• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Future RP Construction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Sol, I'm noticing a patern, you seem to always create races that are stronger/greater than the other races, I suggest you make a mediocre, or even weak race, that way, you'll actualy have something to fight for etcetera =3, in many movies for example, the weaker forces oftenly are the highlighted ones, and have the most/best heroes in them etcetera.

Level 10
lol so, what's with the old races stuff? I don't have a problem with them being an old race, but that doesn't mean they don't have problems. In stargate, the Asgard were a powerful race, however, they were slowly dieing and had to create clones of themselvs. Because of this, they were searching for a way to keep their race alive. get rid of the decreasing genetics in the Asgard clones. The problem was that there was becoming less diversity, causing problems with their stability and eventually forcing them to just give up. Htey even made the most powerful warship in the series, however, they had to blow it up to save themselves. Something they never would've thought of.

btw, Gath, I hope you review my race soon.

Level 10
Dude you have to edit your race... gath dont like it and neither do we.
ShadowDemonLord, do you speak for everyone here? I odn't think so. Only speak for yourself.
I did edit my flagship info. Gath did say he liked my race. and he didn't say anything about the ships. If you don't like it, too bad. It's not your descision. I can't make everyone happy, while keeping this my own race. I'm not going to play a species everyone decided to make. this is MY race, you know, and not everyone is going to like everything about anything. understand? Now, I've edited a couple things on the sheet on page 37. Feel free to go check it out, but please, don't speak for anyone but yourself.

Level 23
Dude you have to edit your race... gath dont like it and neither do we.
Gath liked it, I liked it, I'm sure other people liked the race. It was the SHIP we had a problem with. It was just too large. But now that sacrid has scaled down the ship to about 12 km long (my flagship is 8 km), it ought to be good for approval. Besides, we ALL decide whether its good enough or not.

Level 14
Here the deal if I toned them down more, they will be near extinction. Now They kept to them selfs for about 3 trillion years. They revived their DNA Code and are still alive. Now I would like to play now before tomorrow.

Level 10
New Character Alert!

Name: Keleno
Race: Anthro/Wolf
Description/Apperance: He is frozen in ice currently. But he wears a long black cloak and pants with a lose belt. He has the head of a wolf but the body of a human. Fur covers his head, tail, legs, and arms. He has strange red markings on his chest, face and tail. He is just a foot taller than an average human. He also has a weird tablet in his hand apparently would describe his background, or maybe something else.
Background/Other: So far all they know is that he was frozen underground in the ruins of a beautiful city that was destroyed from an attack. There are soldiers in the ice as well they appear to have tried to attack him. The shadows decided to take just the wolf man and leave the soldiers there. In the ice were the words Keleno, engraved on the inside. The shadows found this strange so they decided to take him to one of there science labs where they would attempt to revive him. His history is currently unkown to them for he is still frozen, and just arrived at the science lab.

Last edited:
Level 23
Well, in the series "Doctor Who" the Dalek also come back 5 or more times... so, maybe not all the holis were destroyed, but some were enprisoned in ice, rock or a star, and released with a nova, super nova or hyper nova (or was it mega nova?)

Level 10
If you want to know a little about him know he was a prince... the soldiers were all human and thats why they were trying to kill him. And yes it is my avatar! Thanks for giving it away>.> No he isnt hostile but he might be for a bit from just waking up from trillions among trillions of years of being in an icy prison.

Level 10
lol I have to wonder how he survived. He;s been frozen in ICE for trillions of years. Htat means that he would've died in the ice. Heck, scientists have found frozen animals, all dead, of course, and recently found a dinosaur WITH it's skin. They can get the texture and color now. lol and one of the games we had had the color correct. lol

Level 10
lol a race later known as BLACK MATTER found that it was the only form of life. It decided that it would make more, and spread the seeds of life on many worlds. Eventually, this formed the Klingons, Vulcans, Romulans, and Humans, amongmany many more. In Star Trek: Captain's Glory, another race of black matter, composing about 98% of space, managed to get through the galactic barrier that kept them out. There they found life, and wanted them to be absorbed, or to have them join them. Not for the need or want to kill them, but to save them. To give them complete peace. The blackmatter beings only showed up near the star ships' reactors, as it was basically their portal. Captain Kirk's adopted son also happened to be one of them, but a light version, the kind that seeded carbon life. Through the book, the the many species wperience problems, save for the Romulan Empire who had a different kind of warp drive. All warpdrives were taken out of the ships, because they kept overloading and blowing up their ships. If you want to know more, listen to the book if you're on a road trip. It took most of a day for us to finish it. lol

Level 23
o_O wasn't there also one about a normal matter race, seeding their own and creatures on their planet's DNA throughout the universe, but allowing it to somewhat evolve, I thought that was the explenation why so many races look so much alike XD.

