• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Coincidence?? I think not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Bottom of the barrel pick -- Joe Biden? He ran for president in 1985 -- and almost won.

Not to mention Joe Biden and Barack Obama hate eachother (or they just disagree greatly on many personal issues).

Also, shut the fuck up about religion. Religion has nothing to do with being president. Was he born in America? Yes! Is he 35 years old? Yes! Has he been a resident for more than 14 years? Yes!

Level 9
obama Is Racist Because He Went To His Church For A Number Of Years And Never Left And Even Donated To It. When It Came Time To He Threw His Grandma Under The Bus By Saying Shes A Wonderful White Person Or Something Like That. His White Vp Is Of Little Consequence. Joe Biden Cant Argue The Color Of The Sky...
You're persecuting Obama, you racist.

Level 9
Ok I'm very sorry, I wont talk about a religion that I am not a believer in, becausI did get what i said from a Muslim person but I or he might have misunderstood what he was saying so I will no longer accuse the religion of anything.

Give me a moment to watch the video.

EDIT: Akk stupid speakers not working on computer.

Please try to understand that in a world of people who wont believe the truth the single person who knows it seems the fool, while the rest seem to have common sense. my point is, we can debate this till the cows come home and nobody will know who is really right, but everyone will almost definitely not realize this truth and will believe they're beliefs are an absolute truth. so there is no way of telling who is right or wrong (and don't just say '0MG 1 iz R4I7!!!') so this whole thing is a waste of time, just vote and hope.

I asked you not to make me repeat myself, and I will have no further part in this wasteful debate.

Level 27
Uh, so this matters how? I don't care if our president is named John or Obama or Achmed or Ugbakumbakimbadong.
How about "Sasuke"?
You are aware that the Muslim religion literally says to kill anyone that is not Muslim, and don't deny it because it is actually true.
Well normally I would deny it, but since you say it's true, it must be. I guess that means I have to kill you now.
Ok I'm very sorry, I wont talk about a religion that I am not a believer in, becausI did get what i said from a Muslim person but I or he might have misunderstood what he was saying so I will no longer accuse the religion of anything.
Are you sure? I really wanted to kill you. :(
Was he born in America? Yes!
Actually, I hear otherwise.

For both of them.

~ Ron Paul '08, because at least he's American ~

Level 15
John McCain wasn't born in the continental United States, but he was born on a foreign-land US-owned Army Base.

It came up in the 1980s when he tried to run and they judged him as born in America.

Same for Barack Obama, but precedence excuses him (because of McCain, ironically enough)

Level 19
Obama is not qualified to lead and i dont know why nobody understands that. Obama has the least going for him and every1 is like vote for him. I bet their scared not to!

You, my dear sir, are retarded.

Scared not to vote for a half-black man, raised by a single white woman, who was in the same charity as an inactive white domestic terrorist, who only plotted to bomb the pentagon when Barack was 8 years old?

And he is a senator, and was a community organizer (which in my mind is harder then mayor of a small Alaskan town), and the president of law review at Harvard. He is incredibly bright.

And from another post where you said Sarah Palin was more experienced...

Obama:
-US Senator
-Graduated from Harvard
-Author
-Community organizer of a large metropolitan area
-Presidential Candidate

Sarah Palin:
-Governor of the least populated state in the union
-Mayor of a small town in Alaska
-Teenage daughter is pregnant
-Previously stated she doesn't know what a Vice President does
-Stated that she thinks she has foreign policy experience because Alaska is right next to Russia.

Don't you dare compare the two. Obama is 1,000x more qualified then Sarah Palin.

Level 27
Coincidence?? I think not!
Fail thread is fail.
Anyone see a resembalance here or am i just going off the wall with something dumb?
It's the latter.
It's sad because McCain supporters and Fox news actually think Obama is a terrorist.
McCain actually retracted the claims. He then got booed by his own supporters.
McCain may not be the perfect angel however i think people feel forced to pick him cause he happens to be black and therefore would otherwise cause him to accuse the whole nation for racism and therefore again cause him to hang him self. (YAY!) I wouldnt vote for Obama if my life depended on it.
Fail thread is now even more fail.
Well honestly i agree with Jesse Ventura there should be a none of the above vote!
It's called not voting.
Not voting is useless. One of them will eventually become president. Might as well vote, cause you know children, 1 vote can make the difference!
Turd Sandwich vs. Giant Douche FTW
He picked a weird VP and Sarah Palin is super funny. I want her as VP.
Fail thread is even now MORE fail.
Wow do you read everything or skip parts or do you just pick things out of what i typed to make a point unrelated to the topic??
We pick out parts where we think you're an idiot. That in mind, you should notice whom most of my quoted posts are by.
Good fucking god. After selecting Sarah Palin as his VP HOW can you people still consider voting McCain?! It just blows me away.
QFT.
Good fucking god. After selecting Sarah Palin as his VP HOW can you people still consider voting McCain?! It just blows me away.
QFT and emphasis.
QFT and emphasis yet again.
Obama is not qualified to lead and i dont know why nobody understands that. Obama has the least going for him and every1 is like vote for him. I bet their scared not to!
Fail thread has reached the epitome of fail.
Most people voting for Obama are stupid in the first place. People getting into accidents, nailing their ball sack to a 2x4, reckless people who dont know what their voting for until he becomes president and everyone says OH SHITE who did i just vote for?
They're called rednecks, and tend to vote Republican. Fail.
I would never elect Reverend Wright!
..fail. You aren't voting for any reverend.
Yes he picked joe biden colorly challenged and is probably bottom of the barrel pick if you ask me
Biden is very capable. Whatever makes you think he isn't shows me you didn't see the Biden vs. Palin debate.
You are aware that the Muslim religion literally says to kill anyone that is not Muslim,
You've never heard of the crusades, or the spanish inquisition, have you?
Yeah, and Sarah Palin's only foreign affairs experience is being able to see Russia from her house. What's your point? You're just rambling on about bullshit now.
More QFT from Brad. I need to rep you.
when it comes time he will throw you under the bus.
Random fail is random. And fail!
Better that than have McCain throw the whole country under a tank.
QFT and awesomeness. Brad wins "Epic Win of the Thread" award.

