirits sells now also Fruits of Insight.
  • Updated tooltip for Spirit Wood.
  • Updated cinematic musics to work with the patch 1.30.1.
Version C1R4 - June 9, 2018
  • Saving and loading no longer destroys uncorrupted forest terrain.
  • Minor quest text revisions.
  • Hints for the brazier near the Temple of Gu'rathul are now easier to receive.
  • When forest is healed, cut trees do not become grown anymore.
  • Zul'Rajas has now a comment about the voodoo curse.
  • If gnolls are released before speaking to Mezil-kree, he explains now why the bills need to be paid.
  • Zul'Abar does not speak about releasing the gnolls if you have already spoken about it with Mezil-kree.
  • Unpaid bill dialogues when speaking to trolls have been updated.
  • Some other minor dialogue updates.
  • Added unit animations to certain cinematics.
  • Darathya has now Hero glow.
  • Hid the Hero glow for Arecales in the statue form.
  • Fixed hot keys for items in Warden Lounge.
  • Resistant Skin has been renamed Heroic.
  • Corrupted Tree of Spirits has now Heroic ability.
  • Added trees to the left side of the map.
  • Floating texts have been realigned in Credits.
  • Fantasy Authors section of Credits has been improved.
  • Corrupted Moon Wells can no longer be used to replenish life and mana.
  • Fixed items and their hot keys in Jungle Trolls' Spirit Lodge.
  • Added birds of paradise singing sound.
  • Nerfed Nature's Blessing and increased the cost of the Hero upgrades.
Version C1R3 - April 30, 2018
  • The game now takes into account if the Troll Maneater charms units.
  • Fixed a bug that some AIs built double amount of intended units.
  • Some minor doodad changes.
  • Added a dialogue to the Tree of Spirits, when he becomes uncorrupted.
  • A minor quest change.
  • Minor cinematic changes.
  • The difficulty dialog appears now faster.
  • Added a new secret.
  • Credits have been updated.
Version C1R2 - April 23, 2018
  • Difficulty is now selected in a dialog menu. This fixes broken difficulty behavior of Warcraft III.
  • Gnoll Assassin, Ghoulfiend, and Heightened Awareness have been nerfed.
  • Some dialogue changes.
  • Gnolls regenerate less hit points and wake up later on the shore.
  • If trolls become hostile, all trolls owned by the player become hostile as well.
  • Bridges in the end fight are wider.
  • Added some doodads to the troll village.
  • Gnoll workers can now attack trees.
  • Gnoll hut is slightly smaller.
  • Great Horned One quest requirement is now correctly set as completed.
  • Nether Temples no longer have a unit inventory.
  • Sharnti-lar's Walk Animation Speed has been adjusted.
Previews
Contents

Gnoll Campaign (Campaign)

Reviews
deepstrasz
A credits list is required. You can use this as help: Gnoll Campaign This includes sounds and music, external material you've used which does not belong to you. This is a campaign. The RPG tag doesn't quite fit as that is usually used for...
deepstrasz
This is unfair (I've been fooled involuntarily. I usually play betas/demos on request). You've not mentioned that this is not finished. For such projects you should use: Map Development The story isn't that engaging. It's pretty standard: the good...
deepstrasz
Now, campaigns will be considered as maps, meaning if they even have only one finished map of quality, they will be approved.
Level 9
This campaign looks even better than the Dwarf campaign. I loved the terrain and story. The abundance of quests always keep you on the move and never a dull moment.
Would love to see the complete version.

Level 3
The campaign is absolutely great !

Yes, but we put on hold all development efforts, because Warcraft III: Reforged does not support custom campaigns.

Do you mean that development wont continue until Blizzard reintroduce custom campaigns to reforged ? Woow, this is really sad to hear. What if they are forever away ? ((

Why not continue development on some older patches like 1.29 - 1.31 ? (1.31 bug when some triggers get break on load game is easy to workaround, as far as I can tell)

Also, I assume gnoll campaign will be a 3 chapter campaign like dwarf one, right ? So its not like your campaign suffers a lot from not being able to pack all chapters into one file like campaigns with a lot of chapters. So you can easily release chapters 1 by 1 for the latest patch without any big drawbacks imo.

