• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite Video Game Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Well? What's yours?

I have to still think of mine, it's one of the Resident Evil characters I think, but it's a difficult decision.

Level 9
Oh geez... uh, I think my favorite would be Balthier from Final Fantasy XII. His personality is just kick ass.

I would say Bandero from Lost Planet, if it wasn't for the fact he only has about 3 scenes and that he's an easy boss.

I would say Mario, but he's not really... expressive. Just a little red plumber. Not much to say about him.

I think I'll stick to Master Chief. (insert regular reasons for Master Chief fanboyism here) But this is only until I find something better...

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Hmm...maybe Vyse from Skies of Arcadia Legends....hmm..

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Hard choice, Eithor Sonic the Hedgehog or Shadow the Hedgehog, both had good and bad games. They are also not week compaired to other game heroes and fit better into a next generation game than other heroes (spyro the dragon or mario in a next generation is near imposiable to imagin for example).

Also they win by far for having games with the coolest glitches ever, too bad that means the games coding sucked and playing was hard.

Level 9
Now that Dr Super Good mentioned Sonic the Hedgehog I have to admit he's kick ass. I don't like the new version of him though, he's like a spoiled brat who just got into puberty.

The real Sonic games from the Sega is a winner.

Level 13
"Answer: Oh, master, I could not allow myself to harm another. What if they have families? Or children? (Wistful) We must always think of the children. The littlest ones always suffer in war."

HK-47, probably. Comedy? Hell yes.

Oh yeah. HK wins all. He's hilarious.

Especially when he mocks Carth and Bastila's behavior. And this:
Exile: HK, do you know what love is?
HK: Love is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Level 32
Duke Nukem FTW!
dnf_300505.jpg

Level 25
Gordon Freeman ftw!

Half-Life: Gordon Freeman
Console: PC

Not sure why I like him... I guess I like him alot because he's a badass scientist that doesn't take shit from aliens or anything :p
Not only that, but he's the only character I know that beats the hell out of stuff with a crowbar.

Now what's better than that!? *Knows some idiot is gonna say "Robot Ninjas!"*

Attachments

• gordon_freeman.jpg
    gordon_freeman.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 4,928
  • 0917Gordon_Freeman.jpg
    0917Gordon_Freeman.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 7,162
  • freeman_and_freeman.jpg
    freeman_and_freeman.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 1,676
Last edited:
Level 7
The best has gotta be Albert Wesker he is ownage in your face and hes my favorite char in RE (Leon in 2nd, Jill in 3rd) because Krausers comment in RE4 about Wesker reviving Umbrella gives the opportunity to make more games in the series OH YEAH (for added reinforcment play the first thirty seconds of Down With A Sickness on repeat)

runner up Anyone from the Warhammer 40k universe WH 40k FTW

(dont turn off the music for another minute)

Level 27
Sergeant Cortez from the Timesplitters series, that guy is FTW
Not as FTW as R-110 from FP...
Once he got the personality from his crotch virus, he was great.
Other characters that were cool from that game:
Goliath (almost as cool as the black Insectick robot.)
Gretel (both the new one and the one from TS2)
MR. SOCKY! OMG!!!
The Shoal... lol
Time Assassin... Those guys were my favorite until I noticed with the skins, you can see their actually body, which is a palish grey... it disturbed me.
Mr. Fleshcage
Harry Tipper - Had some great lines...
Man, that game is great...
Great map builder <3
--donut3.5--

Level 24
Princess Zelda Hyrule. Only title character I can think of that needs to be saved in every game. Well, maybe not in Majora's Mask or Link's Awakening.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Title character? You mean, because the game is called "Legend of Zelda"?

Level 24
Title character? You mean, because the game is called "Legend of Zelda"?

Exactly.

There is an official game for Nintendo DS called Super Princess Peach, which is a game where she must save the Mario Brothers from the evil Bowser.

...no wait! She is not be the damsel in distress in this game. X(

And she isn't the title character of the series either, just that particular game.

Level 7
Hard one, either Link from Legend of Zelda, Master Chief (Halo Pwnzors), or Gerik from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. I brought him to level 20 the upgraded him to a hero, gave him every upgrade in the entire game and had him maxed out with 12 movement... it was pimp.

Status
Not open for further replies.