• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite Video Game Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Nintendo:
Main: Luigi, Daisy, Bowser, Rosalina, Samus Aran, Wario, Waluigi (I'll add more if I think of some more)
Friends:Yoshi, Toadsworth (I'll add more if I think of some more)
Enemies: Shy Guy, Bob-omb, Chain Chomp, Metroids

Sega:
Main:Silver, Blaze, Marine, Knuckles, Julie-Su, Espio and the rest of the Chaotix, Sonic and Tails
Friends: Shadow, Rouge, E123-Omega, Amy Rose, Cream the Rabbit, Big the Cat, Tikal and Chaos, Manic and Sonia, Mephiles, Gmel, Babylon Rogues
Enemies: Dr. Nega, Mecha Sonic/Metal Sonic, Bean the Bird, Metal Team,

Capcom:
Main: Chris Redfield, Rebecca Chambers, Claire Redfield, Jill Valentine,
Friends: Barry Burton,H.U.N.K,
Enemies: Albert Wesker, Zombies, Hunters,

Level 2
My Favourite Video Game Character:
Jim Raynor (Starcraft)
Zeratul (Starcraft)
Grom Hellscream (Warcraft)
Kel'Thuzad (Warcraft)
N (Pokemon Black & White)

Level 1
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG! Yeah hes been my favourite since I was a baby (hes literally as old as me lol), and I must say, I have been impressed with all the games that have come out since, old and new. Latest game I have played was Sonic Colours on the Wii, awesome!

Leon S. Kennedy
225px-Leon_S.Kennedy_Resident_Evil_4.jpg

Level 2
Well, i think mine is in Halo
I like Master Chief, Arbiter, and Noble

And the other is all commando in Star Wars Republic Commando
What a sad story, oh-seven....

Then Faith from Mirror's Edge, she is cool, I think she is a little pretty. LOL
I like girl with short hair (not too short, near shoulder is minimum, bah, why I type this)

Then... Errr....
Altair from Assassin's Creed

And Steve!!!! Steve from Minecraft , ROFL

Level 2
Favorite video game character, hmm that's a hard one, I think I am going with Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper and Rayman, seeing that I grew up with those games, and still play em once in a while.

Level 24
To think that I've been registered to this forum for 4 years and still somehow missed this thread. My favorite characters will have to be my old Playstation friends Sora, Spyro, Sly, Ratchet and Ty.

Status
Not open for further replies.