Last edited:
Yes, it's a bit sad, but we decided to develop games on other platforms. So, we won't be coming to Warcraft III as long as it's messed up with Reforged. It's a bit hard for new players to install previous versions of the game, which you need to download from unofficial sources, and to get valid CD keys for those versions. We will continue to fix bugs on existing campaign files, though.

Level 2
Great game so far, had a blast playing i really hope we see more of this game one day.

Level 2
Yes, it's a bit sad, but we decided to develop games on other platforms. So, we won't be coming to Warcraft III as long as it's messed up with Reforged. It's a bit hard for new players to install previous versions of the game, which you need to download from unofficial sources, and to get valid CD keys for those versions. We will continue to fix bugs on existing campaign files, though.

Quencher mod has fixed the custom campaign issue I believe.

Level 28
Same here. I couldn't play the campaign much less the second book of arkain series so it is something to do with the update patches or what? Please help 🙏🙏🙏
If you talk about the Second Book of Arkain, then this is not the right place to answer the question.
However, I can tell you this campaign requires recent version of the Warcraft III. If you are using older versions, then you are out of life.
As Tommi suggested, you'll need 1.30.4 or higher. You can get the latest version of Classic WC3 here (requires CD-Keys).
If you are using Reforged, then your only choice would be Quenching Mod.
Talking about the Second Book of Arkain, you can answer the related problems here, here, or here.

Level 1
If you talk about the Second Book of Arkain, then this is not the right place to answer the question.
However, I can tell you this campaign requires recent version of the Warcraft III. If you are using older versions, then you are out of life.
As Tommi suggested, you'll need 1.30.4 or higher. You can get the latest version of Classic WC3 here (requires CD-Keys).
Talking about the Second Book of Arkain, you can answer the related problems here, here, or here.
No wonder the game crashes when I play them. Thanks man I appreciate it. You know the warcraft novels could be the place to start your own creative campaign and maps based on the wow lore but it takes time and money to do that. Seeing you guys as creators of this projects makes me thank you all for the hard job done though. I thank you for that and hopefully more stories and adventures to come.

Level 1
No wonder the game crashes when I play them. Thanks man I appreciate it. You know the warcraft novels could be the place to start your own creative campaign and maps based on the wow lore but it takes time and money to do that. Seeing you guys as creators of this projects makes me thank you all for the hard job done though. I thank you for that and hopefully more stories and adventures to come.
The campaign requires The Frozen Throne patch 1.30.4. What patch are you using?
The 1.26 patch part when I downloaded already Warcraft 3. It has already has 1.26 patch when I started playing it so it's no wonder I cannot play the second book arkain series, the gnoll campaign, and perhaps the dwarven campaign.

You can download 1.30.4 here:

You can unzip the files to "C:\Warcraft III 1.30.4" or similar location so that you can use it side-by-side with 1.26.

Level 28

The 1.26 patch part when I downloaded already Warcraft 3. It has already has 1.26 patch when I started playing it so it's no wonder I cannot play the second book arkain series, the gnoll campaign, and perhaps the dwarven campaign.

Actually you can download any versions of Warcraft 3 through the link above. Just find the Game Files section for 1.30.4, download and extract, then input the CD-Keys. Remember to not hit the Launcher or you'll get Reforged instead.
As Tommi suggested, you can install any versions of Warcraft 3 to a different folders if you have older versions.

Level 1
Back in the day I only played custom maps, mostly TDs with my friends. Never really tried custom campaigns. Until a few days ago when nostalgia hit me.
Decided to give the top ones on this website a shot. Landed on Dwarf Campaign two days ago, went through that and saw that it has a sequel of sorts.
Just finished Chapter 1 of Gnoll Campaign and wow I decided to make an account just because of this project.

Enjoyed every second of it. More than Dwarf Campaign which was good, but not this good.
Also just read that the project is on a permanent hiatus. A real shame that more won't be developed for pre Reforged versions of the game.

All in all thanks a lot for Chapter 1, this was truly a joy to playthrough.

