• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

9/11 and WW3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
Today is 9/11/01

9/11 is a day when 'enemy terrorists' launched a coordinated attack on areas US land (and allies). The most famous attack was the attack on the World Trade Center (More commonly known as the Twin Towers). More info: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/911_attacks

On 9/10/13, US president Barrack Obama tried to win back 61% of the American public for Military Strikes on the Assad Regime in his live speech yesterday. He stated that the Regime is a threat to the United States people. Speech: http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...826aa6-1a2e-11e3-8685-5021e0c41964_story.html

What will happen if NATO is dragged into the middle east more under the influence of Russian (& Chinese) support of allied ME countries? People immediately jump to WW3.

What are your thoughts of everything above?

If I stated something wrong, please correct me. I am also trying to be as non-discriminatory and un-biased as much as I can.

EDIT: This is like a What if discussion.

Last edited:
Level 13
I hate offtopic,you only find religious,wars,and racist stuff, Really guys?
Also WW3 is far from being a true fact.
Some countries broke down due to political affairs and strikes.
Also if WW3 starts is BAD for everyone,Why?
If the war goes bad they must recruit everyone that is from the age 18 to 16(if the war is bad)Would you like that?This isin't a video game,the war is BRUTAL and merciless So don't wish for it to happen.

The only real threat to all nations are the terrorist attacks and a big major thing from them would be a nuclear attack but that is still to be seen.

Level 18
Cant wait to become a conscript and get shot. ^^

RA2_Conscripts.png

Roland

R

Roland

World War 3 will NEVER Happen.
But a Second 9/11 will happen but it will reach to the White house and the Malacañang Palace :p Just kidding.

Level 35
[...]Part of me wants a WW3[...]

:cgrin:

Part of me wants to kick your ass for that comment.

Although seriously, guys. World War 3 will not see nukes, as no country is interested in being devastated in a nuclear war. More plausible is a conflict happening in the Middle East in which most superpowers are involved, yet the limitation on the usage of mass destructive weapons will be enacted (similarly how mustard gas and chemical weapons weren't used in WW2).

Population control is needed, so blood will be shed!

Level 4
Believe or not to believe,ww3 has begun..unlike ww2 n ww1 where people bomb stuff here n there,ww3 is way different...some of u may not understand this coz ur eye's has been shut by the media and controlled by the media...even if u say ur not being controlled,the truth is every now and then u r being Controlled..they make u feel everything is OK...just like drug,only thing is this one make u feel like your free and are in controlled or ur self...btw Most of u here need to start digging up knowledge on this stuff...and those who say "never going to happen,far from truth and especially no country wants it...Wow..Illuminati n Freemason always wants it..here how it things go,*We give you money,you buy food,we supply the food,you eat them,the food is ours and we will take back*..if u have heard of that..

Last edited:
Level 13
Believe or not to believe,ww3 has begun..unlike ww2 n ww1 where people bomb stuff here n there,ww3 is way different...some of u may not understand this coz ur eye's has been shut by the media and controlled by the media...even if u say ur not being controlled,the truth is every now and then u r being Controlled..they make u feel everything is OK...just like drug,only thing is this one make u feel like your in controlled of ur self...btw Most of u here need to start digging up knowledge on this stuff...

Proof please.

Also I don't think there is any country stupid enough to fire a nuke.

Level 16
A very interesting fact about Syria...

The war is Syria is of two groups. The Syrian government and the Syrian rebels.
The interesting part is that Russia is funding the Syria government, and the US is
funding the Syria rebels. Any of you know what that means? It means the world
wants the war to go on and on. They want war. War is good. War makes money...

http://www.voanews.com/content/syrian-rebels-dismiss-chemical-weapons-framework-reached-in-geneva/1749838.html
He says (Rebels Leader) the opposition categorically rejects the proposal, because it has no faith in the Assad regime or in Russia, which helps the regime to kill Syrians. He said the initiative is an attempt to gain time and find an exit for the [Assad] regime. He adds that the initiative has nothing in it for the opposition, which will continue to fight.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/09/12/politics/syria-arming-rebels/
"We have logistical help, but we didn't get weapons until now. We hope that in the next short period of time we will start receiving weapons, because we have promises from EU countries and the U.S. that they will help us and support us."

http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/09/w...y-and-the-syrian-emergency-task-force-you-do/
The Syrian Emergency Task Force, the pro-rebel lobbying outfit that employs widely quoted intervention advocate Elizabeth O’Bagy as its political director, receives funding from the U.S. Department of State and related government contractors.

Level 4
radicool is the only one here that gets [email protected] proof is long and hard to understand,Most of you here exept radicool(on wht he just reply),deosnt gets the point..yes nuke is dangerous that why they create it in the first place..What!? u think they create it to end WW2 and to end japans killing spree in asia or einsten says so?this whole world is built in conspiracy(excluding god/lol)..some of you might say what im saying is Bullshit..well..what to expect,looks like the media has dig deep in you brain,anything,everything the media said about something,you believe it blindly just like that,without even knowing whts REALY going on..looks like they earn your trust too...WW3 is a smart war....the fucking media lies alot..OMG..fucking stupid people..go fucking study,observe,learn..almost everything is made of lies,the media just covered it up u shithole...

Level 22
radicool is the only one here that gets [email protected] proof is long and hard to understand,Most of you here exept radicool(on wht he just reply),deosnt gets the point..yes nuke is dangerous that why they create it in the first place..What!? u think they create it to end WW2 and to end japans killing spree in asia or einsten says so?this whole world is built in conspiracy(excluding god/lol)..some of you might say what im saying is Bullshit..well..what to expect,looks like the media has dig deep in you brain,anything,everything the media said about something,you believe it blindly just like that,without even knowing whts REALY going on..looks like they earn your trust too...WW3 is a smart war....the fucking media lies alot..OMG..fucking stupid people..go fucking study,observe,learn..almost everything is made of lies,the media just covered it up u shithole...

I never watch, nor read, news reports.

Stop stereotyping people, your implying that everyone is stupid because they listen to the media, then you acknowledge reports given by the media provided they back up your comments.

Those two aren't starting a war, they're milking Syria. It is more logical if China wants to wage war against it's bordering countries, since China is financially stable and militarily capable. It can also support a war effort. Try reading Sun Tzu's treatises on war, you'll get good hints from that book.

Waging war would deplete the two nation's treasury and military capabilities, they won't risk it, specially Russia, which is near China.

Level 4
@chobib.im not stereotyping people or implying anyone that there stupid,my message is to learn more and dig for the truth,my reports does not comes from any media or whateva..i got it first hand,and my experience in it..(please,im not saying im profesional or so,im just a guy that hunt for the truth)...u see,they build tanks,planes,etc and they are improving their assets..for example china..theres no war going on there right now...but they are still improving their military asset..why?..for show,defense,security..?..NO...they know that this silent WW3 that is happening now will soon erupt to a full scale war,and when that day comes,they are prepare for it...i mean cmon we know that oil wont last long,they have to use their millitary stuff somehow,when resource's is reaching below 50%..all hell break loose..and you shall witness the utter destruction of this world infront of your very eyes...for example America..any country that is in chaos especially the mediterranean country,wht they do is they tell u blah blah blah,we come to aid you,give food,helping hand,etc,so they bring their army to that country and say restore peace,help,this n that..and wht do army need?..a military base,right..so they built the military base in that country,while they fight of an army which the Cia themselve supply the weps and ammo too...an endless war..so when full scale WW3 comes ..they already have their military base there.. :)..WW3 is smart war...

Status
Not open for further replies.