Anyways, my stance should be pretty clear by now. I don't know how you think Obama is qualified, unless you've stuck completely plugged into Fox News, watching the most biased network available. And no, that's not an opinion, here's a statistic:
After the first Presidential debate, the percentages of people who thought either candidate broke down like this:
Those who watched Fox News: 84%-16% McCain-Obama
Those who watched ANY other news network: ~40%-60% give or take, McCain-Obama.
Want another one?
About two years ago, my brother was in a statistics class. He took a poll, and 75% of people who watched Fox News believed Osama Bin Laden was the same person as Saddam Hussein.
Anyways, back to the main point. If you simply watched the Vice Presidential debates, you'll know Biden will forever be more qualified than Palin.
Obama vs. McCain is a lot different. IMO they're both qualified, but I simply just agree with Obama's campaign policies a lot more. However, McCain has been making some retarded decisions (attempt to suspend campaign and debate, Palin for VP, etc.) which make me really question how good for America he would be.
--donut3.5--

Level 7
I couldn't have agreed more with... everything that donut3.5 said.

This thread should probably be closed, its everyone v. the original poster, and things aren't going to go anywhere because we're both too stubborn.

Level 7
You can't really call the truth stubborn.

And this is exactly my point. If you believe it is the truth, and he won't believe it no matter what we say, then let the idiot alone. Although I do agree that it's fun to hate people in a thread.

Level 26
So...is anyone going to start talking about actual views these presidents have, or are we going to move on to their favorite ice cream flavors, and try to use that to deduce their quality as a president, their experience, and their social security number?

Level 21
So...is anyone going to start talking about actual views these presidents have, or are we going to move on to their favorite ice cream flavors, and try to use that to deduce their quality as a president, their experience, and their social security number?

Considering the forum we're on, let's go for icecream flavors.

But anyway, I now understand why people vote for mccain.

They're equally retarded.

Level 24
-Previously stated she doesn't know what a Vice President does

That's true for most people, actually. VP used to be a position you gave people when you wanted them to disappear. The old joke was "A woman had two sons. One became a sailor, one became vice president, and neither was heard from again." What did Gore do while he was VP?

IMO was an abbreviation for In my own... as in In My Own Opinion.
IMO stands for in my opinion, not in my own. IMO opinion is "in my own opinion opinion".

Eleandor said:
ice cream
I love sorbets. Lemon and Raspberry especially, but sometimes you just can't get past that urge for straight vanilla, you know?

Level 5
Ok this whole part of the forum blew up more than i ever thought it would. We have all chosen our sides apparently and will not let them go. However i just want to point out my original point that stupifies all arguments against me and just say that There is one letter difference in Obama from Osama. From now on the idiot is not me i created this thread with the lone idea of just pointing out that they are similar in name only. Barack Obama is not my choice and i dont care what you say from this point on. I said what i intended to say and if you cant stand my opinions or argue with me nicely then dont argue because i wont argue back. Thankz all and now you are free to argue amongst yourselves about Barack The Loser of a Candidate. I hope he strips us of our rights and Tells his iraqi friends to bomb us. Btw the stock market will crash too inevitably!

Level 13
What started the whole thing was your idiotic title.

"Coincidence?? I think not!" That meant you thought Barack had some affiliation with Osama, which we told you was wrong.

Level 24
Ok this whole part of the forum blew up more than i ever thought it would. We have all chosen our sides apparently and will not let them go. However i just want to point out my original point that stupifies all arguments against me and just say that Nobody gives a shit about names. My name starts "Alex", am I a famous ancient Egyptian city with a massive library? You are an idiot and a poor troll and i dont care what you say from this point on. I said what i intended to say and if you cant stand my opinions or argue with me nicely then dont argue because i wont argue back. Thankz all and now you are free to argue amongst yourselves about how I am a city in ancient Egypt.

Level 34
Shaddap all off you,

and stop the stupid '''ZOMGO LOLOLO OBAMA ==!11111111111= OSAMA BIIN LADDENN!111111 LOLOLOL'' crap.

Mods, you can close this now.

Level 11
actually... the guy said "hey i said something stupid" but there is no longer need for this... why to keep going?

btw... he thinks in a way different than others... so he should GTFO?

i dont really understand the point of this

Status
Not open for further replies.