RDw

RDw

Level 1
Great Gnoll campaign! I want to ask if this excellent campaign will be updated in the short term. If not, can I make it Chinese?

Great Gnoll campaign! I want to ask if this excellent campaign will be updated in the short term. If not, can I make it Chinese?
Hi! It will not be updated, because Reforged does not support custom campaigns. You are free to make a Chinese version of it. An unvoiced version should be pretty easy to do, but acquiring voice actors took us 1.5 years and cost us something like 800 €, IIRC. Also, updating the English trailer video into Chinese can pose a small problem, since it is made with Final Cut Pro X.

Level 8

Loved the First Chapter very well done awesome puzzles and gameplay!

Found a bug tho when you go to cite the mantras the bonfires are always lit so its impossible to get some clues on which mantras are correct "following the light" is impossible if the light never go off based on your choices

Level 8
Hi! Great that you liked the campaign. However, apparently, you played the campaign with Reforged. We do not officially support Reforged and HD graphics, because Reforged may introduce bugs, just like what you described. The only officially supported patch for the Gnoll Campaign is patch 1.30.4.
Oh Didnt knew you weren´t supported by the Reforged and the HD graphics otherwise I woulda played It on 1.30.4, still only found this one bug caused by it and the rest of the campaign runned smoothly.
One question is there gonna be a Chapter 2?

Level 3
Hi, I was wondering if there is a separate map for this campaign? separate map can be placed directly in the maps folder of warcraft3. Although the campaign has one chapter, it's a .w3n file instead of a .w3x file. Is it possible to make a separate map like the dwarven campaign? This way the reforged version can be easily play.I'm using version 1.30.4 play this campaign and the video part cannot be played, skip to the first chapter map directly.

No, there's no separate map file for this campaign. When we started to create this campaign, we thought that we were smart and put all the object data into the campaign data. So, it cannot be played separately like the dwarf campaign, in which all the object data are in the map data. The reason why the chapters of the dwarf campaign are available as separate maps is that they were originally created as single-player RPG maps and only later combined into a campaign file. This, of course, means that part of the object data is replicated among the three chapters of the dwarf campaign, which effectively makes it a triple effort to add something to all the chapters.

If the cinematic trailer does not work for you, you can view it here:

Hi, I was wondering if there is a separate map for this campaign? separate map can be placed directly in the maps folder of warcraft3. Although the campaign has one chapter, it's a .w3n file instead of a .w3x file. Is it possible to make a separate map like the dwarven campaign? This way the reforged version can be easily play.I'm using version 1.30.4 play this campaign and the video part cannot be played, skip to the first chapter map directly.
I was able to split the campaign into separate maps using:

All relevant files are attached:
  • Cinematic Intro
  • Chapter 1
  • Credits

(Chapter 2 is just a blank map. It was never finished.)

The file sizes are a bit unoptimized (50-100 MB), but at least they work.

Thanks to @deepstrasz for pointing out this tool.

Attachments

• CinematicIntro.w3x
    57.8 MB · Views: 35
  • Credits.w3x
    58 MB · Views: 29
  • GC-Chapter1.w3x
    83.6 MB · Views: 97
Level 3
Hi,I tested the separated map, and it can run normally, but the capacity is indeed much larger. It should be packed with all the custom materials of the campaign. But I also found a strange phenomenon. I can use this tool to separate the GnollCampaign-C1V1R6.w3n file, but I cannot separate it with GnollCampaign-C1R5.w3n, and an error will be reported. Because I also want a map without voice acted. There are also other campaigns from Hiveworkshop that report errors. Thank you Tommi for teaching me how to separate maps for the dwarfcampaign-v5.w3n last time, by changing the variable campaign false I can run them without crashing. But I found some small bugs in dwarfcampaign-v5.w3n. In Chapter 2, the Gnoll Overseer's Advanced Command was upgraded and the attack power did not change. In Chapter 3, I chose player 2 before entering the game. After entering the game, the interface was orc. , but without the mouse, the unit cannot be selected and controlled, and can only exit as player 1 to enter, I don't know if it is normal. However, considering that dwarfcampaign-v5.w3n is an old version, these issues are trivial. It's just that I don't have the skills to fix these problems myself. Again, thank you all. Thank you tommi for the excellent campaigns ,thank you Xetanth87 for such a great tool , thank you forum admin deepstrasz.

