• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

War on Terror

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
We do not permit users to close threads. There is no "report thread" feature. You can report posts. Being an idiot and/or biased is not a directly punishable offense.

Don't patronize me Hakeem. I know that full well. Hence the asking part.

Oh also, though idiocy/bias are not on the site rules, if in the event that that idiocy/bias hurts someone then it could be construed as hateful or discriminatory.

The Rules said:
The posting of racist, nazi, hateful, threatening, discriminatory, sexist, sexually-orientated, obscene, vulgar, or otherwise offensive material is expressly forbidden. Violators will be punished most severely.

Furthermore, a lot of users have been asking for this thread to be closed. Why do not these users instead just follow the rules and let the moderators worry about keeping a thread open?

Hmm I wonder why that is? Maybe because they feel that they have been discriminated against (I don't see it), been hated against (plausible) or think the topic is racist (I don't see it).

Or maybe, they're like myself and they know that eventually some moron will come up and say something absolutely ridiculous that closes the thread.

Maybe, just maybe Hakeem, you misunderstood my intentions. I don't mind talking about this subject, with mature people. But when your average user is 11-15 years old, then you're not going to get many mature answers.

Example is this thread (linking the post that derailed the thread, it was closed 3 posts later): http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...-hate-good-ol-us-97182/index4.html#post805360

Medivh's Tower is a forum for people who can hold a proper debate. The rules state the the topic need not be serious, but the way it is discussed must be. If someone doesn't have MT membership, their only other option is to post here where any random idiot can post.

Yeah, that's my point?

And if they don't have MT's access then they have to realize 2 things 1.) The user base is made up of pre-teens and teenagers 2.) The user base usually can't back up their arguments because they're pre-teens and teenagers.

And maybe someone will come along who has a good point.

Do you not know your user base? Cynical I know, but oh well.

People get themselves -repped and banned. The moderators are the ones that do it, but they do it because of the actions of the user.

You're saying nothing of substance Hakeem. That's exactly what I just said.

Then tell people to keep it civil.

Yeah cause that works[/sarcasm].

Anyway, fine, I don't care if it gets closed. I was just suggesting before something bad happens because it happens with every other thread like this.

Keep it open, just don't be surprised when some one does what I expect.

I hope it doesn't happen, I'd love to be wrong.

EDIT: And I do respect 3rgytr54's response to my post earlier. Now you're 373 posts :p

As with any war, even games of Warcraft, the key thing is resources. Whoever has more wins. To stop a war, you stop the resources from flowing.

Maybe I'm naive, but the area doesn't seem all that good for mining to me.

It's next to the sea, I guess you could call that a resource.

This isn't a fight about resources, as far as I know. It's a fight over territory and about stopping random ass attacks (on both sides).

Level 25
Hamas ARE the people of palastine they are considered as the resistance, the people see them as Heroes and they are not afraid of them or used as meat shields, they are not leaving there homes because they are attached to there lands and dont fear death, if they leave israel will accomplish it objectives and she will win.
that meat shield thing is silly who said it GWB ?

Status
Not open for further replies.