• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Concept Art Contest #10 - Bounty Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
i just drag your attention that your entry base (beast hunter for fee) is pretty much similar to mine :) But go on, give another vision for this conception :D
:v i think they're pretty different, the concept art and story background that you give to your entry is pretty specific (a secretive druid/hunter/beastmaster with a feral and totemic way of hunt), and NS's entry looks more like a witchfinder/errant knight hunter, the only thing i found similar is that they're both on a forest (like exarch's one too) and are hunting a fantasy monster (like mine or flyphor's one) : /

Level 19
:v i think they're pretty different, the concept art and story background that you give to your entry is pretty specific (a secretive druid/hunter/beastmaster with a feral and totemic way of hunt), and NS's entry looks more like a witchfinder/errant knight hunter, the only thing i found similar is that they're both on a forest (like exarch's one too) and are hunting a fantasy monster (like mine or flyphor's one) : /

well said ^^

i just drag your attention that your entry base (beast hunter for fee) is pretty much similar to mine :) But go on, give another vision for this conception :D
I can say they're pretty different as well. Your guy is more like a forest hunter using stealth and camouflage as his tools, yours seem more like a natural looking guy in a fantasy roleplay world. Mine uses direct approach like a witch hunter/beast killer, he's an overpowered character I can say like the ones you see in Bloodborne or van helsing movie(2002 I guess), mine is in a more darker fantasy roleplay world.

And even if it was totally same its not a problem I think, there would be two different approaches to the same theme which is nice :3

Level 24
:O, everyone's almost finish

07.jpg

Level 49
well said ^^

I can say they're pretty different as well. Your guy is more like a forest hunter using stealth and camouflage as his tools, yours seem more like a natural looking guy in a fantasy roleplay world. Mine uses direct approach like a witch hunter/beast killer, he's an overpowered character I can say like the ones you see in Bloodborne or van helsing movie(2002 I guess), mine is in a more darker fantasy roleplay world.

And even if it was totally same its not a problem I think, there would be two different approaches to the same theme which is nice :3

As i said, i no see there a problem (just a funny moment of pretty much close basic conception). Go on and release, will be interesting :)

alright then folks! I'll give you an extra week, not more then this since the contest has been going on for a month and a half already. cheers!

I ANNOUNCE THIS CONTEST HAS BEEN EXTENDED TILL THE 6th OF APRIL 9:00 GMT

Level 24

Though this one's a screenshot, I guess this looks better than the ones with different dimensions.

"This is what happens when two Bounty Hunters are on the Wanted list."

BoH08.jpg

Comes with different dimensions.

BountyHunterVsBountyHunter2000x1500.jpg

[/ATTACH]

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• BountyHunterVsBountyHunter768x576.jpg
    BountyHunterVsBountyHunter768x576.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 49
  • BountyHunterVsBountyHunter1500x1125.jpg
    BountyHunterVsBountyHunter1500x1125.jpg
    449.8 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Level 19

Though this one's a screenshot, I guess this looks better than the ones with different dimensions.

"This is what happens when two Bounty Hunters are on the Wanted list."

View attachment 264104

[/ATTACH]

[/ATTACH]

[/Hidden]

Wow! I dig the dynamism of this one. Especially that glitter in the left most part and those fireballs.

Level 42
Well I decide to use this as Final Entry I guess, unless I decided to add in more detail which probably i don't have the patient to

A bounty hunter goblin named Kabham, ever since he bought a pistol and became his preferred weapon ever since, an indeed truly fitting weapon for the cunning explosive loving goblins, while being small, but it gives him the advantage to be agile, dodging attacks and keeping a distance, the height of goblin makes him easy to get off the enemies eyes and shoot the enemy from their blind spot. Aside from that, he is the wildest bounty hunter you can imagine, when it needs, he will just blew up the whole town if the town is the target.

Just make sure you are not in his hunted list guys.

Goblin.jpg

Attachments

• Goblin.png
    Goblin.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Level 20
I'm joining in last minute! With both my WIP and my Final entry, hope that's cool with ya'll!

A very different bounty hunter, tapping the market most leave be, this ladies and gentlemen, is where the real credits lay waiting.

Attachments

• BountyHunterWIP1.png
    BountyHunterWIP1.png
    195.4 KB · Views: 288
  • BountyHunterFIN.png
    BountyHunterFIN.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 515
Level 9
Im going back home tonight at the last day of this extension, lol. Soo thankful for this extension but still couldn't make it back home in time.
Well here's my first and final entry;
04.jpg

And I'll post the second one when im finished;
wip.jpg

deneme.jpg

They both painted with a mouse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.