• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite Video Game Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Lol, I loved all of the "We don't know who Luigi is" jokes in.. That non-Paper Mario RPG GBA game.
The one where Bowser's helping you.

In Super Paper Mario there are a villian looks like him but he's evil and have a bot as a add.

Joe-Black-5 said:
Mario and Luigy Super Star saga?

Answer: Ofc Yes
I got only the NDS game Mario and Luigi Partners in Time
It also includes hard bosses too.

Level 2
Nomad from crysis, because he > chuck norris.
When theres 15 alien spaceships coming right at him he will laugh at them.

also gman from hl.

dont really know more because theres only a few games ive played in my entire life.

Level 3
Dante from the Devil May Cry series. Followed by Hotsuma from Shinobi.

*Sits back and waits for the inevitable flood of "Sephiroth"*

Yes! Dante kicks butt! He is one of my favorite characters! ^-^ Devil May Cry was the first videogame I played on my new PS2 when I finally saved up enough money to buy it. :) Those were the days...

Level 6
Ok,insult me all you like people. Alot of people dislike my favourite game. But even though i am 17, my all time favourite video game character would have to be Riku from Kingdom Hearts. Close second would have to be Silver the Hedgehog though.

Level 21
My favorite characters are Luigi, Daisy, Silver, Blaze, Cat, Jerry the Bob-omb, Bombette, Bobbery, Vivian, the young Yoshi and the Yoshi race, Kamek, Diddy Kong and Funky, Toadsworth, Merlon, Samus Aran, Meta Knight, Ridley, Thrall, Jaina Proudmoore, all the Horde characters except for Garrosh Hellscream, the Koopa Bros, Bowser, the Puni race, Chain Chomps, and Bob-ombs.

Last edited:
Level 19
It is implied that "character" refers to someone specific. Furthermore, a race is not characterized. Usually, one just consists of mindless drones with a bit of backstory and maybe a basically described mindset.

Status
Not open for further replies.