Level 10
The wolf was found on another planet... they found no sign of life other than him and the soldiers. There was however a chunck of ice missing they figure that it could of been just a peice that had melted. (Wrong) Thats what the wolf dude's gonna be frequing out about. Hopefully I get my new character approved so i can go ahead and start roleplaying with him already.

Level 14
My delima is how a wolf/human hytbrid is even possible the last time a wolf mated with a human was well... Never! Also who found him and how can they even revive him.

Level 8
My delima is how a wolf/human hytbrid is even possible the last time a wolf mated with a human was well... Never! Also who found him and how can they even revive him.

One: Wolves and humans DON'T HAVE TO MATE TO PRODUCE A HYBRID
Two: Cryostasis. They freeze you, and it acts as a stasis chamber.

Level 23
well, lets say that wolves evolved, and they happened to appear similer to Earth's wolves. Take my Chozo for example. They used to be birds. They evolved into humanoid creatures with a sentience, and now appear as they do now. So why not the same with wolves? Theirs plenty of lizard-ish people in scifi. :/

Level 23
Erm... there probably has been some sexual intercourse between wolves and humans in the past >.< That aside, it doesn't have to be a wolf/human hybrid, it could just look like one, being of a race, long extinct, and him being the only one left, becouse he's stuck in the ice =3

Level 8
By the way, if anyone is wondering, my avatar is my character. She changes appearance every now and then.

Level 14
Name: A'Lex'Hos
Home Planet: E'Spad'Rille ,(earth like world), distance from earth - 25. trillion Speed of light miles.
Controlled Planets: The Nor'Mel'Los Rim (asteroids)
Life Span: 200
Government: Democracy
Leaders: S'Dar of the Rim
Description: Humanoids war follow rules of war like a oath that can't be broken. There tall and buff with beards. They have long hair that breaded. They mature at 20.
Other/History: They were humans who the Ancient Ones took and reformed them. They keep the old ways but reworked and renewed. They were planted on E'Spad'Rille and became a legend of fear. They have weapons of powerful destruction and a rumored weapon of planetary destruction. They have swords that use flame throwing tech. Hammers that when hit give off EMP waves. The control the nearby asteroid belt of rumored fallen planets. Their ships have stealth tech that confuses radar but weaker weapons. They hire themselves as merc for high prices but nobody knows that the mercs are them.

The Shan'Eris- A ship that has enough power to generate a planetary doomsday device. Only used if the job get personal. It used a ray that penetrates the surface and enters the core. Causes planet falling into chaos then explode. The Name translate to Merciless Rage.

Last edited:
Level 14
SOL wtf you high or something. You posted that like a month ago and it was unapproved. Why your double posting it I have no idea but its still Unapproved! And if you are reposting it edited for another chance at approval please state so!

Level 23
I have to wonder... do I have to make a race that would be approved? I can have them with a hostory posing as the Norse gods, yet forced to pull back from Earth's system, thus the decay of Norse religions. Though, this one was more developed than the other one. Yet I have to wonder... swords that throw fire??? Sounds like a slingshot to me :/ And..... EMP hammers? I'm sorry, but few races use electricity, and most, if not all hulls on military ships would be protected from EMP (space has things that can cause it. Like Solar Flares, and Storms) I also have to question the Fendaris. A weapon that simply pwns the planet? Even my Planet Crackers can't do that! (they drill a hole to the core of the planet and let a bomb detonate there, pushing the planet apart, hence their name)

Sol, with all these rejections, would you like me to write up a history that revolves around the Norse influence on Earth? It could justify names like Thor, and Valhalla. :/

Level 10
Are you troubled by us talking about sex? Or is it the abnormal sex?
i'm not troubled by anything. It's just that people seem to get carried away on that note and go on and on. Ive played on a server where that happened to be the ONLY topic the players could talk about. It was annoying. and for some of them, personal. I don't want it to be here cause it doesn't belong here.

Status
Not open for further replies.