• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Favorite warcraft III maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Favourite Map

There are six new maps that I have posted. I want to know which you prefer the most.

The six maps are:

Strongholds v1.4
Space Invaders
Football
Monopoly Gold
Black Blood v1.0
Fire Lords Snake

Please check them out before voting on the poll. Thx

Level 4
I can host! And saturday the 4th of february I got stuff to do!
I can host it all day!
Got cable by the way. A good one too :)
About favorites.
Wh 40k TD
Pyramid escape
E V O L V E S

Level 36
hmm....mauls have always been a great love of mine. Yeah, right now, Wintermaul (FB 4.0 or Reborn or X9 or any classic version), Warcraft Maul, Starwars Maul!!!!!!!! etc. Halo TD, Blizzard TD, Skibi TD, WH 40k TD, Day of the Cow TD, Rockets and Lazers TD, Wintermaul Wars, Owlman wars. I also enjoy playing Angel Arena and Hell Vs. Hraven, even though both of them have their imbalances in some way or another. I enioy Footmen wars! Footmen Frenzy, Starwars Footmen, LOTR Footies!!!, Footmen Insane, Footmen GOD, Halo 2 Footies, etc. It's ALL good.

Level 36
heres the flame ragingspeedhorn. DOTA IS SO OVERBLOWN. ihateitihateitihateitihateitihateitihateitihateitihate. There are ALWAYS at least 8 of them being hosted at once and it makes me so mad because MUCH better maps could be hosted in their place that I would actually desire to play. I can't stand it.
PST, WTB a server that doesn't have at least 8 DOTAS being hosted at once /t wit offers k thnx.

Level 36
wintermaul? there are plenty of good mauls. like my maul. i'll agree that some of the people you get in your maul games are total idiots, but dota drwas a far larger crowd, thus there must be a much larger population of idiots playing dota, just based on the number of idiots per normal people average. as the number of people playing goes up, so does te number of idiots. damn them idiots. TD's are great though, so no complaining :p

Level 18
BLIZZARD TD WASN'T THE FIRST TD JOO N00B!

Now that I'm over my outburst, seriously dude, Azure TD was the first td made and it was made for the map competition that Blizzard had when they were releasing The Frozen Throne. Check your facts before you speak in futre.

Level 36
indeed. I wll totaqlly agree with you there, which is my job. I'm an editor. The lack of decent mauls sucks for everyone, especially those of us (like me) that enjoy playing them. Which is why I edit and fix mauls to make them better, so that there are more tha everyone can enjoy. There have always been great TD's and I think there always will be as long as there is a desire to play them. Either way, perhaps I'll try dota again just to see what the fuss is about. As I recall I haven't been very interested the last 3 times I played. :D

Level 12
That is why you should play mainly with people from our clan. When DD and I play we try to organize it so we know there will be a minimal amount of drops, people are more mature, and there is less stupid stuff that goes on as a result. Even if 4 people drop, you still have 4 people you can psuedo-trust and they do not try to screw you over.

Status
Not open for further replies.