Hi,I tested the separated map, and it can run normally, but the capacity is indeed much larger. It should be packed with all the custom materials of the campaign. But I also found a strange phenomenon. I can use this tool to separate the GnollCampaign-C1V1R6.w3n file, but I cannot separate it with GnollCampaign-C1R5.w3n, and an error will be reported. Because I also want a map without voice acted. There are also other campaigns from Hiveworkshop that report errors. Thank you Tommi for teaching me how to separate maps for the dwarfcampaign-v5.w3n last time, by changing the variable campaign false I can run them without crashing. But I found some small bugs in dwarfcampaign-v5.w3n. In Chapter 2, the Gnoll Overseer's Advanced Command was upgraded and the attack power did not change. In Chapter 3, I chose player 2 before entering the game. After entering the game, the interface was orc. , but without the mouse, the unit cannot be selected and controlled, and can only exit as player 1 to enter, I don't know if it is normal. However, considering that dwarfcampaign-v5.w3n is an old version, these issues are trivial. It's just that I don't have the skills to fix these problems myself. Again, thank you all. Thank you tommi for the excellent campaigns ,thank you Xetanth87 for such a great tool , thank you forum admin deepstrasz.
If you want to remove the voice acting, it is probably enough to delete all voice files from the Import Manager and then go to the Variable Editor in the Trigger Editor and change the "Voiced" boolean variable to false.

Level 5
It's not being developed, since Warcraft 3 Reforged does not natively support custom campaigns. We are creating games on other platforms at the moment, so we are not most likely coming back to Warcraft 3 any time soon.
you can use the previous version of warcraft 3 with this link below to help continue the progress but, who am i to tell you what to do right. can i ask what other project you are doing?

here is the link...

you can use the previous version of warcraft 3 with this link below to help continue the progress but, who am i to tell you what to do right. can i ask what other project you are doing?

here is the link...
We could use it but it is inconvenient for new players to download an old version of the game.

Our current project is GnollHack, which is a NetHack variant that features graphics, sounds, music, voice overs, and a mobile-first user interface. You can download it right here for Android and iOS:

It is currently in late beta and it is scheduled to be released by the end of this year.

Level 5
We could use it but it is inconvenient for new players to download an old version of the game.

Our current project is GnollHack, which is a NetHack variant that features graphics, sounds, music, voice overs, and a mobile-first user interface. You can download it right here for Android and iOS:

It is currently in late beta and it is scheduled to be released by the end of this year.
I admire it regardless of what you do, and I appreciate the link. I'll try it and once again you guys are awesome and I love the dwarf campaign.

Level 2
I can't seem to finish the "Secrets of the temple" Quest. I got the lantern lit up and now I gotta place it in the temple but when I do nothing happens.

Level 5
Howdy, Tommi I assume you are already aware of the recent update that revives the Custom Campaign for Reforged. What are your thoughts on this?

Level 28
I can't seem to finish the "Secrets of the temple" Quest. I got the lantern lit up and now I gotta place it in the temple but when I do nothing happens.
You should not use the 1.31 since there is a big bug when you load the previous saves, which might alter the whole gameplay:

Howdy, Tommi I assume you are already aware of the recent update that revives the Custom Campaign for Reforged. What are your thoughts on this?
Patch 1.35 added the Custom Campaign feature, but I heard that some people are still encountered known issues when playing CC in Reforged.
To be fair, Malfurion Quest had already tested by someone in Reforged. With this new patch, CC seems to be working, but most of the textures were still from Classic. Also, there is a small crash when you complete one quest.
I'm not sure if all CCs that are available in this site got a new update for Reforged, including this one.

Level 4
Finish the campaign in 1.30.4 without any errors. Great campaign. Really sad that your team does not continue with Chapter 2. Even without voice, it will surely be good enough for every one.