• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite Video Game Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Ohh, double. Joel and Ellie from The Last of Us. BEST COUPLE EVER!
But for real, I stay more with Booker DeWitt and Elizabeth from Bioshock: Infinite.

Level 2
Pretty much has to be.....Dark Pit

dark_pit_images_by_ayumuobessed-d4ay5o7.png

Level 6
Thrall from warcraft 3 and WoW
Arthas as the Lich King from WoW
Deathwing from Wow
Ner'Zhul from Warcraft 3 and WoW
CJ from Gta San Andreas
Niko Bellic from Gta IV
Franklin Clinton from Gta V
Trevor Philips from Gta V
Hecarim from LoL

Level 5
A favorite one? Hmm... I think it's... uh... I know! Goat from Goat Simulator! :D
EDIT: Change of plans. My favourite one is Rico Rodriguez from Just Cause 2.

Last edited:
Level 14
Maybe my favorite video-game character is Doom.
Or maybe the construction Kbot as they build awesome defenses like the pulverizers or the punishers and they build the T2 Kbot lab which is one of the buildings with the best units.

Level 3
Hmmm... I have many favorite video game characters so here are they:
Miles Edgeworth from Ace Attorney series (I like his seriousness)
James Raynor from SC (I like his bald look lol)
Either P3 protagonist or Shinjiro Aragaki from SMT: Persona 3 (I like emo/ tough guy)
Prinnies. All kind of Prinnies from Disgaea (DOOOOOD)
Either Furion or Illidan (Chen Stormstout in 2nd place) this one's obvious by now
Red from Pokemon (Why do I like silent protagonists?)
Cloud Strife from FF7 (He's badass)
Onion Knight from FF: Dissidia (He's witty and cool)
Max Caulfield from Life is Strange (I like her hipster-attitude)
Protagonist of Limbo (the poor innocent boy who always get killed by freaky contraptions)
Protagonist of Machinarium (He's funny)
Joshua from TWEWY (I LIKE HIS HAIRDO AND PERSONALITY)

there are many others but i'll stop to 12 characters

Level 12
My favorite Characters are the Protagonist (Male name is Yu Kannagi and the Female name is Aki Tamashiro) Lindow Amamiya, and Alisa Amiella From the God Eater Series

Level 22
My favorite Characters are the Protagonist (Male name is Yu Kannagi and the Female name is Aki Tamashiro) Lindow Amamiya, and Alisa Amiella From the God Eater Series
But Alisa is annoying. :c
I haven't played God Eater Series but I've watched it's anime adaptation.
Interesting plot and I like the characters especially Lenka Utsugi and Alisa Amiella.
god-eater-burst.jpg
You should play it then :grin: the game is awesome

Level 15
Female: Juri Han from Street Fighter, because this girl is crazy and pretty. And I really like her design, and she can do Taekwondo :D
Male: Dante from DmC. I like this version more than the original. I think thats because I didnt really like Japan plot. And his voice when doing combo is so funny.

Females:
Harley Quinn (Batman), because she is crazy and cute,
Maxine Caulfield (Life is Strange), because she has short hair, looks innocent, and she is really resemble my ex,
Larxene (Kingdom Hearts), because she got short hair, and I really like her personality. idk why most KH fans hate her,
Lightning (Final Fantasy XII), because she has short hair, and so badass, and sexy,
Faith (Mirror's Edge), because she has short hair, and i really like her personality development, she is so badass and beautiful,
Ling Xiaoyu (Tekken), actually i started like her just from Tekken 7 because she turned really cute now
Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy VII), because idk, just like her (not because her big boobz)
Lunafreya (Final Fantasy XV), although it has not realeased, but I already fall in love with her from tge trailer. Cant wait to watch the Kingglaive movie.
Namine (Kingdom Heart), because she is so cute

Males:
Master Chief (Halo), because he is a super soldier and op. And Halo is my first game. Really like to watch his slow running animation.
Judge Dredd (Judge Dredd), because that game is my second game. And he got fancy animation.
Vaan (Final Fantasy XII), because he is a pirate and he is so funny
Demyx (Kingdom Hearts), I really like how he can be so useless in the organization. He always do funny thing. Idk why most KH fan hate him

And...
60 user coins icon from Geometry Dash :)
You revived this thread!!

Last edited:
Level 4
Im with you @Idaero Ace I'm going with Male, Female, and Creature/Boss

Male: Sig, from the Jak and Daxter Series, though I think Dante from DMC 3 gets a close second,
and Jak himself gets third.

Female:
Though I am not sure of its gender, though commonly thought of as a girl,
due to its color, but yes.... Jigglypuff wins this one!

Creature/Mob: This one is a bit tough for me, but I think I am going to go with the Chu Chus from Zelda: Windwaker

Bosses: I have only ONE in mind, and it's because it's so pleasing for us afraid of spiders: ArachnaGohma from Twilight Princess, with Stallord as a VERY close second!

Level 19
toxic rabbit... it also shows how old I am

a bunny rabbit addicted to coffee, kinda reflects me when I consider I'm now one of those guys who makes money of his computer. hours of just pc every day

I am the toxic bunny

Status
Not open for further replies.